What's new

Hindutva Terrorism: demolishing Gurdwaras and killing sikhs

Excellent for Pakistan though....well done Hindutava
We're they shouting Pakistan zindabad

There is a large Sikh population next to the Pakistani border.

India's crude policy inspired by the British Imperialists taken on by the ruling Hindu capitalist class is creating trouble all over the region.

India needs be careful since any spillage over on to Pakistan of this mess will only complicate the matter.

There is a large Sikh population next to the Pakistani border.

India's crude policy inspired by the British Imperialists taken on by the ruling Hindu capitalist class is creating trouble all over the region.

India needs be careful since any spillage over on to Pakistan of this mess will only complicate the matter.
Long run it will benefit Pakistan. 10 percent of Indian army is Sikh.

Long run it will benefit Pakistan. 10 percent of Indian army is Sikh.

I do not agree with your assessment.
This is an internal matter of India with regional consequences which needs be sorted out sooner rather than later.

I do not agree with your assessment.
This is an internal matter of India with regional consequences which needs be sorted out sooner rather than later.
That's fine not to agree...
My reasoning is that the more pressure there is on Delhi from the rise in Hindutava activities the less pressure there will be on Pakistan.
Ultimately if these quotations turn into full fledged independence movements then Kashmir will be free sooner Due to extended pressure. But not without a high price

This heading can only find its place in PAKISTAN only. Master of negative propaganda, knows only negative negative negative crap. Because they do not know anything positive about which they can be proud of.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom