What's new

Hindutvas can protect Muslims, says right wing leader

Its used as a racist slur against Pakistanis (sometimes other South Asians) in Britain ! :undecided:

Not something that matters us though - Hamareiii liyeee **** busss **** haii ! :)
@Armstrong i know it is used as a racist slurr...But I am not sure why ANYONE would be offended by it! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong i know it is used as a racist slurr...But I am not sure why ANYONE would be offended by it! :blink:

People are ! Most abuses or offensive words are quite nonsensical in nature but its the offense associated with them that offends - A preconceived notion of what it is & how its perceived, if you will ! :)

@Joe Shearer P-A-K-I is hateful? To whom? :undecided: I thought P-A-K-I = Pakizah cheez! :angel:

Why is it hateful or even censored? :unsure:

If you live in UK,you will find out.Its a racial slur directed towards South Asians (and sometimes Middle Eastern people).Its just like the N word.

If you live in UK,you will find out.Its a racial slur directed towards South Asians (and sometimes Middle Eastern people).Its just like the N word.
@Azazel I have lived in UK...Maybe I did not move in those weird neighborhoods where they use such slurr ....coz had anyone thrown it at me...I would have slapped the person back with saying thank you for calling me pure! :rofl:

P-a-k-i in sense of slave...
@Slav Defence slave? How did that equate to slave? :unsure:

Hey @Talon you spotless pakiiii aaaj khaneiii mein kiyaa banaa haiii ? :omghaha:

@Azazel I have lived in UK...Maybe I did not move in those weird neighborhoods where they use such slurr ....coz had anyone thrown it at me...I would have slapped the person back with saying thank you for calling me pure! :rofl:

Now,that's weird behavior.Why would you slap him and say thank you??.Its like you perceive it as complementary and an offensive remark at the same time.:hang2:Alas,I could never figure out how a women's mind work.:flame:.

P-a-k-i in sense of slave...

Really????That's strange..

Hindus are fore fathers of muslims, proved scientifically proven by DNA reports. Pakistan Muslims ancestors were Kashmiri Pandits, not like Iran, Iraq, UAE, Arab muslims who are there from long.

Election time must be getting close. These lowlife Hindutva politicos with forked tongues spew this kind of vulgarity right before election time to squeeze out Muslim vote. Asking Hindutvas to protect Muslim rights is like asking a Fox to guard the Chicken Coop.

Now,that's weird behavior.Why would you slap him and say thank you??.Its like you perceive it as complementary and an offensive remark at the same time.:hang2:Alas,I could never figure out how a women's mind work.:flame:.
@Azazel DUDE

1stly NEVER SAID him/her THE PERSON...could be anyone :P

2ndly SLAP with a thank you....NOT slap AND say Thank you! :blink:

Stop reading between the lines....It was supposed to be funny :rofl:

Hindus are fore fathers of muslims, proved scientifically proven by DNA reports. Pakistan Muslims ancestors were Kashmiri Pandits, not like Iran, Iraq, UAE, Arab muslims who are there from long.
@kamalji May I see these DNA reports! :pop:

@Slav Defence slave? How did that equate to slave? :unsure:

it means @Talon that these pakistani people who were our slaves in past centuries....
the complete word is P-A-K-I SLAVE....NOT P A K I...got it...

@Armstrong today I will probably eat something light ....Will cook something tomorrow...hopefully meat :cheesy:

@Slav Defence how did YOU conclude THAT?

The word "****" goes back to the 1950s when Asian immigrants were arriving in the UK for the first time and many found themselves unwelcome and the target for racist abuse and attacks. The word was used to describe anyone from that part of the world even though it was often applied to Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, etc, none of whom had anything to do with Pakistan at all obviously. "****' however was a quick and easy-to-remember word used to label them all with. Its use was encouraged by the conservative tableoid media at the time to whip up an anti-foreigner frenzy and nearly always had a negative and derogatory, racist meaning associated to it. Many British people realise that now and so have stopped using the word at all because they understand at this stage how insulting it is to Asians. Some unfortunately have still not learnt this lesson yet. Anyone here who claims there is no signifiance to the use of the word either does not know their own history or is simply in denial about the truth.

@Azazel DUDE

1stly NEVER SAID him/her THE PERSON...could be anyone :P

2ndly SLAP with a thank you....NOT slap AND say Thank you! :blink:

Stop reading between the lines....It was supposed to be funny :rofl:

Oops,I didn't get it.:lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom