What's new

History of Tibet

Considering that they introduced the Buddhism earlier, so the Sanskrit might be an imported foreign language, but it is not their natural language.

Oh...now the tibetan script is a foreign language? wow.. that's a misadventure. But if you know the meaning of autonomy things will be more easier to digest, isn't it?
The script they use is not enforced upon (no evidence) them but is unanimously accepted by them since 1500 odd years. They opted Sanskrit script over Chinese script. It clearly tells their historical trends, advancement as a separate but unique ethnicity, an intellectually and spiritually motivated society trying to preserve their language by inventing a new script. It also tells how much they did value the so called Tibetan-Han relationship.

Chinese is 漢人 (?)
Cantonese is 粵人
Vietnamese is 越人

what can i say``viets are chinese drop out? sad people, you cant even understand the longest time official language of vn which was chinese``and now interpreting chinese? what a joke`

the longer you lingering in PDF with multipul IDs the more fool you r making yourself out

Hi everyone
As we know that Tibet had been an independent nation before China invaded and swallowed it in 1950s. Tibet was had it own culture but when China annexed it Tibet was forced to change to Chinese culture and a number of Chinese coming there so a lot of clashes have exposed between Tibetan and Chinese. I wonder if China was a big geographical countries why it desired Tibet territories in 1950s? COULD anyone here explain for me?

That mean your knowledge is pathetic. :hitwall:

I know your education system sucks, and is a failure, so learn it by yourself:

Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tibetans spoken the Tibeto-Burman language, not Indo-Aryan.

The connection that linked Tibet with the ancient India is Buddhism, and nothing else.

Whereas the Tibetans are closely related to the Han ethnicity in both genetic and language.

In fact, Tibet Buddhism got bad influence from Hinduism caste theory. That’s one of the reasons the slaves (surfs) in old Tibet wanted communists from mainland to overthrow slave owners, ie. Lama system.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1918513 said:
Hmm, if I'm not mistake that Tibetan had their own country before 13th Century.
In 13th Century, Mongol take it and annex with Yuan dynasty.
In 16th Century, Mongolt take it the second time but it's still administrated by Tibetan.
In 18th Century, Qing dynasty take it, annex with China.
In 20th Century, Britain and Russia affirm China sovereignty over Tibet.
In WW2, China is too busy with the war so Tibet is independent for some years until 1950s.

Mostly right.

Seem like Tibetan prefer independence. The example are 1950s revolution and a lot of protests today around the world.
The mistake of Tibetan is they rise up in arm too late. They should revolt to gain independence since 18th Century. Wait until China have some treaties to confirm Chinese sovereignty? Ya, that's the worst idea I have ever known, Tibet won't get any backup from other nations.
Luckily some nations still support them like India and Mongol. But that's not enough.

If you said so, every people make mistakes. Perhaps after 100 years, you will think leaving China is your mistake. You see how China is 10 times stronger and better than you even now.

P/S: Nowadays, Tibetan protest in almost all countries in the world. Ya, look like they don't like your administration. You should care about Tibetan, take it easy, do not suppress them like what you are doing today or you can't imagine the worst part of this game :azn:.

It is very good that people all over the place kicking CPC @ss all the time so CPC dares not relax and does more good thing for the Chinese...

BTW, take care yourself before you worry Tibetans: they are 100 tiems better than when ruled by Dalai Lama.

In fact, Tibet Buddhism got bad influence from Hinduism caste theory. That’s one of the reasons the slaves (surfs) in old Tibet wanted communists from mainland to overthrow slave owners, ie. Lama system.

Got an academic source to back that?

Tibet and Mongolia has been Chinese territory for hundreds of years from 17th century onwards. Tibet's socalled brief independence was instigated by British colonists in India, to pre-empt the Russians annexing Tibet. It was a power game between British and Russia to exert their influence to profit on the juicy China trade, while the weakened China was powerless to do anything.

Russians were aggresively grapping territory after territory in Far East and Central Asia, It was greedy and eyeing for lands in Mongolia, Xinjiang and Tibet. The British colonists under British East India Company, having conquered India sub-continent as trophyin their bag could never accept Russian controlled Tibet next door to their power base in South Asia. China had been defeated battles after battles with British, French, Japanese in may wars (Opium wars, sea batlles of Dalian, Fujian, Vietnam border etc) and 8 nations expediction forces in Boxer incidents, they could not stop the scheme of British East India Company's plan.

The "independence" was never recognised by the government in power then, i.e. Republic of China, and its successor, the People's Republic of China. Thus PLA's re-taking of Tibet was legitimate.

More-over the so-called "traditional cutural value of old Tibet" is one hell of appalling society comprisng of Priest-gods, warlord/land owners, soldiers, and slaves. Dalai Lama was the "living buddha" cum the ruler (which is a big contrast and against teachings of the historical Buddha who gave up his throne and kingdom, and lived among the common people.) The warlords/land owners and their soldiers treated the slaves with-out mercy because their doctrine that slaves were born to be what they are and deserved to be teated as such due to their past Karma. It was a kind of caste systems, childrens of slaves became slaves automatically and their whole lives belong to their lords.

Majority of Tibetans in exiled are mainly from the ruling class (lamas and slave owners) and their servants and soldiers who were oppresived against poor Tibetan slaves.

Agree with your post,but have doubt about bolded part
On what basis do you consider Tibet & Mongolia to be Chinese?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1918617 said:
Too soft with military suppression, racism, torture Tibetan ... Ya, too soft :rofl: :rofl:
I would suggest gave Tibetan their own administration, only Tibetan can understand Tibetan because only they can understand their own thousand years cultures. Chinese can't understand Tibetan because they have just came for two-hundred years :azn:

They are not Han Chinese, force them to learn foreign language which they don't like can make them revolt :azn:

Yeah. Let's together restore kingdom Champa. Champa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, an agressive and unfriendly Chinese. I wonder why you are so furious of Tibet? If Tibet was your territories, why Chinese would be not ready to talk about it? Is there anything here?
Now I want to learn about Tibet? How could you give me some useful info about its culture and figures?

Sounds like you are very much ready to let South Vietnam come back, as SV is part your territory now?

Teach us some SV culture and figures. How about that?

Agree with your post,but have doubt about bolded part
On what basis do you consider Tibet & Mongolia to be Chinese?
Every head Lama from Yuan dynasty onward had to be approved by the Chinese emperor. In return for swearing fealty, they are granted control of their own affairs. It's the same case with Mongols, although there were rebellions and skirmishes from time to time.

No, you are not Chinese. And please stop these history distortions that claim South China was your land.

No, I won't. Because you guys invaded it in 1974, when international laws appear and civilizations are advanced enough to know that imperialism is stupid

If you said so, every people make mistakes. Perhaps after 100 years, you will think leaving China is your mistake. You see how China is 10 times stronger and better than you even now.
No. We are people who live in the East, so independence is no.1. Don't care you are superpower or idiot, we will to be against your invasion at all cost.

It is very good that people all over the place kicking CPC @ss all the time so CPC dares not relax and does more good thing for the Chinese...
BTW, take care yourself before you worry Tibetans: they are 100 tiems better than when ruled by Dalai Lama.
Tibetan still want their independence :azn:

Yeah. Let's together restore kingdom Champa. Champa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oops, sorry but they don't want to gain independence. Vietnamese gov. take care about them, never suppress them with military, never force them to learn Vietnamese, offer many policies which support Cham people... The most important, there is no racism in Vietnam, all ethnics are equal

Every head Lama from Yuan dynasty onward had to be approved by the Chinese emperor. In return for swearing fealty, they are granted control of their own affairs. It's the same case with Mongols, although there were rebellions and skirmishes from time to time.

So Yuan Dynasty is a Chinese Dynasty???

what can i say``viets are chinese drop out? sad people, you cant even understand the longest time official language of vn which was chinese``and now interpreting chinese? what a joke`

the longer you lingering in PDF with multipul IDs the more fool you r making yourself out

My question is simple, no joke bro. I have been to China many time. People in Shanghai say they are Nan Yie, In Hongkong and Quangdong say they are Cantonese ... It's correct that we are out side of China world. We used chinese characters for long time, but for a language of view, grammatical for example, is difference from Chinese Language.
My IDs may change isn't related to my Nick, it depend on that am i in Offices or at home.

My question is simple, no joke bro. I have been to China many time. People in Shanghai say they are Nan Yie, In Hongkong and Quangdong say they are Cantonese ... It's correct that we are out side of China world. We used chinese characters for long time, but for a language of view, grammatical for example, is difference from Chinese Language.
My IDs may change isn't related to my Nick, it depend on that am i in Offices or at home.

In China, people from beijing call themselves beijingnses
people from Canton call themselves Cantonese
People from Minan call themselves minnanese
people from shanghai call themselves shanghainese
But all these people are Han Chinese.

In China, people from beijing call themselves beijingnses
people from Canton call themselves Cantonese
People from Minan call themselves minnanese
people from shanghai call themselves shanghainese
But all these people are Han Chinese.

I don't think so. Han people in original speak mandarin, mostly in Hebei province.

Back
Top Bottom