What's new

Hit China where it hurts most

The BBC documentary is telling the truth. Rape of India, women gets raped easily and rapist got scott free. There is no justice in India. But I guess Modi is eager to project the Shining superpower India so such truth must be blocked. And you India used on standard on Chinese but exempt from yourself. Pathetic Indians. :enjoy:

the rapist got punishments they are in Prison now except one minor he also in Jail with less punishment

India only Blocked Documentary Movie but never hide from media and out side world or own citizen

if you are true guys and justice is perfect in China then can you tell me what happens in Tiananmen Square on June 4, 1989, and share Baidu link we will see how justice working in china, after all, you guys are not even have guts to talk about truth to your Lord CCP

do you know how many transplants are happening in China every year and where they are getting organs

the rapist got punishments they are in Prison now except one minor he also in Jail with less punishment

India only Blocked Documentary Movie but never hide from media and out side world or own citizen

if you are true guys and justice is perfect in China then can you tell me what happens in Tiananmen Square on June 4, 1989, and share Baidu link we will see how justice working in china, after all, you guys are not even have guts to talk about truth to your Lord CCP

do you know how many transplants are happening in China every year and where they are getting organs
Plenty of BS, they are many Indian rapist got scott free and only a few are arrested due to bigger spotlight. BBC documentary reports that. Victim has no justice in India. You are in delusion and using one rule to applies on others but not yourself. Do you know this is called Hypocrisy? Indian has no right to lecture about China.

If I were a rational Indian, knowing that China IS far ahead of India, I would not compare India with China or brag in favor of India.

But these myopic Modians, know-nothing, Google dependent right winger rats are starkly different.
MC change the flag then , G me dum nah i hai ?????????????? thank god you are not an indian

Plenty of BS, they are many Indian rapist got scott free and only a few are arrested due to bigger spotlight. BBC documentary reports that. Victim has no justice in India. You are in delusion and using one rule to applies on others but not yourself. Do you know this is called Hypocrisy? Indian has no right to lecture about China.
if India has no right to lecture China then China has no rights to lecture India,

Let us know how your justice working in China share the link what I asked for,

if India has no right to lecture China then China has no rights to lecture India,

The fact that plenty of surveys were conducted in HK asking Indians if they would return to India and stay there. Over 90% said no. Most of the reasons were of hygiene, safety, lack of toilets, rape epidemic, not enough to eat, low living standards. The 10% who said they go back were liars and patriotic losers who never do what they say.

The fact that plenty of surveys were conducted in HK asking Indians if they would return to India and stay there. Over 90% said no. Most of the reasons were of hygiene, safety, lack of toilets, rape epidemic, not enough to eat, low living standards. The 10% who said they go back were liars and patriotic losers who never do what they say.

Just like you went to Canada and said no to returning to China. You used to do same for HK.

Don't hurt the simple Chinese people - continue giving them refugee status in India. We must push them toward civilization and democracy. China is a country where people have no rights - people from their mainland have nothing - some live in caves, they defecate in the open - sometimes in the middle of planes. We must not mock them.

Just like you went to Canada and said no to returning to China. You used to do same for HK.
People in HK don't even want to associate themselves with China.
http://fortune.com/2017/04/29/hong-kong-independence-push/

Its you Indian first came into here and try preach about media freedom and censorship of China. Get your facts right.

Its you Indian first came into here and try preach about media freedom and censorship of China. Get your facts right.

It's you guys posted :offtopic: Indian justice first in this thread, and I accepted there is some justice problem

so hiding the justice from media, out side world and its own citizen is called freedom and censorship

wow well definition for justice :sick::sick::sick::sick:

no one has such a freedom and censorship in the world I mean Justice:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's you guys posted :offtopic: Indian justice first in this thread, and I accepted there is some justice problem

so hiding the justice from media, out side world and its own citizen is called freedom and censorship

wow well definition for justice :sick::sick::sick::sick:

no one has such a freedom and censorship in the world I mean Justice:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Looks like you ran out of reasoning and resort to blabbering? :enjoy:

You indian shall concentrate on building a HSR, build a better defence industries so that your 2 tank willl not break down in Tank Biathlon. Instead of nonsense of more freedom or no censorship of India when compare to China.

And when I burst your bubble, I guess you Indians will try beat around the corner. :lol:

Looks like you ran out of reasoning and resort to blabbering? :enjoy:

You indian shall concentrate on building a HSR, build a better defence industries so that your 2 tank willl not break down in Tank Biathlon. Instead of nonsense of more freedom or no censorship of India when compare to China.

And when I burst your bubble, I guess you Indians will try beat around the corner. :lol:

you can't even share a link and talk about other country freedom and justice,

so better don't comment about other things which you can't prove you are right that will save you from face shaving comment like what you are doing now,

That BS is in your head....world over the attrition is pretty poor when it comes to rape(though conviction is better than other crimes)...also when it comes to rapes...here are some stats...
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate#2010

So don't let your hatred for India take over your logic(if you have any)!!

rapefinal.png

Back
Top Bottom