What's new

History of Tibet

Hmm, if I'm not mistake that Tibetan had their own country before 13th Century.
In 13th Century, Mongol take it and annex with Yuan dynasty.
In 16th Century, Mongolt take it the second time but it's still administrated by Tibetan.
In 18th Century, Qing dynasty take it, annex with China.
In 20th Century, Britain and Russia affirm China sovereignty over Tibet.
In WW2, China is too busy with the war so Tibet is independent for some years until 1950s.
Seem like Tibetan prefer independence. The example are 1950s revolution and a lot of protests today around the world.
The mistake of Tibetan is they rise up in arm too late. They should revolt to gain independence since 18th Century. Wait until China have some treaties to confirm Chinese sovereignty? Ya, that's the worst idea I have ever known, Tibet won't get any backup from other nations.
Luckily some nations still support them like India and Mongol. But that's not enough.
P/S: Nowadays, Tibetan protest in almost all countries in the world. Ya, look like they don't like your administration. You should care about Tibetan, take it easy, do not suppress them like what you are doing today or you can't imagine the worst part of this game :azn:.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1918513 said:
Hmm, if I'm not mistake that Tibetan had their own country before 13th Century.
In 13th Century, Mongol take it and annex with Yuan dynasty.
In 16th Century, Mongolt take it the second time but it's still administrated by Tibetan.
In 18th Century, Qing dynasty take it, annex with China.
In 20th Century, Britain and Russia affirm China sovereignty over Tibet.
In WW2, China is too busy with the war so Tibet is independent for some years until 1950s.
Seem like Tibetan prefer independence. The example are 1950s revolution and a lot of protests today around the world.
The mistake of Tibetan is they rise up in arm too late. They should revolt to gain independence since 18th Century. Wait until China have some treaties to confirm Chinese sovereignty? Ya, that's the worst idea I have ever known, Tibet won't get any backup from other nations.
Luckily some nations still support them like India and Mongol. But that's not enough.
P/S: Nowadays, Tibetan protest in almost all countries in the world. Ya, look like they don't like your administration. You should care about Tibetan, take it easy, do not suppress them like what you are doing today or you can't imagine the worst part of this game :azn:.

I think the only menthod to solve this problem is to do what the Americans did to the local indians and what the Japanese did to the RYUKYU--assimilation

I think the only menthod to solve this problem is to do what the Americans did to the local indians and what the Japanese did to the RYUKYU--assimilation

Today is 21th Century, so if you kill 'em all, you will have problem with international laws and other nations, you will be accused for "exterminate a race".
My suggestion is take care about them, take it easy, do not suppress them. You don't know the worst part if Tibetan, Uygurs, Inner Mongolian revolt in the same time with democracy movement.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1918552 said:
Today is 21th Century, so if you kill 'em all, you will have problem with international laws and other nations, you will be accused for "exterminate a race".
My suggestion is take care about them, take it easy, do not suppress them. You don't know the worst part if Tibetan, Uygurs, Inner Mongolian revolt in the same time with democracy movement.

What the problem about the Tibet now is the CCP is so soft to them. Try everything to satisfy them, but get the Hans killed by them.

Tibet and Mongolia has been Chinese territory for hundreds of years from 17th century onwards. Tibet's socalled brief independence was instigated by British colonists in India, to pre-empt the Russians annexing Tibet. It was a power game between British and Russia to exert their influence to profit on the juicy China trade, while the weakened China was powerless to do anything.

Russians were aggresively grapping territory after territory in Far East and Central Asia, It was greedy and eyeing for lands in Mongolia, Xinjiang and Tibet. The British colonists under British East India Company, having conquered India sub-continent as trophyin their bag could never accept Russian controlled Tibet next door to their power base in South Asia. China had been defeated battles after battles with British, French, Japanese in may wars (Opium wars, sea batlles of Dalian, Fujian, Vietnam border etc) and 8 nations expediction forces in Boxer incidents, they could not stop the scheme of British East India Company's plan.

The "independence" was never recognised by the government in power then, i.e. Republic of China, and its successor, the People's Republic of China. Thus PLA's re-taking of Tibet was legitimate.

More-over the so-called "traditional cutural value of old Tibet" is one hell of appalling society comprisng of Priest-gods, warlord/land owners, soldiers, and slaves. Dalai Lama was the "living buddha" cum the ruler (which is a big contrast and against teachings of the historical Buddha who gave up his throne and kingdom, and lived among the common people.) The warlords/land owners and their soldiers treated the slaves with-out mercy because their doctrine that slaves were born to be what they are and deserved to be teated as such due to their past Karma. It was a kind of caste systems, childrens of slaves became slaves automatically and their whole lives belong to their lords.

Majority of Tibetans in exiled are mainly from the ruling class (lamas and slave owners) and their servants and soldiers who were oppresived against poor Tibetan slaves.

What the problem about the Tibet now is the CCP is so soft to them. Try everything to satisfy them, but get the Hans killed by them.

I agreed to that. Tibetans enjoy autonamy in many things, among them is the use of language. Tibetan is an official language along with National Language (Han Chinese), and University in Tibet is also using Tibetan as a teaching media (same as in Xinjiang) CCP is too soft in national language issue.

The result is many Tibetans cannot speak Putonghua and cannot read/write in Han Chinese. With such handicap it is no wonder that the job oppportunity opened to enthnic Tibetans are limited, but unfortunately it was used as excuse in the last ethnic riot in Tibet. If you are born in Britain and can not speak English, and you can't get a job, is it right to released your frustration in riots and blamed the government?

Also Tibetans are exempted from the One Child policy, they should be happy with that.

And Tibetans can practice their Buddhism as long as they do not bring politics into their monastry.

Too soft with military suppression, racism, torture Tibetan ... Ya, too soft :rofl: :rofl:
I would suggest gave Tibetan their own administration, only Tibetan can understand Tibetan because only they can understand their own thousand years cultures. Chinese can't understand Tibetan because they have just came for two-hundred years :azn:

I agreed to that. Tibetans enjoy autonamy in many things, among them is the use of language. Tibetan is an official language along with National Language (Han Chinese), and University in Tibet is also using Tibetan as a teaching media (same as in Xinjiang) CCP is too soft in national language issue.

The result is many Tibetans cannot speak Putonghua and cannot read/write in Han Chinese. With such handicap it is no wonder that the job oppportunity opened to enthnic Tibetans are limited, but unfortunately it was used as excuse in the last ethnic riot in Tibet. If you are born in Britain and can not speak English, and you can't get a job, is it right to released your frustration in riots and blamed the government?

Also Tibetans are exempted from the One Child policy, they should be happy with that.

And Tibetans can practice their Buddhism as long as they do not bring politics into their monastry.

They are not Han Chinese, force them to learn foreign language which they don't like can make them revolt :azn:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1918617 said:
Too soft with military suppression, racism, torture Tibetan ... Ya, too soft :rofl: :rofl:
I would suggest gave Tibetan their own administration, only Tibetan can understand Tibetan because only they can understand their own thousand years cultures. Chinese can't understand Tibetan because they have just came for two-hundred years :azn:

They are not Han Chinese, force them to learn foreign language which they don't like can make them revolt :azn:
I would first restore South Vietnam first since North Vietnam illegally invaded it.

Everyone should be equal in China. Han Chinese is the official language of China, Tibtens should not be an exemption. What the minority problem for Chinese is we give too much privilege to them.
Can you imagine that In the USA, Latin Americans apply the university by using Spanish not Engilish?

I would first restore South Vietnam first since North Vietnam illegally invaded it.

Comparing VN with Tibet, I think VN's being a proivince of China is more reasonable than Tibet's being.

你们祖宗;1918673 said:
[QUOTE藏人不过四五十万,蒙古人不过百万,满人
只二百万,回教虽众,大都汉人。讲到他们的形势,满州既处日人势力 之下,蒙古向为俄人范

围,西藏亦几成英国的囊中物,足见他们皆无自卫的能力,我们汉族应帮助他才是。汉族号
称四万万,或尚不止此数,而不能真正独立组一完全 汉族的国家,实是我们汉族莫大的羞耻.
.[/SIZE][/B]

别一口一个我们 你以为他们喜欢你的头像[/QUOTE]

他们指谁啊?

Comparing VN with Tibet, I think VN's being a proivince of China is more reasonable than Tibet's being.
I don't want anything having to do with Vietnam. The entire country has less economic strength than Guangxi and yet it has a population of 80 million.

You mean Champa? The Cham seem comfortable and don't want to gain independence :azn:
Because Vietnamese gov. take care much about Cham people and never suppress them with military. Not to mention that there is almost no racism in Vietnam :azn:

Nope. There is no reason that Vietnam and Tibet "being a province" except the reason "China like it".
Both of them was occupied by China for a long time, but Vietnamese can gain independence and Tibetan can't. Reason? Vietnamese always choose the right time to revolt with powerful will :azn:

你们祖宗;1918673 said:
[QUOTE藏人不过四五十万,蒙古人不过百万,满人
只二百万,回教虽众,大都汉人。讲到他们的形势,满州既处日人势力 之下,蒙古向为俄人范

围,西藏亦几成英国的囊中物,足见他们皆无自卫的能力,我们汉族应帮助他才是。汉族号
称四万万,或尚不止此数,而不能真正独立组一完全 汉族的国家,实是我们汉族莫大的羞耻.
.[/SIZE][/B]

damn google translate
you are not a real chinese,
Stop using false flag:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom