What's new

HISTORY OF MALABAR :DISCUSSIONS.

Here is something that will be of Interest to Malayalees and rather distressing to Pakistanis :D

Haplogroup L-M20

View attachment 53301

Haplogroup L-M20 is associated with South Asia. It has also been found at low frequencies among populations of Central Asia, Southwest Asia, and Southern Europe along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It is a descendant haplogroup of haplogroup K-M9, and is believed to have first appeared approximately 25000 - 30,000 years ago.

Check out U2B and M25

F2

Caste system existed almost everywhere in the world. Only in India did the local population use it for self flagellation egged on by the muslims and the xtians. :disagree:
LOL..its not a new thing..Caste system is there among Indian Muslims and Christians at the same rate...Same for all over the world...religion and caste are twins..

Here is something that will be of Interest to Malayalees and rather distressing to Pakistanis :D

Haplogroup L-M20

View attachment 53301

Haplogroup L-M20 is associated with South Asia. It has also been found at low frequencies among populations of Central Asia, Southwest Asia, and Southern Europe along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It is a descendant haplogroup of haplogroup K-M9, and is believed to have first appeared approximately 25000 - 30,000 years ago.
tians. :disagree:

"distressing to Pakistanis"

Please explain this part.

I wasn't aware of it, even Indian History. Defence.Pk is helping me to learn it. :D

What ???You dont know Indian History?
And you use a pakistance defence forum for that .Too bad :D

What ???You dont know Indian History?
And you use a pakistance defence forum for that .Too bad :D

Living in India for 6 odd years. Only after joining PDF, I came to know Bangladesh used to be East Pakistan, China and Pakistan adminstrates part of Kashmir, difference between Shia-Suni, Idol Worship Concept - Pagans etc etc... It's a never ending list. I get to learn lot of shit here every other day. Hence, I visit here. :D

Last edited:
Living in India for 6 odd years. Only after joining PDF, I came to know Bangladesh used to be East Pakistan, China and Pakistan adminstrates part of Kashmir, difference between Shia-Suni, Idol Worship Concept - Pagans etc etc... It's a never ending list. I get to learn lot of shit here every other day. Hence, I visit here every other day. :D

So you are a NRI.
I have seen your fluency in Russian language in here .Perhaps a Navy family and spend a good number of years in Russia.
I am just guessing :D.

So you are a NRI.
I have seen your fluency in Russian language in here .Perhaps a Navy family and spend a good number of years in Russia.
I am just guessing :D.

You've guessed it right, but wrong at the Bolded Part. :)

You've guessed it right, but wrong at the Bolded Part. :)

Well I know some of my friends relatives ,some of them are commanders in Navy .Their entire family is temporary settled in Russia during their assignment period.

Have you heard about Sri Padmanbhaswamy temple?
Some of the pictures is posted in this thread.
I saw a lot of Sikh families visiting that temple.
Only problem faced by them is to wear our traditional clothes.

:lol:

We always side with Lord Ram .

To be frank ...... I do admire some aspects of him .

Tamil parties did a lot in the name of Ravanan and his supposedly Dravidian ancestary .
But later they came to know that he was also Brahmin :lol:

Prabhakaran was half malayali.

Tamil parties did a lot in the name of Ravanan and his supposedly Dravidian ancestary .
But later they came to know that he was also Brahmin :LoL:

Even LTTE used it for their propaganda ..... They saw the Tamil-Sinhala conflict as Ravan-Ram / Dravida-Aryan conflict .

Prabhakaran was half malayali.

Is he ?? o_O

Back
Top Bottom