What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
like Indus civilization???hell,the word "Hindu" and "India" came from the word "Indus"...the idols of god they recovered are still preached by Hindus (Lord Shiva idol)..there was no Islam there..only some form of "Paganism" existed(from which Hinduism came)..please do some research before making comments..

Dude, so freaking what? :)

You think the word Hindu scares me?

You think being Hindu gives you superior claims to ivc even though it's centered in Pakistan?

You think being Muslim means you cannot have an ancient past?

Fitting old civilisations into modern nation states in somewhere like the subcontinent is messy business, it's not a clean cut. But, the weight of evidence means that the land of Pakistan can claim the history contained within it, and a mullah or over eager Hindu can't change that.

Arre had this genius come up with this brilliant chart some 65 years ago, the whole population exchange bullshit could have been avoided and a million, yes 1,000,000 lives saved. Add to that 1 to 3 million in 1971 too!!!

Unfortunately you have only come up with the BS now and probably hoping for a few more million dead.

The identity crisis of the forever cursed is entertaining, except the violence.

About 700 years with india from 5000 years old history that too because empires forcefully joined us with india.

Indus valley people never wanted to be a part of india and they will never want this in future. :)
IVC is not 5000 years old

About 700 years with india from 5000 years old history that too because empires forcefully joined us with india.

Indus valley people never wanted to be a part of india and they will never want this in future. :)

any proof of your statement that they were "Forcefully" joined????because i've plenty proof...one of them is these..

429px-Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

And who are you? A prophet?
BTW Indus Valley civilization population are already a part of India. You guys are just sitting on their landmass, but that doesn't make you Indus valley people.

I'll tell you my story. My ancestors were hindus many many centuries ago, however they belonged to the Brahmin caste. If I'm not mistaken this is the highest caste in hinduism. I'm quite aware that their belief is in a supreme god named Brahman.
Yes some Pakistanis maybe hindus but the type of example i'm giving you of my own is quite unique and rare in today's India....

Nice to know about it !! Thanks for Sharing
Religions hardly matters to me...I am not atheist but I think religion & beliefs are personal things..so it doesnt matters me much.And Its not rare if you go to Kashmir side & Andhra side, You will find several Indian brahmins who embraced during moghul rules.They are proud indian & pious muslims now.
Just to let you know there are several sub-caste in Brahmins too....there is lot of debate about which one is highest.

its Bramha..but thanx for sharing the info.. :)

Bramha & Brahman both are correct !

The whole argument started when OP says India has nothing to do with IVC (Indus Valley CIVILIZATION). The point Indians are trying to make is that geographically Pakistan had more of the IVC than India, but in terms of civilization, we are the direct descendents if you might, because Pakistanis dont worship idols or speak Sanskrit. Indus Valley CIVILIZATION was a civilization, not a race or ethnicity that you can inherit from your ancestors. It was a set of cultures, trditions, religions and languages. Indians have inherited the civilization of IVC and Pakistanis have inherited the civilization of Islam, Urdu etc. We share much more in civilizational terms of culture, traditions, religions, linguistics with IVC than Pakistan.

That being said, Pakistanis should be proud of IVC and their pre-Islamic past.

However, the OP and other Pakistanis in this thread who are exclusively trying to claim IVC civilization need to see a doctor because India has much more in common with IVC than Pakistan.

We just left old religion and accepted a new one.

Post # 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 gives the answer of your post in detail.

And who are you? A prophet?
BTW Indus Valley civilization population are already a part of India. You guys are just sitting on their landmass, but that doesn't make you Indus valley people.

Just because that American stealth helicopter crashed in Pakistan and Pakistan had the ruins, does not mean that stealth technology is Pakistani.

In any case this fallacious argument is based on the fact that nationalism in the present form only came into being recently, previously it was dynasties everywhere, not just Indian subcontinent.

In any case India has been known to the world for millenia, as a region, That region gained independence and created into a modern nation state and a part of that separated to create a new nation state. The basis of that split being religion. Hence a Gujarati muslim is the founder of Pakistan. Case closed.

Dude, so freaking what? :)

You think the word Hindu scares me?

You think being Hindu gives you superior claims to ivc even though it's centered in Pakistan?

You think being Muslim means you cannot have an ancient past?

Fitting old civilisations into modern nation states in somewhere like the subcontinent is messy business, it's not a clean cut. But, the weight of evidence means that the land of Pakistan can claim the history contained within it, and a mullah or over eager Hindu can't change that.

red mark part of your comment is right..others are simply BS..i merely pointed out that how those words matched with Indus Civilization and how their gods are still existed..ofcourse Pakistan can claim what is within its geological boundary...but stating it(Pakistan and Indus Civilization) was never part of "India" is somewhat immature and wrong(some parts of it is still in India)...

any proof of your statement that they were "Forcefully" joined????because i've plenty proof...one of them is these..

429px-Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Both of these empires were made by defeating others and grabbing their lands so its forceful.

red mark part of your comment is right..others are simply BS..i merely pointed out that how those words matched with Indus Civilization and how their gods are still existed..ofcourse Pakistan can claim what is within its geological boundary...but stating it(Pakistan and Indus Civilization) was never part of "India" is somewhat immature and wrong(some parts of it is still in India)...

Maybe India named itself wrongly, a claim does not give you automatic strength of argument, I often wonder how a Tamil relates to ivc.
Secondly, what you wrote above depends on believing on some form of contiguous Indian nation state, we all know that's untrue, modern day India does not approximate India back then, it's too vast a place.

Your argument is based on extracting the MAXIMUM connection between LOOSE factoids and relating it to hinduism and therefore India.

This zero sum game type thinking does not work unless you are talking to a mullah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom