What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your educated guess is stereotyping racism. There is hardly anything educated about it.

But we do give a damn about you even if it's just 1/4th. Where is the good ol tribalism of the steppe?

khullam khulla saari baatyaen
Whatever you say professor.

You know how many Pakistanis flee the country trying to get to Europe illegally by taking a boat from Balochistan to bandar Abbas in Iran and then illegally crossing the border with turkey to get to Europe???? No you probably don't.

Then why give a damn selectively? Might as well not give a damn at all. :what:
Because he's changing the topic. And I don't appreciate that. I wasn't talking to him, yet he felt the need to barge in and say something random that wasn't even being discussed. I'm sure there's a thread for that, and he and you can go to that thread and discuss it.

Whatever you say professor.

You know how many Pakistanis flee the country trying to get to Europe illegally by taking a boat from Balochistan to bandar Abbas in Iran and then illegally crossing the border with turkey to get to Europe???? No you probably don't.

Persian human traffickers are the worst. They do long term economic deals with these people fleeing poverty gripping them and their families with subjugation.

Its a vicious old cycle previously witnessed in Zanzibar and India.

Same old Persian routine.

Because he's changing the topic. And I don't appreciate that. I wasn't talking to him, yet he felt the need to barge in and say something random that wasn't even being discussed. I'm sure there's a thread for that, and he and you can go to that thread and discuss it.
I am sorry, I will ask him politely ..

@El Sidd have some manners, jahil urdu medium ki paidawaar...stop trolling and derailing the thread.

sudhar ja...ye tera shia sunni wala fassadi agenda kamyaab nahi ho ga..

darakhton ka bhi koi ab firqa hota hai?

yumna ganga nahi morr raha sirf loban ki wadiyan hi to jalai hain. akhir tribalgiri me itna to jaiz hai

Then why give a damn selectively? Might as well not give a damn at all. :what:
And you're the one to talk about selectivity.

Have you ever fought for the rights of Kurds to be free from oppression of their neighbors???

have you ever fought for the rights of western saharans to be free from Moroccon oppression??

Have you ever fought for the rights of uighurs to be free from Chinese oppression???

Have you ever fought for the rights of Crimean tatars to be free from Russian oppression???

Ahwazi against Iranian oppression???

But you'll talk about kashmiri because their Muslims, but what about the rest, are the not Muslims??

No??? Then don't talk about selectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom