What's new

Hit China where it hurts most

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon water dragon strategy has shaken Indian. Now their mind is in denial stage while spouting environmental damage as a reason to subliminally beg China not to divert our own river. What next, blaming China for India floods? And begging China to stop building HSR?

Did you ever care to read the article which @SingaporeGuy was using as a reference Mr ?? FYI, it's not me who talks about the environmental damage. It's well written that article.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201708111056366357-scholars-project-water-tibet-xinjiang/

Moreover what make you think we are begging ??? Actually we are inside your territory for well over 2 months now and you still think we are begging while your mighty PLA can't even do a Jack ???? What an Irony. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am not claiming i know everything about china, it's CCP work to brainwash their own people to not going against them like 1989 Incident, that's why every social media is blocked in china and has copy cat version all social media around the world has
i am not a person to believe just like that, what ever i see i will search and learn the things at least some basic thing's about that
i searched in Baidu for tiananmen square massacre and i got this
if you know anything about tiananmen square massacre can you pls explain what happen in June 4 1989 (don't want CCP Propaganda)
View attachment 419640

i know you guys won't reply, because Chinese are most afraid people in the world for their lord (CCP)
if you have guts and want to post the truth be prepared to kill your self :suicide::suicide:and try to left anything other wise CCP wil make your *** also $$$$$$$$$$

Yeah, Chinese block Google, FB, so what? They now have their own version of everything. They have Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu, and lots more. Any one of these companies is bigger than your entire IT put together. What do you have left to brag about?

You guys are just too stupid to comprehend the whole sense behind it. No wonder you are only 1/5 of China's size, and have no hope to catch in your life time.

https://www.voanews.com/amp/2667074.html

India Blocks Controversial BBC Rape Documentary

Is there any different between India and China in censoring news?

China do not make up fake video to denounce others. India did :enjoy:

it's a Documentary, India not blocked the telecast of truth and protest against rape and spread the fake news that there was no rape in India and all world media is lying

Yeah, Chinese block Google, FB, so what? They now have their own version of everything. They have Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu, and lots more. Any one of these companies is bigger than your entire IT put together. What do you have left to brag about?

You guys are just too stupid to comprehend the whole sense behind it. No wonder you are only 1/5 of China's size, and have no hope to catch in your life time.

i can see the ignorant person and changing the topic to unrelated this it's proved that you are afraid of your lord,

A man live in shithole talk about the living standard in China, at least those poor in China won't shit on the street.

says who? Everyone know what kinds of 'standards' a country where 75% of people earning less than $5 have. Just because you are hiding it doesn't mean people don't know about it

Then best way out is for PLA to put chemicals in water supply?

Good idea. Let them try it, if effective to an extend the Chinese want, then I guess we will try the same thing elsewhere. After-all our war is not localized to a certain place or country. :azn:

But but but..........according to high IQ Chinese here the PLAN plans to send submarines into bay of bengal through Brahmaputra river :partay:
Lol Chinese submarines can fly also. They even don't need river. They even have nuclear powered trains, using these high speed nuclear powered trains they can transport whole PLA into doklam plateau in couple of hours.

says who? Everyone know what kinds of 'standards' a country where 75% of people earning less than $5 have. Just because you are hiding it doesn't mean people don't know about it
Chinese never lie. They are most honest and hardworking guys in this whole planet. Problem is except Pakistan and NK whole world jealous of China and spread fake news and rumours to defame them. To get a true picture of China one can simply go through the most neutral media of entire world and that is Pakistani media. Hope it will help to change your view point towards China.

Lol Chinese submarines can fly also. They even don't need river. They even have nuclear powered trains, using these high speed nuclear powered trains they can transport whole PLA into doklam plateau in couple of hours.

Chinese never lie. They are most honest and hardworking guys in this whole planet. Problem is except Pakistan and NK whole world jealous of China and spread fake news and rumours to defame them. To get a true picture of China one can simply go through the most neutral media of entire world and that is Pakistani media. Hope it will help to change your view point towards China.

bulllshit, chinese government lies more than any other in the world, and generally it is said governments are a reflection of it's people. No one in the world talks about chinese people as being 'the most hard working people in the world'. That tag belongs to Japan and the most creative people are americans. You are known for STEALING intellectual property and dishonestly using western brands to promote your low quality products

HONESTY :rofl::rofl:

Your delusions you decided these things. Yeah...the fact that only Pakistan and NK feel good about you should say a lot :lol:

@SarthakGanguly @Stephen Cohen ...he actually asks us to look at PAKISTANI MEDIA to get a good idea about china. You wanna know what Pakistani media thinks about you? Even there they call you FRAUD

bulllshit, chinese government lies more than any other in the world, and generally it is said governments are a reflection of it's people. No one in the world talks about chinese people as being 'the most hard working people in the world'. That tag belongs to Japan and the most creative people are americans. You are known for STEALING intellectual property and dishonestly using western brands to promote your low quality products

HONESTY :rofl::rofl:

Your delusions you decided these things. Yeah...the fact that only Pakistan and NK feel good about you should say a lot :lol:

@SarthakGanguly @Stephen Cohen ...he actually asks us to look at PAKISTANI MEDIA to get a good idea about china. You wanna know what Pakistani media thinks about you? Even there they call you FRAUD

In your jest of replying you forgot to read the sarcastic post properly.

And still you are just throwing stones?? Cannot take out puny Indians out of your alleged soil?

Or are you suffering from the same Pakistani diseases where a person starts to daydream that one day "one day kashmir will be ours" They are suffering from the same delusion for past 70 years. Looks like the disease also infected the chinese.

Its India who's leaders are suffering from dream of capturing Pakistan occupied Kashmir & dismantling Pakistan with their sur-gi-kal strikes :D :D :D. India being 7 times bigger than Pakistan can't never dare to confront us and you're confronting China?? India is as big as China according to population but India always fear China, why don't go for sir-gi-kal strikes in dokhlam :D :D :D

Your operational readiness has been exposed again & again be it that crap T-90 in exercise,be it 2002 standoff or that BSF jawan Tej Bahadur dismissed by politicized chiefs just because he exposed the truth.

Is this some sort of world class joke?

India's terrority has been expanding every since its independence how is that quiet diplomacy ?

Besides look at the amount of vocal cheerleaders we over in this forum and this is on the internet

In real life :D

Indians are arguably the most lung-powered people in the world. This revelation came to me the other day when i had no option but to overhear a conversation that a person half a kilometre away from me was having with another person.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/jugglebandhi/loud-and-clear/

Sure Xiao now change your flags!

actually back in the 40's we were dreaming of taking back Kashmiri. Guess what more than the 1\3 of the kashmiri landmass is now with us . But it didn't stop us from expanding our vision n now we are dreaming of taking Delhi , Punjab and rajhistan back so you do the math :D

Yes, it was taken from us - which mean's it never belongs to you, Islam does not belong to the Land of Hindustan, it was just an invading force! your existence itself should be questioned! Om Shanti it will be taken back, in the near future!

Back
Top Bottom