What's new

Hindus, Muslims should fight poverty, not each other: PM Narendra Modi

You and me don't know that for sure, but his ministers and many of his party men do have an agenda against Indian muslims and we can see that through our news media on a daily basis...

Indian Muslims are part of India and PM Modi has adopted the policy of EX PM Atal Ji .

PM Modi is Prime Minister and his foreign policy is showing how he is making relations with Muslim countries . We have solve the LBA with Bangladesh , with UAE we are having more strong relations , same we can see with Egypt, Jordan , Oman, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Maldives and even Palestine.

President Mukherjee meets King Abdullah; enhanced trade ties sought - The Hindu

The King assured that Jordan fully supports India’s bid for a permanent membership at a reformed UNSC. He has also offered long-term contracts for enhancing exports to India, and said that “an arrangement” would be created within the Royal court to look into problems faced by Indian workers.

Last edited:
In addition, the alleged acquisition of 140 litres of petrol hours before the arrival of the train and the storage of the petrol at the guest house of Razzak Kurkur, accused of being a key conspirator, and forensic evidence showing that fuel was poured on the train coach before it burnt.

It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck but somehow in India we believe it must surely be a giraffe.....and then we are surprised that some evil people insist they saw a duck.

Secularism should mean keeping religion out of law...it should not be used to make apologies for criminals of ANY hue...green, saffron, white or red.

Terrible coming from you. There was always doubt about that incident. There were important commissions of enquiry with no reason for bias that were uncertain as to how and why the fire started. If you have ever travelled with a certain type of pilgrim, you would have noticed their culinary arrangements for yourself.

The Muslims started it, according to a right wing accusation. Never anything more substantial.

Godhra verdict: 31 convicted in Sabarmati Express burning case - The Times of India

Last edited:
It is really a SHAME if you say that

Even that SHAMELESS Digvijay SIngh the perennial boot licker of the Minorities
would not say that

This is a NEW low even for you ; earlier you were focussed on the Post Godhra violence

Now I would really like to know your REAL name

Why don't you file an RTI application?

Umm, err... holy.... you mean the kerosene 'burning a (single) whole bogey down' thing again? Is that what you are implying. THAT would be terrible coming from you.
There are more recent gems from this "Sir" of yours. Not that it was not know widely, perhaps you missed it, so posting them here for your education.

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family - Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family - Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha

It is really a SHAME if you say that

Even that SHAMELESS Digvijay SIngh the perennial boot licker of the Minorities
would not say that

This is a NEW low even for you ; earlier you were focussed on the Post Godhra violence

Now I would really like to know your REAL name

India's domestic, regional and International policy have been changed alot in the last 10 years .

Majority of Indians were not aware of the issues of the 90's and a decade after that . How much population of India is below 30 years now ? 2 decades back majority of Indian were youngsters and were not aware about the issues faced by the nation. Now when the nation is trying to move forward and talk about the Indian nation acheivements , why the same cold war politics should keep our nation backward ?

Terrible coming from you. There was always doubt about that incident. There were important commissions of enquiry with no reason for bias that were uncertain as to how and why the fire started. If you have ever travelled with a certain type of pilgrim, you would have noticed their culinary arrangements for yourself.

The Muslims started it, according to a right wing accusation. Never anything more substantial.

The Muslims didn't start it.

Are you seriously saying that the train got burnt by a culinary fire and NOT by a preplanned attack.

Am I reading this correctly?

This is incredible.

Shock! Horror! Modi has joined the sickulars and presstitutes in pushing forward the sickular narrative! What happened to pure, Hindu India where a proud Hindu man can lynch a barbaric foreign invader/traitor who is spitting on proud Hindu culture by murdering beautiful Gaumata?

Are you seriously saying that the train got burnt by a culinary fire and NOT by a preplanned attack.

Am I reading this correctly?

This is incredible.

And he calls us ( BJP supporters ) all sorts of names

Even the BRITISHERS have the COURTESY to accept
Jallianawala Bagh massacre
@Joe Shearer

But our INDIAN SICKULARISTS will say anything to appease Muslims @Joe Shearer

Oye chadd yaar, buzurgo ki gaali ko bhi aashirwad samajhna chahiye.

Better to be cursed by likes of them. They deserve worse. They are the reason why hindus and buddhists have been ethnically cleansed in different parts of sub-continent.

Therefore, They do not deserve any sympathies.

Indian Muslims are part of India and PM Modi has adopted the policy of EX PM Atal Ji .

PM Modi is Prime Minister and his foreign policy is showing how he is making relations with Muslim countries . We have solve the LBA with Bangladesh , with UAE we are having more strong relations , same we can see with Egypt, Jordan , Oman, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Maldives and even Palestine.

President Mukherjee meets King Abdullah; enhanced trade ties sought - The Hindu

The King assured that Jordan fully supports India’s bid for a permanent membership at a reformed UNSC. He has also offered long-term contracts for enhancing exports to India, and said that “an arrangement” would be created within the Royal court to look into problems faced by Indian workers.
Dude, you and I both. Religion should not be a matter for the state and Muslims are as Indian as Hindus,Sikhs or Christians. Religion belongs in the private domain.

And he calls us ( BJP supporters ) all sorts of names

Even the BRITISHERS have the COURTESY to accept
Jallianawala Bagh massacre
@Joe Shearer

But our INDIAN SICKULARISTS will say anything to appease Muslims @Joe Shearer

Few years back i used to be a secular atheist but these indian sickulars have turned me into a hardcore hindu nationalist.

Dude, you and I both. Religion should not be a matter for the state and Muslims are as Indian as Hindus,Sikhs or Christians. Religion belongs in the private domain.

This is what i am saying that Indian Muslims are part of Indian Nation.

Arabs call all Indians irrespective of thier religion as Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom