What's new

Hindutvas can protect Muslims, says right wing leader

The word "****" goes back to the 1950s when Asian immigrants were arriving in the UK for the first time and many found themselves unwelcome and the target for racist abuse and attacks. The word was used to describe anyone from that part of the world even though it was often applied to Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, etc, none of whom had anything to do with Pakistan at all obviously. "****' however was a quick and easy-to-remember word used to label them all with. Its use was encouraged by the conservative tableoid media at the time to whip up an anti-foreigner frenzy and nearly always had a negative and derogatory, racist meaning associated to it. Many British people realise that now and so have stopped using the word at all because they understand at this stage how insulting it is to Asians. Some unfortunately have still not learnt this lesson yet. Anyone here who claims there is no signifiance to the use of the word either does not know their own history or is simply in denial about the truth.
@Slav Defence or simply coz we are not living in 1950s so do not make a big deal of it! If the use is decreasing soon it will be non existence...

Plus it is their problem that they think calling someone pure is trolling or insulting them!

see it here -
youtube.com/watch?v=Vrf5dCzKDQ0

soo the lawyer lady comes with a Genetics degree or did her LLB give her special glasses to scan people's DNA? :blink:

talk about spreading hate...
We cant have a modern India which does not recognize that yet HINDUS were converted
...How about IF THEY CHOSE to convert? :pop:

Who can prove that if the person chose esp when such a person is buried 6 ft below surface for a few century now?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence or simply coz we are not living in 1950s so do not make a big deal of it! If the use is decreasing soon it will be non existence...

Plus it is their problem that they think calling someone pure is trolling or insulting them!

talon an offensive word remains an offensive word...its meaning does not change with the passage of time,dear.
for example b.a.s.t.a.r.d. has abusive meaning and will remain same...it will not be changed with passage of time,nor will lose it's sense in which it is taken,dear.

Election time must be getting close. These lowlife Hindutva politicos with forked tongues spew this kind of vulgarity right before election time to squeeze out Muslim vote. Asking Hindutvas to protect Muslim rights is like asking a Fox to guard the Chicken Coop.

lol.. one statement and you make this comment. so imagine the fun that indians have everytime one of you guys say that sharia is the best law for non-muslims to be protected.

talon an offensive remains an offensive word...its meaning does not change with the passage of time,dear.
for example b.a.s.t.a.r.d. have abusive meanings and it will remain same...it will not be changes with passage of time,nor they lost their sense in which they are taken,dear.
@Slav Defence that is where you are wrong...Words change, languages evolve! Plus an abuse stays an abuse until people stop being bothered about it!

What bit about that word bothers you or anyone else? We never were, are not and never will be slaves! So, why take offence? Let the looser be embarrassed of his lowness for using an ancient word which easily can be considered as PURE!

lol.. one statement and you make this comment. so imagine the fun that indians have everytime one of you guys say that sharia is the best law for non-muslims to be protected.
@priti when someone is lacking knowledge about something, it is best they keep their mouths shut otherwise they look appear as fools! :angel:

@Slav Defence that is where you are wrong...Words change, languages evolve! Plus an abuse stays an abuse until people stop being bothered about it!

What bit about that word bothers you or anyone else? We never were, are not and never will be slaves! So, why take offence? Let the looser be embarrassed of his lowness for using an ancient word which easily can be considered as PURE!

talon you are not getting my point...words do change,they do evolve...but their meanings don't...
thy,thou are modified into yours etc but their meanings aren't changed..they are same....

talon you are not getting my point...words do change,they do evolve...but their meanings don't...
thy,thou are modified into yours etc but their meanings aren't changed..they are same....
@Slav Defence but thy and thou are not even used anymore....use some other example!

I got your point...But you are not getting my POV

@priti when someone is lacking knowledge about something, it is best they keep their mouths shut otherwise they look appear as fools! :angel:
whatever, i think you understand what im trying to say

@Pakistanisage You live in America, how often is such a word thrown at you or how often does someone take offence to it? I mean I know many who do SMS or chat go Hey I am a P.A.K.I are they calling themselves slaves @Slav Defence?

@Slav Defence

talk about spreading hate......How about IF THEY CHOSE to convert? :pop:

Who can prove that if the person chose esp when such a person is buried 6 ft below surface for a few century now?

See Talon , how little you know. Don't you know that any Hindu who converts to Islam has to been FORCEABLY CONVERTED.

Why else would a Hindu of sound mind convert to Islam. Please try to be logical.:omghaha:

Of Course , I am being Sarcastic. But that does highlight the Hindu mentality.:D

See Talon , how little you know. Don't you know that any Hindu who converts to Islam has to been FORCEABLY CONVERTED.

Why else would a Hindu of sound mind convert to Islam. Please try to be logical.:omghaha:

Of Course , I am being Sarcastic. But that does highlight the Hindu mentality.:D
@Pakistanisage
Yea me is naive :cray:

@Pakistanisage You live in America, how often is such a word thrown at you or how often does someone take offence to it? I mean I know many who do SMS or chat go Hey I am a P.A.K.I are they calling themselves slaves @Slav Defence?

yes ...sorry to say talon,but is their lack of knowledge......calling yourself p a k i is just like calling yourself s h i t

acha acha rona bund kero...itni see baaton per moo phula ker baith jati ho...:omghaha:

sorry to say talon,but is their lack of knowledge......calling yourself p a k i is just like calling yourself s h i t
@Slav Defence REALLY? Lets ask other overseas Pakistanis and see what they feel, shall we?

Because clearly you have taken it to a serious level for no reason!

If you keep getting pissed about useless things people are just gonna step on you!

Actually, here in US using racial slurs is really frowned upon. I mean even two white Americans will not use racial slurs even when they are by themselves because of the fear that if the word got out , they would be ostracized and shunned by others. If someone used a racial slur like P A K I out of hatred on my face, he might need medical assistance in a hurry. Of Course , you have to take things in their proper perspective and context. If my buddy uses the same word jokingly but without malice, that is a whole other story. Or if another Pakistani friend calls me P A K I, it would not cause offence. The key is the intent. If the word is used with malice and hatred by a stranger, it would cause offence, otherwise not.

I have lived in the US for many decades and all this time no one has ever been rude or impolite with me because of my nationality, ever.

@Slav Defence REALLY? Lets ask other overseas Pakistanis and see what they feel, shall we?

Because clearly you have taken it to a serious level for no reason!

If you keep getting pissed about useless things people are just gonna step on you!

dear i am not....i was just giving you an example...why are you getting angry??i just meant to mention the intensity of this word..this is my point of you..i am not forcing to believe me...you like this word then keep it...:lol:ghussa kyun horahi ho??:undecided:

Actually, here in US using racial slurs is really frowned upon. I mean even two white Americans will not use racial slurs even when they are by themselves because of the fear that if the word got out , they would be ostracized and shunned by others. If someone used a racial slur like **** out of hatred on my face, he might need medical assistance in a hurry.

I have lived in the US for many decades and all this time no one has ever been rude or impolite with me because of my nationality.
@Pakistanisage Me lived in different countries for a long time almost my whole life and nope I have not yet been called anything racist...and I agree with you that people prob are scared of being prosecuted ...

though most come over and say Assalamualaikum hal anti Arby?! And I am like sorry ana la a'araf al lugha al arabiya :rofl:

dear i am not....i was just giving you an example...why are you getting angry??i just meant to mention the intensity of this word..this is my point of you..i am not forcing to believe me...you like this word then keep it...:lol:ghussa kyun horahi ho??:undecided:
@Slav Defence whose angry? You are the 1 who insisted the word carries weight!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom