What's new

Hit China where it hurts most

Look who has India on its knees (financially)

laughing9.png

laughing10.png

laughing5.png

Who is a paper tiger?
Not China:

papertiger.png

Who has a peanut economy being a vast nation?
Not China:

economy.png

My suggestion to Indians; Watch Bollywood movies, play Cricket and be merry. Don't ever think of hurting China or any such (related) stupid ideas. And stop this war mongering nonsense. RETREAT to save Indian soldiers blood.

Look who has India on its knees (financially)

View attachment 419585

View attachment 419586

View attachment 419587

Who is a paper tiger?
Not China:

View attachment 419588

Who has a peanut economy being a vast nation?
Not China:

View attachment 419589

My suggestion to Indians; Watch Bollywood movies, play Cricket and be merry. Don't ever think of hurting China or any such (related) stupid ideas. And stop this war mongering nonsense. RETREAT to save Indian soldiers blood.

Man you just crack me up with those graphic illustrations

A man live in shithole talk about the living standard in China, at least those poor in China won't shit on the street.

If I were a rational Indian, knowing that China IS far ahead of India, I would not compare India with China or brag in favor of India.

But these myopic Modians, know-nothing, Google dependent right winger rats are starkly different.

A man live in shithole talk about the living standard in China, at least those poor in China won't shit on the street.
Not that it matters to those enthralled by delusions, but he's wrong on the numbers: $5 per day comes to $1825 per year, much closer to his country's per capita GDP than China's. So his statement would be perfectly accurate if he were talking about India.

In fact, this is how I think the delusion works: Take a fact about India and claim it's about China. A statement like "how can a country where the majority make less than $5 per day think it can make do without trade" is a perfectly accurate statement. It's just a statement about India.

They should think about that before they start mouthing off about boycotts and "hitting China where it hurts." But of course, they won't.

Not that it matters to those enthralled by delusions, but he's wrong on the numbers: $5 per day comes to $1825 per year, much closer to his country's per capita GDP than China's. So his statement would be perfectly accurate if he were talking about India.

In fact, this is how I think the delusion works: Take a fact about India and claim it's about China. A statement like "how can a country where the majority make less than $5 per day think it can make do without trade" is a perfectly accurate statement. It's just a statement about India.

They should think about that before they start mouthing off about boycotts and "hitting China where it hurts." But of course, they won't.
He became upset in another thread that was posted about China can dam up Yarlung Tsang Po river and dry up north India. He got very scared and used India's GDP to represent China as well as other misinformation to belittle China. I didn't correct him as I like reading humorous post by not so smart people

Last edited:
actually back in the 40's we were dreaming of taking back Kashmiri. Guess what more than the 1\3 of the kashmiri landmass is now with us . But it didn't stop us from expanding our vision n now we are dreaming of taking Delhi , Punjab and rajhistan back so you do the math :D
Your dream of taking Delhi came true on 16th December 1971 when Bangladesh came in to existence. You have donated a part of Kashmir to China but will make all hue and cry for Indian Kashmir. You are a confused lot who is moving in the dark.

While the China is going high tech, Indians are simply content with producing more chillies:

View attachment 419590

Hardly any comparison between the two nation..
While one is juggernaut, the other is peanut.

You know which one ;)
This is funny where leadership in one commodity is being reflected as a weakness. Please dont show this stuff to your school they will delete your name from their record books.

:lol:

Given your T-90s tank breaks down easily. Indian mlitary operational readiness is zero.

If you are so sure, what is stopping brave PLA guy's from flushing out a hand full of ill-equipped, under-trained, coward Indian soldiers and a mini-bulldozer from your territory who is there for over 2 months now ?? I guess the PLA is too brave enough. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom