What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen designated as foreign terrorist org by U.S.

Do you have any info on the number of Hizbul moojh active fighters from the Indian side, as in, born and bread on this side ? (not Punjabis like you lol)

They are living "peacefully" only because they are such an underwhelming minority in those areas, less that 1%. While there might be the odd anomalous jobless Shiite or Pandit kid looking for glory, the Shia and Pandits of the valley do not want to join the jihad. You can spin it any other way but those are the facts.

Anyway, you are quite well researched (though not without bias) on the issue, so I ask again.. how many Kashmiri fighters does the Hizb have ? not counting bhawalpur indoctrinated salafi punjabis from Mirpur on your side. Give us numbers... kitne aadmi hai ?
I have no such information but i can say with proof that local youngsters are participating in great numbers. just because of lack of weapons and funds there are very few armed militants but OGWs are in thousands.
There are many youngsters from other sects and sikhs are ready to participate in armed struggle but there are no funds and weapons for them.
With support and high quality weapon like taliban it will take less than a month to clear valley from occupational forces.

You occupied it forcefully. As long as i am living here in liberated part of it, not even a bird or insect hailing from India can enter our territory. We will give you million cuts.

We stopped Pak invasion... Why do you guys handed over majority portion of Kashmir to China, which was under your control? Ooooooooo key board warrior threats online... Lolz

Al Qaeda has been entered the valley. You will see how different moderators and hardliners are.
Both will die of bullets likewise....unlike Pakistan.. Indian Army does not differentiate between Good Terrorist and bad terrorist....

All they can do is hurt an already hurting Kashmir even more....

You occupied it forcefully. As long as i am living here in liberated part of it, not even a bird or insect hailing from India can enter our territory. We will give you million cuts.
King called India Army only after he signed Document of Joining India after Pakistan Attacked....

Both will die of bullets likewise....unlike Pakistan.. Indian Army does not differentiate between Good Terrorist and bad terrorist....

All they can do is hurt an already hurting Kashmir even more....

King called India Army only after he signed Document of Joining India after Pakistan Attacked....
That king was our first enemy and we first revolted against him in 18th Century. You helped him just because of his religion and we got help from Pakistan because of our religion.

We stopped Pak invasion... Why do you guys handed over majority portion of Kashmir to China, which was under your control? Ooooooooo key board warrior threats online... Lolz
That key board warrior will turn fearsome warrior one day and we will turn Kashmir Afghanistan.
:agree:

Yet another internationally recognized terrorist and terrorist organization added to Pakistan harbouring list, very proud moment for land of roses and tulips.

That king was our first enemy and we first revolted against him in 18th Century. You helped him just because of his religion and we got help from Pakistan because of our religion
You guys failed in 18th century and you are still failing in 21st century... just shows how this religion driven nonsense is a failure.

That king was our first enemy and we first revolted against him in 18th Century. You helped him just because of his religion and we got help from Pakistan because of our religion.

That key board warrior will turn fearsome warrior one day and we will turn Kashmir Afghanistan.

Am sure you will,only thing you want in Kashmir is resources... You must be super human to CT an insect into 1000 pieces ... And to stop birds and insects entering...

you know you're doing something right when the Americans are against you.

In the mean time... two more terrorist killed in Gurez Sector.....India Army is on a roll.....

With unrest so high in Kashmir. It looks like a humanitarian crisis.

UN should put boots on the ground and conduct the plebiscite.

Pakistan does not wish to have a global terrorist affected are on it's Eastern borders.

With unrest so high in Kashmir. It looks like a humanitarian crisis.

UN should put boots on the ground and conduct the plebiscite.

Pakistan does not wish to have a global terrorist affected are on it's Eastern borders.
Sure.. so when is Pakistan going to honor second condition of UN resolution?

Now Pakistan cannot overtly support HM without inviting sanctions on itself. This is the beginning of the end HM, the largest terror group in Kashmir.

Now Pakistan cannot overtly support HM without inviting sanctions on itself. This is the beginning of the end HM, the largest terror group in Kashmir.

Lol

Let me help you. You are way off the mark.

Had Pakistan any hand in this you would have already made that happen. Best window was directly after trump got in.

You are ill prepared for whats cometh onto thou

Lol

Let me help you. You are way off the mark.

Had Pakistan any hand in this you would have already made that happen. Best window was directly after trump got in.

You are ill prepared for whats cometh onto thou

You may disagree with me...but this US designation means that the whole Kashmir 'freedom struggle' has been equated to terrorism. For all the bravado that Pakistani members here putting, this will significantly effect Pakistan's support for HM.

Back
Top Bottom