What's new

Hindutva and Zionism hurdles to peace and democracy: Scholars

wow they forgot the word Jihad the alternate word for peace in Urdu :rofl:

Rupee news really seems jobless these days...:coffee:

I posted OP. Its nothing to do with Rupee news. But then you would know that if you could be bothered to read earlier posts. I must say I found some of the earlier posts very informative because they show without doubt that Indian definition of secularism is different to rest of the world's definition of the word. But I must say that your posts do serve a useful purpose in that they bump the thread up and more people learn about racist HIndutva/India.

If Hinduism was hurdle for peace and democracy then i would be worried about getting out of home in maharashtra cause you know we have more hindus here and there are many hindutva parties like BJP and shivsena here..

Perverted democracies. The West Indians and Israelis think like Goebbels if you repeat a lie often enough it will become true

I am happy till now I, my father or my Grandpa have never heard army general talking on Delhi Doordarshan, "Meray pyaray deshwasiyon...."

lol danger to democracy.

Well read the article or maybe some Indian members can enlighten us without going off topic and tell us if the above article is wrong or tell us more,

India is nation with huge Muslim population along with Sikh, buddhist, jain, parsis and we india is worlds largest democracy, some small incidents keep happening but when you are country with more than 100crore people Its ok. now think of islamic nations like Pakistan terrorist from pakistan entered in india and killed common people and school children in mumbai terror attack.. now decide who is dangerous..

I am happy till now I, my father or my Grandpa have never heard army general talking on Delhi Doordarshan, "Meray pyaray deshwasiyon...."

lol danger to democracy.

Do you think the poor and starving who are actually a massive majority in both our respective countries have voted for the status quo?? Do you think they give a rats a$$ to what a few Pakistanis and Indians state about this supposed democracy on the internet forum??

this is called propaganda post.. no evidence and just talk talk talk... in-fact it's Pakistan and not India denied democracy that's why we see frequent military rule in Pakistan, where in India we had Muslim president and Still we have Sikh Prime Minister. I must say just wash face once and smell some coffee dude..

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Do you think the poor and starving who are actually a massive majority in both our respective countries have voted for the status quo?? Do you think they give a rats a$$ to what a few Pakistanis and Indians state about this supposed democracy on the internet forum??
with poor and starving we are 2nd fastest developing nation in this world, and we are not famous as beggar of funds from USA.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

How come that India and Israel are democracies then? :rolleyes:
Pakistani feared about our alliance so that's why posting such useless threads

continuous democracy has actually helped us to decrease poverty in India...when democratically elected people come to power then they have to do things that ease the pain of poor...but when dictators come to power or military people come to power they always have other agendas rather than development of nation...

Democracy is what has kept India united and it's absence is reason for pakistan's current condition..

this is called propaganda post.. no evidence and just talk talk talk... in-fact it's Pakistan and not India denied democracy that's why we see frequent military rule in Pakistan, where in India we had Muslim president and Still we have Sikh Prime Minister. I must say just wash face once and smell some coffee dude..

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

with poor and starving we are 2nd fastest developing nation in this world, and we are not famous as beggar of funds from USA.

:rofl: getting hot under the collar. Have a problem handling the truth??

Back to topic Hindutava and Zionism not only have a lot in common but also have a lot in common with Nazism

The majority people who actually care to go and vote are poorer than most members on this internet forum and who they elect rule India( whether corrupt/stupid/intelligent/clean)
I dont have any evidence of massive number of people in India looking for alternative to democracy, except few thoustand maoists(even they are not really clear how that alternative will look like).

The majority people who actually care to go and vote are poorer than most members on this internet forum and who they elect rule India( whether corrupt/stupid/intelligent/clean)
I dont have any evidence of massive number of people in India looking for alternative to democracy, except few thoustand maoists(even they are not really clear how that alternative will look like).

What evidence do you have that democracy is the answer and the majority in India want it. The only thing you Indians get is a pat on your backs from west telling you you are good boys. China has eradicated illiteracy and taken hundreds of millions out of poverty. I am sure Starving Indians Pakistanis would prefer food and literacy than democracy which has delivered nothing but corrupt political leaders in India and Pakistan.

Back to topic Hindutva is contradictory to secularism

--------------------------
Dr. Puniyani pointed out that the term Hindutva “was articulated in 1920 by Savarkar as the politics of Hindu elite. Hindutva is whole Hinduness based on Brahmanical values, Aryan race and culture. RSS took off from here and made this as the base of its politics for Hindu Nation,
--------------------------

this statement is completely incorrect...Savarkar was against birth based brahminism...although he was staunch atheist then too he was a hindu reformist...he gave sanskrit teaching to many dalits and made them brahmins(this is what it was intended to be as per vedas that those who learn vedas and perform religious duties will be brahmins )

Even RSS was highly reformist organisation and during their meetings they would never treat each other as brahmins and shudras but would sit and eat together(even Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar was amazed to see this)

Back
Top Bottom