What's new

Hit China where it hurts most

China is diverting yarlung tsangpo river(source of brahmaputra and ganges) to xinjiang

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201708111056366357-scholars-project-water-tibet-xinjiang/

very soon india will dry up and die

"Lets hit india where it hurts most"
- they said

LOL, look at the map before typing anything more stupid. Yes, Tsangpo is the main tributary of Brahmaputra, how come Ganges will dry due to that ??

Yarlungtsangpomap.png

Moreover, are you aware of the location through which tsangpo flows ??? It's one of the most environment fragile areas in the world. Apart from the huge unprecedented cost that may involve in the river diversion, if they mess with the nature there, they risk a huge chance of a disaster, there is a 10000% chance that the plan may backfire. :p:

Apart from this, Before entering India Yarlung Tsangpo River is nothing more than a stream. The catchment area of Brahmaputra is within it's lower riparian areas, which comes almost exclusively inside India. Do Google around for average rain received in these areas, you will understand it better. Brahmaputra becomes the actual Brahmaputra only after entering Arunachal Pradesh, it is where the river receives the chunk of it's water. If China want to stop that they will have to do something with the Monsoon over AP and our North East. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

india-map-annualrainfall.jpg

India is not a natural water scarce land Now if you are still delusional that China with they high technology can even stop the rainfall over India, better god may help poor Indians. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL, look at the map before typing anything more stupid. Yes, Tsangpo is the main tributary of Brahmaputra, how come Ganges will dry due to that ??

Yarlungtsangpomap.png

Moreover, are you aware of the location through which tsangpo flows ??? It's one of the most environment fragile areas in the world. Apart from the huge unprecedented cost that may involve in the river diversion, if they mess with the nature there, they risk a huge chance of a disaster, there is a 10000% chance that the plan may backfire. :p:

Apart from this, Before entering India Yarlung Tsangpo River is nothing more than a stream. The catchment area of Brahmaputra is within it's lower riparian areas, which comes almost exclusively inside India. Do Google around for average rain received in these areas, you will understand it better. Brahmaputra becomes the actual Brahmaputra only after entering Arunachal Pradesh, it is where the river receives the chunk of it's water. If China want to stop that they will have to do something with the Monsoon over AP and our North East. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

India is not a natural water scarce land Now if you are still delusional that China with they high technology can even stop the rainfall over India, better god may help poor Indians. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But but but..........according to high IQ Chinese here the PLAN plans to send submarines into bay of bengal through Brahmaputra river :partay:

Yarlungtsangpomap.png

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon water dragon strategy has shaken Indian. Now their mind is in denial stage while spouting environmental damage as a reason to subliminally beg China not to divert our own river. What next, blaming China for India floods? And begging China to stop building HSR?

Yarlungtsangpomap.png

Then best way out is for PLA to put chemicals in water supply?

actually back in the 40's we were dreaming of taking back Kashmiri. Guess what more than the 1\3 of the kashmiri landmass is now with us . But it didn't stop us from expanding our vision n now we are dreaming of taking Delhi , Punjab and rajhistan back so you do the math :D
Keep Day Dreaming,

Polluted all the rivers and water and can't even drink or even use for industrial use
so you left no option, stealing is modern day Begging

Use China Uncensored? What a desperate low life attempt by Indian to smear Chinese. Like how Indian make video of Biathlon 2017 using video of 2016 footage to fake Chinese tank losing the semi-final :lol:

China uncensored are nothing but full of fake story of China. Only idiots will take it seriously. :enjoy:

Use China Uncensored? What a desperate low life attempt by Indian to smear Chinese. Like how Indian make video of Biathlon 2017 using video of 2016 footage to fake Chinese tank losing the semi-final :lol:

China uncensored are nothing but full of fake story of China. Only idiots will take it seriously. :enjoy:

Yes we know how your country in lyeing tiananmen square Incident and falun gong Incident, and you current pollution, Organ harvesting and list goes on
we know you are afraid of asking single question against your lord, except praising nothing you can speak to your lord:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

you know you are being monitored and one word against your lord will cost your life and your family

Don't you

This guy claimed he knows everything about China because he watched all 500 videos on China Uncensored. Talking about stupidity and power of brainwash. As if a sewer rat in Mumbai knows everything about India. :cheesy:

Last edited:
This guy claimed he knows everything about China because he watched all 500 videos on China Uncensored. Talking about stupidity and power of brainwash. As if a sewer rat knows everything about India. :cheesy:

I am not claiming i know everything about china, it's CCP work to brainwash their own people to not going against them like 1989 Incident, that's why every social media is blocked in china and has copy cat version all social media around the world has
i am not a person to believe just like that, what ever i see i will search and learn the things at least some basic thing's about that
i searched in Baidu for tiananmen square massacre and i got this
if you know anything about tiananmen square massacre can you pls explain what happen in June 4 1989 (don't want CCP Propaganda)
upload_2017-8-20_12-36-46.png

i know you guys won't reply, because Chinese are most afraid people in the world for their lord (CCP)
if you have guts and want to post the truth be prepared to kill your self :suicide::suicide:and try to left anything other wise CCP wil make your *** also $$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
I think Pakistan should take notes from the Indian and Chinese deployment of their new tactics and strategies of war. They are both fighting war of words which seems to work seemingly. We are foolish to always do the talking with bullets, rockets and missiles, heck even sending our soldiers into enemy's territories to chop their heads off. Result isolation, being labelled a terrorist state and what have you. I think war of words is much more easier and cost effective and kudos to India and China both for developing these new tactics. Others should follow suite..

I am not claiming i know everything about china, it's CCP work to brainwash their own people to not going against them like 1989 Incident, that's why every social media is blocked in china and has copy cat version all social media around the world has
i am not a person to believe just like that, what ever i see i will search and learn the things at least some basic thing's about that
i searched in Baidu for tiananmen square massacre and i got this
if you know anything about tiananmen square massacre can you pls explain what happen in June 4 1989 (don't want CCP Propaganda)
View attachment 419640

i know you guys won't reply, because Chinese are most afraid people in the world for their lord (CCP)

https://www.voanews.com/amp/2667074.html

India Blocks Controversial BBC Rape Documentary

Is there any different between India and China in censoring news?

China do not make up fake video to denounce others. India did :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom