What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Nguyen officials
20120831020823_84029.jpg

Ming's dressing confirmed.

Koreans also wear Ming style clothes.

201103031303057411-2230190.jpg

:lol: it's hopeless with these china expert macacas. Always stealing our history, even our Ming dynasty hanfu suddenly are traditional Vietnamese style.
There are even claims that Ming only recovered Chinese culture because they invaded Vietnam:woot:

Whenever they are stuck in a rut they always say Southern Han Chinese are Baiyue,Man Qing,greedy Chinese invader,Chinese nazis etc.

Here is Vietnam traditional ao dai, do not looks like hanfu.

phu-nu-VN-xua-kp-kenh14-10-12f4e.jpg

Haha. Her costume is actually the most fashionable in ancient times, looks even similar to today's fashion. I mean the woman on the chair. I guess she is a dope fiend? Her flip flops also catches up with the newest trend. :oops: Wait, why the girl on the left naked?

Last edited:
Strange, I thought Chinese traditional culture always focus on educating "yi"/man di /barbarian and make them become part of China. China did that by spreading their culture, their model around, on modern term it's "soft power". And now some Chinese claim that other stole their culture. Oh, such hypocrite.

Haha. Her costume is actually the most fashionable in ancient times, looks even similar to today's fashion. I mean the woman on the chair. I guess she is a dope fiend? Her flip flops also catches up with the newest trend. :oops: Wait, why the girl on the left naked?

In Vietnam, tropical season is so hot, bro, it is nothing related to love. In modern day western fashion is copied from traditional costume of Vietnam. I do think so.

Last edited:
漢 originated from China thus 漢 meant the Kinh were culturally Chinese.

How many time I have to tell you that the word 漢 in Han-Viet, this word got also a meaning "Majority people" in "Han - Man" concept. It is equivalent to "Kinh-Thuong" or "Mien Xuoi- Mien Nguoc" in Vietnamese.

In my Family Tree, it stated that my ancestor was 漢 too. 鼻祖耳孫之自我族前先祖原于本社.... Does it mean culturally I'm Han Chinese ?

Base on your stupid analogy German, English, France are using Latin words, are they culturally Italian ?

Le Loi was of Trai stock,read works by Lieberman,Taylor and Li I'm not going to bother educating you.

It is also very funny that Lieberman, Taylor and Li Tina copied idea of Tran Quoc Vuong, Vietnamese historian. when he did survey in home village of Le Loi, he found that in this region nearby is existed Muong/Trai people.

This is fantastic hypothesis. No history proofs confirmed such funny idea until now.

my friend, she smokes opium obviously :smokin:
she wears a piece of traditional dress called "áo tứ thân", centuries old 4-part dress. a dress before "áo dài" came into existence.
Ao-tu-than-chorus-of-women.jpg

640px-Dancers_at_Vietnamese_Tet_Festival%2C_2003.jpg

the girl on the left is just half naked. I guess she belongs to the service staff :D

my friend, she smokes opium obviously :smokin:
she wears a piece of traditional dress called "áo tứ thân", centuries old 4-part dress. a dress before "áo dài" came into existence.
Ao-tu-than-chorus-of-women.jpg

640px-Dancers_at_Vietnamese_Tet_Festival%2C_2003.jpg

the girl on the left is just half naked. I guess she belongs to the service staff :D

áo dài = 奥黛(ao4 dai4)

Do you like them?

Back
Top Bottom