What's new

Hit China where it hurts most

Look who is getting hurt:

laughing5.png

That BS is in your head....world over the attrition is pretty poor when it comes to rape(though conviction is better than other crimes)...also when it comes to rapes...here are some stats...
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate#2010

So don't let your hatred for India take over your logic(if you have any)!!
Dont be fooled by such stupid website. Conviction is low as BBC documentary Rape of India proves that due to many rapist got scott free and non reported. Of cos India will not rank inside that ranking. You are in delusion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/d...elhi-rape-how-can-women-travellers-stay-safe/

China is far safer for foreign in India and even USA. :enjoy:

I am not claiming i know everything about china, it's CCP work to brainwash their own people to not going against them like 1989 Incident, that's why every social media is blocked in china and has copy cat version all social media around the world has
i am not a person to believe just like that, what ever i see i will search and learn the things at least some basic thing's about that
i searched in Baidu for tiananmen square massacre and i got this
if you know anything about tiananmen square massacre can you pls explain what happen in June 4 1989 (don't want CCP Propaganda)
View attachment 419640

i know you guys won't reply, because Chinese are most afraid people in the world for their lord (CCP)
if you have guts and want to post the truth be prepared to kill your self :suicide::suicide:and try to left anything other wise CCP wil make your *** also $$$$$$$$$$
I agree with government sensoring the Tian An Men event, to prevent any attempt of CIA to mislead our youngs. I know very well of the 1989 event, those who dreamed to become senators by overthrowing the government is very shameful. Not all people have the ability to judge the information he or she reaches.

I agree with government sensoring the Tian An Men event, to prevent any attempt of CIA to mislead our youngs. I know very well of the 1989 event, those who dreamed to become senators by overthrowing the government is very shameful. Not all people have the ability to judge the information he or she reaches.

That can not be a valid reason to deny people correct information.
Communism is a dead philosophy. China is in a grip of 2 forces that can not exist together. Sincerely wish your country has a govt as per wishes of people of China than being ruled by an elite class that has zero checks and balances,

That can not be a valid reason to deny people correct information.
Communism is a dead philosophy. China is in a grip of 2 forces that can not exist together. Sincerely wish your country has a govt as per wishes of people of China than being ruled by an elite class that has zero checks and balances,

your wish not going to happen, because last 1 or 2 generations are learning CCP Propaganda from 1st standard and CCP working from the road to their home to block people to engage all to gather for a protest,

also blocking the truth is the main aim for CCP to teach their propaganda to new generations

by the way Kashmir is already ours, not will be, Kashimirs are Pakistani, they celebrate our indepandance cheer our teams.
Yup 2 few of them in 2 districts. Give one more year our "swach bharat abhiyan" is in full motion to clean the filth by our security forces.

Yup 2 few of them in 2 districts. Give one more year our "swach bharat abhiyan" is in full motion to clean the filth by our security forces.

NIA is blocked all the funds for separationist, now they are struggling for fund nowadays there is no bad news from Kashmir on our news channels

Dont be fooled by such stupid website. Conviction is low as BBC documentary Rape of India proves that due to many rapist got scott free and non reported. Of cos India will not rank inside that ranking. You are in delusion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/d...elhi-rape-how-can-women-travellers-stay-safe/

we know China is safer place untill we talk about freedom or democracy

the safest place below video Proves that

NIA is blocked all the funds for separationist, now they are struggling for fund nowadays there is no bad news from Kashmir on our news channels

we know China is safer place untill we talk about freedom or democracy

the safest place below video Proves that

Another desperate attempt by you to mask the problem of India, using China Uncensored, a source which spin and spew fake news about China. Tell me which news from China Uncensored even talk good about China?

While India rape, unsafe in terms of health, personal safety and a backward country which most foreigner shun is well known. Such a sad reality for Indians like you to accept. :enjoy:

Shhh..

Who knows million of rapist will start entering China knowing that a woman can actually walk on the street in the middle of the night without the fear being raped

Aww its not such a big deal, i wonder why Modi ji cries in front of every white master

Do you even read before posting?? I think I will miss the fun of trolling without giving any botheration to brain cells...

Back
Top Bottom