What's new

Hindus, Muslims should fight poverty, not each other: PM Narendra Modi

Bluntly, all that clap-trap is worthless. You are just being triumphal. And that's fine with me.
Not at all. Time is the only winner here. BJP, like Congress, like secularism, like Nehruvian Secularism, like Islam, like blah blah blah are all temporary. Nothing is worthless. And everything is. Each and both are True at the same Time.

That would be dumb. A defeat of my life's purpose. :(

RSS : The Mission

The Hindu culture is the life-breath of Hindusthan. It is therefore clear that if Hindusthan is to be protected, we should first nourish the Hindu culture. If the Hindu culture perishes in Hindusthan itself, and if the Hindu society ceases to exist, it will hardly be appropriate to refer to the mere geographical entity that remains as Hindusthan. Mere geographical lumps do not make a nation.The entire society should be in such a vigilant and organized condition that no one would dare to cast an evil eye on any of our points of honour.

Strength, it should be remembered, comes only through organization. It is therefore the duty of every Hindu to do his best to consolidate the Hindu society. The Sangh is just carrying out this supreme task.The present fate of the country cannot be changed unless lakhs of young men dedicate their entire lifetime for that cause. To mould the minds of our youth towards that end is the supreme aim of the Sangh.

Hence my interpretation - could be wrong.

@Joe Shearer

Please dont worry about India

In your lifetime India will remain the same

But Nothing is permanent in this world

Neither the Mughals nor the British lasted for ever

and hence THIS appeasement driven and oriented secularism will also have to be CORRECTED

We WONT allow our country to be taken over

If you could only hear yourself speak. And if you could remind yourself before these effusions of who you are and what you represent.

Do you think you have anything more than the slightest influence on decisions being taken? True, you, along with the other bhakts, can rave and rant. Is there anything else you can do?

It isn't even that your posts are well-written or interesting; just a series of bellows with the veins standing out on your neck. About par for a Sangh Parivar bhakt.

SO basically you are ANTI HINDU
This is one issue that always puzzled me. Why do the anti Hindus hide behind the facade of 'secularism' is beyond me. People have every right to hate Hindus or have a problem with Hinduism. I hate many Hindu traits myself. People should identify themselves without ambiguity, least of all in anonymous forums like these.

But please don't bring the 'proper name and picture' line here. More Hindus hate Hinduism than any other. No need to point fingers at others in times of introspection such as these.

SO now you have problems even with Nehru
SO basically you are ANTI HINDU

Sir why dont you WRITE an Article under Your REAL name ; photograph and profile

Let us see your face and know your credentials

Don't talk rubbish. I am beginning to believe that you are seriously mentally challenged.

RSS : The Mission

The Hindu culture is the life-breath of Hindusthan. It is therefore clear that if Hindusthan is to be protected, we should first nourish the Hindu culture. If the Hindu culture perishes in Hindusthan itself, and if the Hindu society ceases to exist, it will hardly be appropriate to refer to the mere geographical entity that remains as Hindusthan. Mere geographical lumps do not make a nation.The entire society should be in such a vigilant and organized condition that no one would dare to cast an evil eye on any of our points of honour.

Strength, it should be remembered, comes only through organization. It is therefore the duty of every Hindu to do his best to consolidate the Hindu society. The Sangh is just carrying out this supreme task.The present fate of the country cannot be changed unless lakhs of young men dedicate their entire lifetime for that cause. To mould the minds of our youth towards that end is the supreme aim of the Sangh.

Hence my interpretation - could be wrong.
Culture. Kultur.
Not religion.

Unfortunately, I dislike both of them, for precisely the same reasons.

Modi has effectively betrayed our secular antecedents, which were, however, deeply flawed. We never brought in proper secularism, for wishy-washy sentimental reasons, but also for the reason that many of our independence heroes, in the Congress party, including Gandhi, were right-wing Hindus.

Erdogan, like Modi, made no bones about being a religion-centric leader, committed to bring back Islam to centre-stage, again reversing the decisions of their founding father, the Grey Wolf himself.

They operate in the same way, creeping, molecular infiltration, and intimidation of all opposed to them, all classes, groups and ethnic groups, professions, vocations.
don't think I have enough evidence to convince me yet, but thanks for your input. :tup:

As my mother said "life is not fair". Hindus make up 80% of the population, if you guys start behaving really badly the country will burn. Sorry but We expect you to suck it up to some extent. All democratic countries do. Given that, it makes my skin crawl when I hear people giving a completely free pass to the most atrocious behaviors of minorities. Minorities are not children, we can be expected to behave too.
We did. The time is up for that. Now its time for equality. Not too much to ask. Rest can ... well fight poverty together with us, I guess. :)

If you could only hear yourself speak. And if you could remind yourself before these effusions of who you are and what you represent.

Do you think you have anything more than the slightest influence on decisions being taken? True, you, along with the other bhakts, can rave and rant. Is there anything else you can do?

It isn't even that your posts are well-written or interesting; just a series of bellows with the veins standing out on your neck. About par for a Sangh Parivar bhakt.

SO if we are inconsequential ; WHY do you care

As I said you personally have nothing to worry about

Your posts MAKE us believe that you WOULD LIKE the present course continue for ever
even if WE Hindus LOOSE in the bargain

Sorry but that will NOT happen

What we do ; TIME will Tell

This is one issue that always puzzled me. Why do the anti Hindus hide behind the facade of 'secularism' is beyond me. People have every right to hate Hindus or have a problem with Hinduism. I hate many Hindu traits myself. People should identify themselves without ambiguity, least of all in anonymous forums like these.

But please don't bring the 'proper name and picture' line here. More Hindus hate Hinduism than any other. No need to point fingers at others in times of introspection such as these.

Try to be a little discriminating in your character assassination, and try not to be so self-obsessed as to be unaware of what anybody else happens to be thinking.

I have consistently opposed ALL religions, and fanatics from all religions. When I say I am secular, I mean precisely that: my religious views do not come into the work-sphere. I am very clear what I am and I am very clear that I will not be herded into a separate place and time. So stop trying the subtle variation to your clumsy oafish friend's efforts.

Not at all. Time is the only winner here. BJP, like Congress, like secularism, like Nehruvian Secularism, like Islam, like blah blah blah are all temporary. Nothing is worthless. And everything is. Each and both are True at the same Time.

The philosopher's robes don't suit you very well.

Try to be a little discriminating in your character assassination, and try not to be so self-obsessed as to be unaware of what anybody else happens to be thinking.

I have consistently opposed ALL religions, and fanatics from all religions. When I say I am secular, I mean precisely that: my religious views do not come into the work-sphere. I am very clear what I am and I am very clear that I will not be herded into a separate place and time. So stop trying the subtle variation to your clumsy oafish friend's efforts.
I meant that in a general sense. Hence I did not quote you in particular. You appear as one who is anti faith. Please don't be surprised that the people of India's views did not resonate with yours.

Like I said before - the only chance you had was to do a (Maoist) China or a Soviet Union in India - level India's temples/criminalize Hinduism and wipe Hinduism out. Otherwise (the practices of Indians and) the culture of Shruti itself makes it very difficult to eliminate the ingrained affinity to Dharma that we all have.

The philosopher's robes don't suit you very well.
As long as mine does, I am fine. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom