What's new

HIT's IFV?

it wasnt rumoured.. but announced by HIT official about negotiations goin on for the VNs.
If the VN1 Is given to us with a tot it would give our forces the much needed punch to counter both the threats in oue east and west

HIT's advert in Army's official magazine of March 2015 Edition shows an IFV based on HIT's M113 frame. If this goes ahead into production, it will be an added punch to our armor formations. It features a turret mounted high caliber gun to fire AP rounds plus a small remotely controlled weapons station mounted on the side, most likely 7.62mm.

View attachment 205043 View attachment 205044
tulpar.jpg

I like this Turkish IFV but still Pakistan is producing IFV I think we should also equip our Rangers with these Indians have done with there BSF we should equip our Rangers with IFV and these
centauro7.jpg

@Oscar - I think R&D is now being shifted to HEC. PhD students and seniors will do it.

@Oscar - I think R&D is now being shifted to HEC. PhD students and seniors will do it.
Don't know HEC can single out potential promising recruits from individual universities
These organizations need to do it themselves
Plus HEC doesn't have a set-up of itself it will still rely on Universities

Why you keep insisting on this old and sorry to say rather ugly design? Isn't Al-Hamza IFV every bit better than this one?
With due respect sir, it is not. That project is clearly based on ACV 15 which is a JV between BAE and FNSS.

Even a fool can see that is has superior armor.

www.armyrecognition.com/images/stories/europe/turkey/light_armoured/acv-15_apc/ACV-15_AAPC_Advanced_Armoured_Personnel_Carrier_FNSS_Turkey_Turkish_defence_industry_military_technology_640_001.jpg

Last edited:
Why you keep insisting on this old and sorry to say rather ugly design? Isn't Al-Hamza IFV every bit better than this one?

Not really an ugly design...the turks came up with a similiar vehicle FNSS (ACV-300)... the saudis,malays,jordanians etc n many other european users are using similar (bradey type) turrets...

ACV-300_Adnan.jpg

Although both Hamza and the PIFV (cancelled project) are armed with 25mm canons( M242 Bushmaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) @HAMZA (using a Chinese one) as primary and 7.62 mm as secondary weapons...

@DESERT FIGHTER

Bro why did you not reply to that TT? Some people need to unmount their high horses. On the top of everything, the guy dismissed the vehicle based on its looks.

Bro lets not be rude.. that guy is a mature poster.

Last edited:
Turkey exports ACV-300 vehicles to Middile-east and Malaysia as well and Turkish army is also operating more than 1000 ACV-300 vehicles in different categories but I think ACV design with its obsolete armour doesn't meet the current requirements of modern armies so Otokar designed a new IFV which is able to respond modern threats in battlefied. FNSS (producer of ACV series) are also designing a new IFV to replace ACV-300 series.

A likely cooperation between Pakistan/Turkey on TulPar IFV would be a paradise like day for both nation because Tulpar is really strong and tank like vehicle which can be used on many different roles.

Tulpar-ifv-TRDefence.jpg

Turkey exports ACV-300 vehicles to Middile-east and Malaysia as well and Turkish army is also operating more than 1000 ACV-300 vehicles in different categories but I think ACV design with its obsolete armour doesn't meet the current requirements of modern armies so Otokar designed a new IFV which is able to respond modern threats in battlefied. FNSS (producer of ACV series) are also designing a new IFV to replace ACV-300 series.

A likely cooperation between Pakistan/Turkey on TulPar IFV would be a paradise like day for both nation because Tulpar is really strong and tank like vehicle which can be used on many different roles.

Tulpar-ifv-TRDefence.jpg

I fully support this we should go for this along with latest APC from Turkey

when it comes to armored divisions the pak army is still stuck in a 1970s-1980s mentality of buying tanks and using APCs as taxi's to the front line, we need IFVs more then huge targets like AL-khalid and M113 rip offs

It'd be pretty cool if we got these from the Chinese!
ZBD-97 100mm+ATGM+30mil Autocanon+7.62MG this thing packs alot of firepower for an IFV.
800px-ZBD97_-_front_right_view.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom