What's new

History of Tibet

Nation Father's speech. Dont loose your so-called faces. Study your history.

i 服了 you

那你为什么使用五星国旗,你为什么不挂青天白日旗呢,怎么这么矛盾呢你。

i 服了 you

粪青的特点:
1.爱国,打双引号的
2.无知
3.轻身

i 服了 you

Bro, please understand his situation.

人家还要帮助小马哥光复党国的大业,不潜伏下来怎么行啊

不过人家台湾的国民党恐怕也不关心这些了吧

粪青的特点:
1.爱国,打双引号的
2.无知
3.轻身

精蝇的特点:

1.自负
2.拜金
3.卖国
最重要的是爱代表别人说话

精蝇的特点:

1.自负
2.拜金
3.卖国
最重要的是爱代表别人说话

国都不是我的,咋卖啊?国是党的,瞧你,还不知道主子是谁就在卖命,真讨厌

Bro, please understand his situation.

人家还要帮助小马哥光复党国的大业,不潜伏下来怎么行啊

不过人家台湾的国民党恐怕也不关心这些了吧

He often dreams like this:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
真正不想统一的是CCP,要统一了,大陆人都学台湾人要民主自由人权,他们可给不起的,因为这会要他们的命
哈哈,露馅了。你是个台湾蓝蓝,不是大陆精蝇,大陆精蝇虽然崇洋媚外,但是绝对瞧不起台湾的民猪。做你的三民主义,统一中国的梦吧。当年蒋委员长输给毛太祖主要还是因为自己国民党贪污腐败,庸碌无能,最终是对国民党彻底失望的人民选择了中国共产党,得民心者得天下,你们国民党必须承认这个历史事实。

They are not Han Chinese, force them to learn foreign language which they don't like can make them revolt :azn:[/QUOTE]

That is the problem. Tibetans are NOT forced to learn national language, thus those that can not speak Putonghua and read/write Chinese characters loose out to those that can in their career, they put themselves in disadvantage.

What happen to the Chams in Vietnam now? After Vietnamese conquests the last Champa territory in 1832, they have taken up speaking and read/write Vietnamese. If Chams don't know Vietnamese, will they be segregated from main stream society? Can they get employment? Do Vietnam allow Cham as a official language?

before those chinese rebels got their success in 10 century, vietnam was a part of china.

Hi everyone
As we know that Tibet had been an independent nation before China invaded and swallowed it in 1950s. Tibet was had it own culture but when China annexed it Tibet was forced to change to Chinese culture and a number of Chinese coming there so a lot of clashes have exposed between Tibetan and Chinese. I wonder if China was a big geographical countries why it desired Tibet territories in 1950s? COULD anyone here explain for me?

That is the problem. Tibetans are NOT forced to learn national language, thus those that can not speak Putonghua and read/write Chinese characters loose out to those that can in their career, they put themselves in disadvantage.

What happen to the Chams in Vietnam now? After Vietnamese conquests the last Champa territory in 1832, they have taken up speaking and read/write Vietnamese. If Chams don't know Vietnamese, will they be segregated from main stream society? Can they get employment? Do Vietnam allow Cham as a official language?

No, they are not forced to use and write Vietnamese. We know how to make them to volunteer learn Vietnamese for their better lives. So they are happy with it -> no problem.

before those chinese rebels got their success in 10 century, vietnam was a part of china.

Ya, great discovery :rofl: :rofl:
Vietnamese are ... Chinese :rofl: :rofl:

it took chinese 1500 years to make cantonese as a dialect of chinese,
it is only 1000 years that vietnam was being a part of china, that's why we need 500 years more.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1918949 said:
500 years? Still failed like your 1000 years :azn:

I heard you're a very obvious troll right? NVM, I don't even need answer to that question. Your pathetic attempt is speaking on its own.
Because you have nothing to say

Back
Top Bottom