What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Their ancestors were Zhuang people who adopted Cantonese language and Han culture after millions of Han migrants moved to Guangdong from northern China. They gave up their own Zhuang Tai language and culture.

Over 60 million Cantonese are have Han paternal lineage (O3a) and they were the majority, so they absorbed the Zhuang minority into their culture and language.

The "native male" lineage in Guangdong is O1 and O2a which is shared with Zhuang people. O1 is also an austronesian haplogroup (related to Taiwan aboriginals), who may have lived in southern China before the Han expansion south. O3a is northern Han, which most Cantonese have.

大中华文明圈各地域人们的血统构成,例:大和民族九州岛父系—汉族血统40%... – 【人人分享-人人网】

Y-chromosome genotyping and genetic structu... [Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.comonca.org.cn/LH/Doc/A30.PDF

Tai peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zhuang people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yue Chinese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the 40 million people adopt Zhuang Baiyue language and culture, they are still outnumbered by over 60 million Cantonese, and Zhuang people already have an autonomous region in Guangxi.

Don't lie. kid.

Guangdong population: 104,3 million people, where servey has been made.
40 % Cantonese shared native paternal bloodline = 41.72 million people (no Hans).
Zhuang people 0.7 % X 104.3 = 0.731 million.

Guangdong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zhuang people in Guangxi is 32% X 46 million = 14,72 million only. Note that Guangxi is not included in to servey.

if its any case, Chinese tried lie, look at here: 41.72 million -14, 72 = 23 million.
Which ethnic group is 26 million native Cantonese, kid ?

Guangxi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as human being. Its nothing inferior if you are native Cantonese or mixed people. PLS claim your true identity.

Last edited:
Nice article! How about people from Henan Province? It's my hometown. Belong to中原官话区东部父系?

Sorry for jump in.

You are true Han 中原 汉人 :tup:.

It's very funny, some mixed boy NanMan on forum tried show of themselves as Han_ren.

Nanyue was not a Vietnamese Kingdom. Nanyue was a Chinese ruled, majority Tai Kingdom, with the Vietnamese as a conquered minority in the Red River delta.

Au Lac and Van Lang were Tai Kingdoms, with Tai overlords ruling over conquered Vietnamese after the Tai invaded the Red River Delta from Guangdong.

The descendants of those Tai people are the Zhuang. Most of Nanyue was in Tai land in Guangdong and Guangxi.

This is a map of where Tai people lived.

fig1mt72e.gif

This is where Nanyue started off

Nanyue001.png

This is how nanyue enlarged after the Chinese and Tai conquered the Vietnamese

Nam-Viet_200bc.jpg

This was the homeland of Vietnamese.

VietnamRedRiverDeltamap.png

Even today, Vietnamese speaking areas and native Tai speaking areas show who was there first.

Vietnamese-

Natively_Vietnamese-speaking_areas.png

Tai-

Taikadai-en.svg

Tran dynasty is Chinese.

A History of the Vietnamese - K. W. Taylor - Google Books

Secondary Cities and Urban Networking in the Indian Ocean Realm, C. 1400-1800 - Google Books

You are enslaving by Hans up to now. :omghaha:

Don't lie. kid.

40 % Cantonese shared native paternal bloodline = 41.72 million people (no Hans).

Zhuang people in Guangxi is 32% X 46 million = 14,72 million only. Note that Guangxi is not included in to servey.

if its any case, Chinese tried lie, look at here: 41.72 million -14, 72 = 23 million.

as human being. Its nothing inferior if you are native Cantonese or mixed people. PLS claim your true identity.

I wonder how could a "person" being so amazingly stupid and can't even understand simple language. A low-IQ, uneducated loser can't even get the main point and keep doing his pitiful pointless little math, punching a scarecrow and blaming people are "lying".

Their ancestors were Zhuang people who adopted Cantonese language and Han culture after millions of Han migrants moved to Guangdong from northern China. They gave up their own Zhuang Tai language and culture.

Over 60 million Cantonese are have Han paternal lineage (O3a) and they were the majority, so they absorbed the Zhuang minority into their culture and language.

The "native male" lineage in Guangdong is O1 and O2a which is shared with Zhuang people. O1 is also an austronesian haplogroup (related to Taiwan aboriginals), who may have lived in southern China before the Han expansion south. O3a is northern Han, which most Cantonese have.

KirovAirship said: ↑
You idiot don't even know the ancestors of Northern Han and Southern Han were not all the same. Northern Han people are the posterity of Shatuo, Khitan, Xianbei, Huaxia (posterity of Han Dynasty [natives]) and other ancient Chinese ethnicity, yet Southern Han are the posterity of Baiyue and Northerners (Huaxia/ people immigrated to the south from time to time).

4. Today, the term Han means not only about a particluar ethnicity, but a synthesis of a variety of nationalities living together within the geographical environment in China. It is a cultural community created in cultural exchange & combination. (translated by KA)
-- [Hakkan and Taiwan] 江運貴

Really, just go kill yourself and claim your true identity - an uncivilized monkey. 
You are enslaving by Hans up to now. :omghaha:
And you too, go jump over the window with your relatives Eatsh!t.

Last edited:
Sorry for jump in.

You are true Han 中原 汉人 :tup:.

It's very funny, some mixed boy NanMan on forum tried show of themselves as Han_ren.

I have been telling you many times, send you "True Han" or "Mixed people" theory to the UNESCO and have them to accept your trash from your stupid brain, your own imagination land. Until then what you are "talking" about are all bullshit, I repeat, all . bull. shit.

Nice article! How about people from Henan Province? It's my hometown. Belong to中原官话区东部父系?

Now you can see how these stupid Nanmam monkeys tried everything to sow discord on the internet~

"Oh I don't want to hurt Nanyue people blah blah blah..."
"Nanyue people are poor they can't have their true identity blah blah blah..."
"Nanyue people are enslaving by evil Han people blah blah blah..."
"Han people are evil and bad blah blah blah..."
then suddenly...
"Oh great you are a "true Han" blah blah blah..."
"Hey hey my "true Han" friend, you see that? those Nanman are funny they call themselves Han blah blah..."

Ladies and Gentlemen, applause to our glorious EatShxt, the greatest clown and the most prefect eunuch in human history (and he even defamed Chinese people are two-faces, how cute) .

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts | Page 11

Last edited:
I have been telling you many times, send you "True Han" or "Mixed people" theory to the UNESCO and have them to accept your trash from your stupid brain, your own imagination land. Until then what you are "talking" about are all bullshit, I repeat, all . bull. shit.

Now you can see how these stupid Nanmam monkeys tried everything to sow discord on the internet~

"Oh I don't want to hurt Nanyue people blah blah blah..."
"Nanyue people are poor they can't have their true identity blah blah blah..."
"Nanyue people are enslaving by evil Han people blah blah blah..."
"Han people are evil and bad blah blah blah..."
then suddenly...
"Oh great you are a "true Han" blah blah blah..."
"Hey hey my "true Han" friend, you see that? those Nanman are funny they call themselves Han blah blah..."

Ladies and Gentlemen, applause to our glorious EatShxt, the greatest clown and the most prefect eunuch in human history (and he even defamed Chinese people are two-faces, how cute) .

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts | Page 11

don't follow my comments, dirty kid.

don't follow my comments, dirty kid.

I never follow your retarded comments since they are all bullsh!t, stupid Nanman~
Who do you think you are to tell me what I should do, hrr? Silent and bow down to us human you pitiful fake Kinh Nanman monkey.

...you forget to mention that there are humans living on Mars, and perhaps Taiwanese and Tai settlers, too. Oh maybe they are muslims :woot:

Nanyue was not a Vietnamese Kingdom. Nanyue was a Chinese ruled, majority Tai Kingdom, with the Vietnamese as a conquered minority in the Red River delta.
source?
Au Lac and Van Lang were Tai Kingdoms, with Tai overlords ruling over conquered Vietnamese after the Tai invaded the Red River Delta from Guangdong.
source?
Tran dynasty is Chinese.
source?

Don't lie. kid.

Why is China trying to ban Cantonese language.

Southern Chinese oppose ban on Cantonese TV

Anger Over Anti-Cantonese Moves in China

So are Vietnamese rude, uncivilized and greedy too, since you copied our culture and custom? :laugh:
You are wrong, mate. We just imitate the good side of China. We are less rude, less aggressive and less uncivilized. That is the reason why Viets are seen in more favorable light than Chinese.

In short, Vietnam is the good side of China. :lol:

Last edited:
You are wrong, mate. We just imitate the good side of China. We are less rude, less aggressive and less uncivilized. That is the reason why Viets are seen in more favorable light than Chinese.

Question: Why do some Ethnic Vietnamese pretend to be white living in the USA?
One prime example is = Gambit.
Also claim he would kill his own kind if a war breaks out between USA and Vietnam.

I don't really think that things like eunuch and 華夷之分 are good side of China~
Nah, just admit that Vietnam is a mini China~ Just like how the old Vietnamese called themselves 小中華/中國 lil'China and even 漢 Han~ And lil'China is still a part of evil China~

Last edited:
In North Vietnam, people say: "Lúa Chiêm".
Champa people can claim that Kinh People
learnt from them the about wet rice agriculture and water control from the Champa peope.:close_tema: 

Chinese are considered as foreign invaders, aggressors. Enough said. 

In this time, China is enemy. Japan is economy counterpart.
now what is your terrorist mentality speaking about

well, we consider Nanyue as Vietnamese Kingdom (Triệu Dynasty). The country was part of modern Vietnam today and gained independent from the Han (China) for a long period of time.
Triệu Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOL...mutiny from China? do you consider us as one of yours? Many of your comrades reject this idea (such as the trollers yue10 or wholegrain try hard to defame us).
look here my Annam friend, just stop your nonsense claims of any history before 8th century ok, Nanyue have nothing to do with your Annam fiends, you are AA was never settled in the delta during that period, you are late comer from Cuu Chan or something like that, the delta people in Giao Chi are Tai, stop your criminality Annam history thiefs

Based upon degree of diversity, linguistic evidence therefore places the homeland of Proto Vietic in the interior regions of what is now Borikhamxay and Khammouane Provinces, with some overflow to the opposite side of the Sai Phou Louang (Annamite) chain, to the north in Nghe An and to the east in Quang Binh, that is, far south of the H6ng plain.

Furthermore, it is clear from the ethnolinguistic evidence summarized above that the modem Vietnamese were recent arrivals in the Delta, and that the movement of Viet-Meuang peoples generally has been from south to north, not the reverse as most histories would have us believe.
Ai and seven other provinces were established in the basin of the Ma. Taylor regards this territory as a backwater in the center of the protectorate that was least affected by Chinese rule, and therefore 'emerged in the tenth century as the original and most persistent center of the politics of independence' (p. 173). In ethnolinguistic terms, I would rephrase this to say that Ai, especially the hinterlands, was a vacuum filled eventually by Muimg speakers, the language closest to Vietnamese, whose language and culture exhibit Tai influence as opposed to Chinese.
Indeed I am right, every single nation in the world are aggressive and arrogant. There isn't such thing of "peaceful nation" nor "Victims in bloody millions generations". There are only weak and strong nations. Even the so-called peaceful Tibetan had been invading the Chinese mainland for several times for no good reason, until they have castrated themselves by adopting some sort of stupid religion.
Every time I hear about people (no matter if they are Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese...) claiming themselves as "peaceful people", I just want to slap them in the faces and throw them out of the window from 50th floor.
I was actually not talking about defending, but expanding.
The Qin Kingdom have conquered several Kingdoms, made its land several times bigger and founded the first Empire in China. The Qing dynasty with only a few of population early have conquered the whole 12 Han provinces, the whole Mongolian territory, Tibet, Taiwan and defeated one of the most dangerous enemy Junggar.
I know that Vietnam is bigger than it was, but has it ever made such achievement like Chinese did. Like, conquer Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar. Just like what Qin people did?
Nah~ Lets not take it to modern that fast. I mean, if Vietnam was really being protected by the ocean, will Vietnam become a "civilized Japan", or an "uncivilized Philippines (not part of China)/ Taiwan (part of China)"~? 
usually I did not like to agree with people but yes you are the speaking the truth especially about these Yuon crocodiles
here murderous Yuon crimes against humanity
[video]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom