What's new

Hit China where it hurts most

And still you are just throwing stones?? Cannot take out puny Indians out of your alleged soil?

Or are you suffering from the same Pakistani diseases where a person starts to daydream that one day "one day kashmir will be ours" They are suffering from the same delusion for past 70 years. Looks like the disease also infected the chinese.

by the way Kashmir is already ours, not will be, Kashimirs are Pakistani, they celebrate our indepandance cheer our teams.

1962 war rehashed 2017

maxresdefault.jpg

And you are one old 16-bit console, aren't you? do you play to the tune of which cartridge is inserted in you? A pak or B China?

He plays to the tune of dhalsim

Yes, it was taken from us - which mean's it never belongs to you, Islam does not belong to the Land of Hindustan, it was just an invading force! your existence itself should be questioned! Om Shanti it will be taken back, in the near future!

giphy (12).gif

Did you ever care to read the article which @SingaporeGuy was using as a reference Mr ?? FYI, it's not me who talks about the environmental damage. It's well written that article.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201708111056366357-scholars-project-water-tibet-xinjiang/

Moreover what make you think we are begging ??? Actually we are inside your territory for well over 2 months now and you still think we are begging while your mighty PLA can't even do a Jack ???? What an Irony. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Singapore guy...how do you know he's Chinese? Btw I am Indian and @faithfulguy is Pakistani. Bet you didn't Know that.

Polluted all the rivers and water and can't even drink or even use for industrial use
so you left no option, stealing is modern day Begging

And that is why China need to divert the water from Yarlung Tsang Po river to Xinjiang so they will not have the water shortage.

it's a Documentary, India not blocked the telecast of truth and protest against rape and spread the fake news that there was no rape in India and all world media is lying

i can see the ignorant person and changing the topic to unrelated this it's proved that you are afraid of your lord,
The BBC documentary is telling the truth. Rape of India, women gets raped easily and rapist got scott free. There is no justice in India. But I guess Modi is eager to project the Shining superpower India so such truth must be blocked. And you India used on standard on Chinese but exempt from yourself. Pathetic Indians. :enjoy:

The BBC documentary is telling the truth. Rape of India, women gets raped easily and perpetrator got scott free. There is no justice in India. But I guess Modi is eager to project the Shining superpower India so such truth must be blocked. And you India used on standard on Chinese but exempt from yourself. Pathetic Indians. :enjoy:
Indians can claim victory in a fight if they got KO. only Indians.

Singapore guy...how do you know he's Chinese? Btw I am Indian and @faithfulguy is Pakistani. Bet you didn't Know that.

Mr. When did I told SingaporeGuy is Chinese ?? Can you point any of my comments saying that ???

You had replied to one of my comments which was in response to SingaporeGuy. But please excuse me, I don't have both patience and time for some stupid troll who don't even care what he is reading or typing but want just satisfy his cheap ego here. :p:

Indians can claim victory in a fight if they got KO. only Indians.
They even claim the one flying the red flag is Indian and Indian flag is red color. :rofl:

The one giving the flying kick is Indian and the one floor is Chinese. :lol:

Only Indians :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom