What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

China was occupied by Japan until USSR and USA come for help, ...
And it's KMT , that's why after that China ( now CPC ) continue to say bad about the helpers.

USA come for help Viet Minh too, and in 1945 Independent Day of Vietnam there's Americans together with President Ho Chi Minh.
WOWwowWOWwooooooooooo ... Okay u have a BIG MOUTH, but China has the 《Declaration by United Nations》,《THE JAPANESE SURRENDER DOCUMENTS - WWII》, BIG FOUR of anti-fascist Allies and 1941-1945 WWII Allies Declarations.

China winner confirmed by international laws during WWII (1941-1945).

China was occupied by Japan until USSR and USA come for help, ...And it's KMT , that's why after that China ( now CPC ) continue to say bad about the helpers.
:blah::blah::blah:......:cuckoo: According to ur funny logic, France/Russia also occupied by Nazi Germany in WWII, so they'r also not winners of WWII not BIG FIVE in U.N ?

Last edited:
Yeah your mainland too large and a 100 million could not take care of 1 billion.

Look at the map, how small Japan is compare to China mainland.

Yeah Big = large area but failed to self-liberated your homeland.

We're small and we know that

Yeah your mainland too large and a 100 million could not take care of 1 billion.

Look at the map, how small Japan is compare to China mainland.

Japan can only bully China during her weakest time, and see who is the cry baby today in a territorial dispute.

No point to argue in this Chinese own forum. They will delete your post if it hurts Chinese pride. Some of my posts got deleted because point out the fact of Chinese weakness. You Viet should leave this forum at once. Guess what, they will delete this post as well.

No point to argue in this Chinese own forum. They will delete your post if it hurts Chinese pride. Some of my posts got deleted because point out the fact of Chinese weakness. You Viet should leave this forum at once. Guess what, they will delete this post as well.
The pompous fool go back to sleep, nice dream ! :lazy2: In the dream, I'm the best of best.

we are still here, bro.

The matter is that we don't let such brainwashed idiot chinese lie here and troll about us without responses.

we are still here, bro.

The matter is that we don't let such brainwashed idiot chinese lie here and troll about us without responses.

We just used to ignore Vietnam most of time, have you seen me ever opening a thread and trolling Vietnam?

We must admit that Japanese army is a good one. They could challenge the world security once.
Vietnam Army even better than China army in real combat.

If I were you, China, I must be worried about the link between Japan, Korea, USA, Australia, Vietnam, Singapore, India ...

The latest news :

HANOI, Vietnam (Dec. 9, 2013) - U.S. Pacific Commander, Admiral Samuel J. Locklear during his first visit to Vietnam.

United States Pacific Command | USPACOM | Ensuring security and stability in the Asia-Pacific

Vietnamese military was trained more on using English. For what ?

we are still here, bro.

Okay. I didn't wanna hurt ur members' feeling, just correct ur ppl's mistake about China in WWII.

Some craps like China did nothing in WWII or China didn't defeat Japs from Vietnamese mouth, i had provided the prove from past WWII official documents and Japanese surrender. China is the true WINNER.

USPACOM is one of six geographic Unified Combatant Commands of the United States Armed Forces. Commander, U.S. Pacific Command (CDRUSPACOM) is the senior U.S. military authority in the Pacific Command AOR. CDRUSPACOM reports to the President of the United States through the Secretary of Defense and is supported by four component commands: U.S. Pacific Fleet, U.S. Pacific Air Forces, U.S. Army Pacific, and U.S. Marine Forces, Pacific. These commands are headquartered in Hawai'i and have forces stationed and deployed throughout the region.

U.S. military and civilian personnel assigned to USPACOM number approximately 330,000, or about one-fifth of total U.S. military strength. U.S. Pacific Fleet consists of approximately 180 ships (to include five aircraft carrier strike groups), nearly 2,000 aircraft, and 140,000 Sailors and civilians all dedicated to protecting our mutual security interests. Marine Corps Forces, Pacific possesses about two-thirds of U.S. Marine Corps combat strength, includes two Marine Expeditionary Forces and about 85,000 personnel assigned. U.S. Pacific Air Forces is comprised of approximately 43,000 airmen and more than 435 aircraft. U.S. Army Pacific has more than 60,000 personnel assigned, including five Stryker brigades. Of note, component command personnel numbers include more than 1,200 Special Operations personnel. Department of Defense Civilians employees in the Pacific Command AOR number about 38,000. Additionally, the U.S. Coast Guard, which frequently supports U.S. military forces in the region, has approximately 27,000 personnel in its Pacific Area.

We must admit that Japanese army is a good one. They could challenge the world security once.
Vietnam Army even better than China army in real combat.

If I were you, China, I must be worried about the link between Japan, Korea, USA, Australia, Vietnam, Singapore, India ...

The latest news :

HANOI, Vietnam (Dec. 9, 2013) - U.S. Pacific Commander, Admiral Samuel J. Locklear during his first visit to Vietnam.

United States Pacific Command | USPACOM | Ensuring security and stability in the Asia-Pacific

Vietnamese military was trained more on using English. For what ?
:coffee::coffee::coffee: For what ? Search a new big brother for VN ?

Okay. I didn't wanna hurt ur members' feeling, just correct ur ppl's mistake about China in WWII.

Some craps like China did nothing in WWII or China didn't defeat Japs from Vietnamese mouth, i had provided the prove from past WWII official documents and Japanese surrender. China is the true WINNER.

read again your post when you jumped to discuss with EastSea about WW II and cold war, let he do what he want to say.

Only one thing I could say for both EastSea and you, with the same manner : Without existence of Soviet Union in 20th Century there are no country ruled by Communists in the world.

Back
Top Bottom