What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Most Pakistanis I've met, and most people in general don't really seamed to know much about Central Asians or they think they know some which turns out to be incorrect. So here are a few great informative videos to help the members of this forum to understand who are the people of Central Asia and our History and not only how we were the second group (after Iranians) to whole heatedly accept Islam, but also how they spread it far and wide.

Hope you all enjoy it and may you all learn something from it.

Most Pakistanis I've met, and most people in general don't really seamed to know much about Central Asians or they think they know some which turns out to be incorrect. So here are a few great informative videos to help the members of this forum to understand who are the people of Central Asia and our History and not only how we were the second group (after Iranians) to whole heatedly accept Islam, but also how they spread it far and wide.

Listen Dude, you are not fooling anyone here. You are NOT a Pakistani. You are a Crafty indian. You know perfectly well that you live in US and can show any country as your country of Origin.

You made a thread only to prove that your origin is supposed to be fancier/more respectable/more distance from India? Even sitting in a developed nation like US you are still bickering about your racial origin.. How pathetic.

You made a thread only to prove that your origin is supposed to be fancier/more respectable/more distance from India? Even sitting in a developed nation like US you are still bickering about your racial origin.. How pathetic.

He is your countryman, not ours. Don't bother us with your own nonsense.

Hey Indian, atleast be consistent.

Your thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/stop-claiming-youre-either-arab-or-persian-or-turk.662803/

So I saw to all of you who are claiming to be this or that. Please stop, you're not fooling anyone other than yourself. You're not Arab, you're not Persian, you're not Turk, you're a P@k! and be proud of it.

This was literally your post in your own OP.

You also seem confused with the terms Turkish, Turkic, Central Asian.

Listen Dude, you are not fooling anyone here. You are NOT a Pakistani. You are a Crafty indian. You know perfectly well that you live in US and can show any country as your country of Origin.
I never said I'm Pakistani, my father's half Pakistani. Doesn't make me a p@ki. I do live in the US. Jersey City NJ, I moved here from Glasgow. I couldn't give two shits about whether you think I'm Indian or not, who are you btw, ohh that's right, you're a nobody

I made a thread to educate people of this forum about the people of Central Asia. You must be some next level paranoid idiot if you're trying to find some conspiracy in the middle of this.

Clearly someone like you doesn't know much about Central Asians and who and what we are.

But I shouldn't have expected anything less from a p@ki. Can't educate those who don't have an intellect to begin with. I'm 1/4 Pakistani and I'm proud of it, this thread was to show my other half of my lineage because Pakistani don't know as much as they claim about Central Asians.

I made a thread to educate people of this forum about the people of Central Asia. You must be some next level paranoid idiot if you're trying to find some conspiracy in the middle of this.

Clearly someone like you doesn't know much about Central Asians and who and what we are.

But I shouldn't have expected anything less from a p@ki. Can't educate those who don't have an intellect to begin with. I'm 1/4 Pakistani and I'm proud of it, this thread was to show my other half of my lineage because Pakistani don't know as much as they claim about Central Asians.
So you're half central Asian, a quarter Pakistani and display a Pakistani flag as your second flag and have an avatar of a Kurd.

Yes, you have confused many people here.

He is your countryman, not ours. Don't bother us with your own nonsense.

Hey Indian, atleast be consistent.

Your thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/stop-claiming-youre-either-arab-or-persian-or-turk.662803/

This was literally your post in your own OP.

You also seem confused with the terms Turkish, Turkic, Central Asian.
Maybe you should have read all of my posts in the thread you quoted because now I'm going to make you feel like an idiot [emoji23][emoji23]

https://defence.pk/pdf/index.php?posts/12262879

Read this out loud and then say again what you said to me about being consistent. Unlike you're dumbass, I know I'm consistent because it's my heritage.

And secondly, no don't seam to be confused with the terms Turkic and Turkish. Turkish refers to only the Anatolian and sometimes the azeri Turks whereas Turkic is the broad collection term for all people who speak an altay-turkic language.

But at least now you've been educated by me, that was the whole point of this thread, so I can teach everyone hear who central Asians are.

Yahshi ishlang [emoji28][emoji23]

Maybe you should have read all of my posts in the thread you quoted because now I'm going to make you feel like an idiot [emoji23][emoji23]

Read this out loud and then say again what you said to me about being consistent. Unlike you're dumbass, I know I'm consistent because it's my heritage.

And secondly, no don't seam to be confused with the terms Turkic and Turkish. Turkish refers to only the Anatolian and sometimes the azeri Turks whereas Turkic is the broad collection term for all people who speak an altay-turkic language.

But at least now you've been educated by me, that was the whole point of this thread, so I can teach everyone hear who central Asians are.

tell us about the great Turmenbashi

Are there guided tours of the Issy Kul lake?

So you're half central Asian, a quarter Pakistani and display a Pakistani flag as your second flag and have an avatar of a Kurd.

Yes, you have confused many people here.
You can't put more than 2 flags on your profile so I put the Pakistani because this is a Pakistani forum and because I'm representing my Pakistani side as much as I'm representing my Ozbek, Tajik, and Afghan side. I put a picture of a Kurd because he was a great man and because I've admired him for years. Where does it say that I can't put a picture of someone who I have zero connection to ???

tell us about the great Turmenbashi

Are there guided tours of the Issy Kul lake?
Turkmenbashi is from turkmenistan, I'm not from there. But from what I know, he was a maniac and batshit crazy leader LoL. But then again, most of the post Soviet leaders were batshit crazy [emoji23][emoji23]

I don't even know where that lake is.

You can't put more than 2 flags on your profile so I put the Pakistani because this is a Pakistani forum and because I'm representing my Pakistani side as much as I'm representing my Ozbek, Tajik, and Afghan side. I put a picture of a Kurd because he was a great man and because I've admired him for years. Where does it say that I can't put a picture of someone who I have zero connection to ???
Relax...no problem whatsoever. I must admit though, you had me confused until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom