What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruv why do y'all trinis and Guyanese always be arguing about whether it's called chicken curry or curry chicken?? And then those mofos get me involved like I'm some certified curry expert [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
so far he has not shown any signs of Guyanese origin...lol

must be the racist 3/4th gene of yours.

there are Persians posting pictures of Pakistanis in cages and boasting about it.

yet here you are building the lankan bridge
jab koi sharafat se baat karay to ungli nahi kartay...mohtaram buzugwar

must be the racist 3/4th gene of yours.

there are Persians posting pictures of Pakistanis in cages and boasting about it.

yet here you are building the lankan bridge
The man has a map of Trinidad as his profile picture, it's called an educated guess. Something you might not know much about.

And in regards to whatever you wrote in the next two sentences. Does it look like I give a damn.

The man has a map of Trinidad as his profile picture, it's called an educated guess. Something you might not know much about.

And in regards to whatever you wrote in the next two sentences. Does it look like I give damn.

Your educated guess is stereotyping racism. There is hardly anything educated about it.

But we do give a damn about you even if it's just 1/4th. Where is the good ol tribalism of the steppe?

kaisi bataain batya riya hai re to ?

khullam khulla saari baatyaen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom