What's new

Hindutvas can protect Muslims, says right wing leader

kalam is totally a cermonial case.

The Muslim party/ies are NOT organised thats why i said they need to sit down and work collectivly. field candidates and campaign for voting only for own candidates against others if they want some political power for progress and rights.

They are NOT successful because majority hindus dont vote for them and Muslims are too afraid to go against saffronies

How is Kalam a ceremonial case? A poor chap from a village in Tamil Nadu who rose through ranks through sheer hard work and perseverance. Just 1 week ago I went to a wedding, my father's friend works in Rashtrapati Bhavan as an NIC officer (since he works around presidents his opinion is very valuable) and he had deep reverence for the great man, even now when he is retired the guy is a workaholic.

And I don't get it, how are you speaking for Indian Muslims? If a candidate is good, people vote for him. Religious politics in India is a thing of past best confined to dustbin of history.

minorities are now being attracted by saffronies for vote which clearly show that now they have realised the power of Muslim vote and their blame against Congress for appeasing Muslims seems now a pick up line for themself .

Muslims should vote only on condition if every political party fix 33% seats for Muslim candidates.

So you want to try kind of Jinnah's 14 point program once again. Good going.

How is Kalam a ceremonial case? A poor chap from a village in Tamil Nadu who rose through ranks through sheer hard work and perseverance. Just 1 week ago I went to a wedding, my father's friend works in Rashtrapati Bhavan as an NIC officer (since he works around presidents his opinion is very valuable) and he had deep reverence for the great man, even now when he is retired the guy is a workaholic.

And I don't get it, how are you speaking for Indian Muslims? If a candidate is good, people vote for him. Religious politics in India is a thing of past best confined to dustbin of history.
Good Muslims get elected even if they stand from "communal" parties like BJP . Eg Shah Nawaz Hussain who was also a minister in Vajpayee govt.

And regarding Kalam he would win any election hands down. If there was direct election he would easily win the second term against Pratibha I-travel-the-world-on-taxpayer's-money Patil

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom