What's new

Hindutva and Zionism hurdles to peace and democracy: Scholars

PS: One huge thing u r missing is that Jews were not an aggressive cult which dominated the native germans,but Hitler still went on to fight.

Bit off topic but you could say that about Jews in America today. When in fact we know through AIPAC they practically control American policy to Americas detriment in favour of Zionism and Israel

Guys I am very grateful to most of you for your input and am learning a lot about India Hinduvta etc on this thread its a shame we cant have more threads like this where we can learn more about each other without winding each other up and trolling.

Bit off topic but you could say that about Jews in America today. When in fact we know through AIPAC they practically control American policy to Americas detriment in favour of Zionism and Israel
Thinking that, only jews are controlling America is pretty naive.......

The Americans are a Highly mixed race.........
The American President Himself has Muslim Background........

You pointed me towards your own article????

I thought the source was American.......

Muslims of this forums are in awe of jews, like they are some super race. If jews are better than us in something(which has to do with education than religion or race), I would rather beat them in their own game( by producing more professionals, mathematicians, finance wiz) than try to blow them up.

Hindutva points to Hebrew language just look at the -va- in the end of the word, this is Jewish(Zionist) infiltration of India.

Hindutva points to Hebrew language just look at the -va- in the end of the word, this is Jewish(Zionist) infiltration of India.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously dude?

No it does not :disagree:

Hindutva (Devanagari: हिन्दुत्व, "Hinduness", a word coined by Vinayak Damodar Savarkar in his 1923 pamphlet entitled Hindutva: Who is a Hindu?

Essentials of Hindutva | Vinayak Damodar Savarkar

If anyone wants further reading on 'Hindutva' this is a good link.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

In 1923, Veer Savarkar wrote his seminal book 'Essentials of Hindutva' in Ratnagiri Jail where he was kept for nearly two years after being brought to the Indian mainland from the Andamans. It must be remembered that conditions in Ratnagiri Jail were so bad that Savarkar records that he considered committing suicide there.

Back
Top Bottom