What's new

His Highness Nawaz Sharif

I don't get you. Kuch elaborate karna chahain gay?

I must say, sadly, military rule is better than Nawaz Sharif's rule.

Sadly
even I agree wid you
if Mushy was in power for 5 more years
Pakistan wud not have been in such an economic mess
and Kashmir issue wud hav been solved
since he and Manmohan were close to a solution

but it was the Pakistani Awam that kicked out Musharaf

Reality TV wants to do a show

Kardashian and His Highness GO Nawaz GO

I think ye Nawaz , koi deal kerne giya hai , Modi ke sath , sneaky under the stable deal

6af728ec790a7ce23cdc0bbf17c92afe._.jpg

Dear, Ab to dekh lo , meri terf ab to camera bhi nahi chal raha hai

Last edited:
Sadly
even I agree wid you
if Mushy was in power for 5 more years
Pakistan wud not have been in such an economic mess
and Kashmir issue wud hav been solved
since he and Manmohan were close to a solution

but it was the Pakistani Awam that kicked out Musharaf
They like democracy.

Even Imran wanted musharaf to be kicked out. He was good leader. Though his alliance with mqm wasn't good, but overall he has no corruption charges.

Jab din kaharb ho to Camel pe baithe aadmi ko bhi kutta kaat leta hai...

NS ke din kharab chal rahe hain. Kisi Babu ne yeh kiya hoga aur ab NS ko Jaleel hona parega.. BTW a terrible goofup. This shows that diplomatic corps of Pakistan were not attentive enough. Heads should roll.

I hate NS and think he should be kicked out, but the 'highness' thing must be something not related to democratic/non-democratic nation. I can see some other leaders in that list mentioned as 'His Excellency' where many people in their country curse their leader and question that country's democracy. .

a man in faisalabad died today of cardiac arrest after seeing his electricity bill. in other news, 4 more people dead in karachi violence. and people still want this f*cktard to stay. sad to say that pakistan is divided.

It was not a good decision to attend the UNO while he is facing a crucial political situation at home, he have no any big meeting with any big boss like Obama or Moodi,China etc. Any of his low class minister can go and attend this on his behalf, a useless visit just moj mela on public tax.

Whoever did this highness thing deserves to be put in jail.

Highness is royalty, which is found in middle east. Even then, highness is of God, not of a leader.

Whoever did this highness thing deserves to be put in jail.

Highness is royalty, which is found in middle east. Even then, highness is of God, not of a leader.
Shouldn't people who act as if they're royal, while feeding on the nation's money be thrown in jail? OP was only being sarcastic.

you guys can be okay with a terrorist Modi leading India, I am not that low on integrity to call a corrupt rigger as my country's prime minister !
Unlike you India has a functioning legal system with Courts. When the Court exonerates someone we consider them not guilty.

These concepts - of a Court, jurisprudence, law, etc might be very hard to grasp for people who get excited and jump to kill others because they are 'accused of blasphemy'.

Shouldn't people who act as if they're royal, while feeding on the nation's money be thrown in jail? OP was only being sarcastic.
Shouldn't you be more familiar with politics and then comment? Every head of state uses nation's money. This wasn't some personal trip, but rather to UN.

And OP was not being sarcastic, his highness is actually on UN site

Shouldn't you be more familiar with politics and then comment? Every head of state uses nation's money. This wasn't some personal trip, but rather to UN.

And OP was not being sarcastic, his highness is actually on UN site
State money is not completely reserved for the country's ruler :P Pakistan is not in a great economic situation, in case you haven't noticed, and money should not be wasted uselessly.
Who were you referring to when in your previous post, then?

State money is not completely reserved for the country's ruler :P Pakistan is not in a great economic situation, in case you haven't noticed, and money should not be wasted uselessly.
Who were you referring to when in your previous post, then?
And when did Nawaz consume the entire 30b pakistan budget? Certainly that's what you meant by "state money not completely reserved for country's ruler" He used many thousands of dollars, but not millions or billions for this UN visit, which is state visit, not personal visit.

No country is in great economic situation (unless oil). It doesn't mean the head of state, as a result, needs to ride on a donkey to UN.

Back
Top Bottom