What's new

Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

I request to mods plzz delete indians trolls posts & clear this thread.

r u the only one in india like tht or u r considered a genius there?

there are two different things have a seprate law just like Pakistan have for sikhs is a different thing in india hindus marriage law is forced on sikhs as well....

Why do you people need separate laws??
We are all human beings.Or do you people think,Sikhs are different people than you.

Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

AMRITSAR: Pakistan Sikh Council has rubbished claims of persecution made by some Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs who recently arrived in India.

Chairman of the council Ramesh Singh, who is currently in India, said on Tuesday that Hindus and Sikhs enjoyed full religious and political freedom in Pakistan, and "those who make such remarks either have vested interests of settling in India with their relatives or are bank defaulters who were wanting to flee Pakistan fearing action".

In the recent past, a large number of Pakistani Hindus had crossed border to India to settle down here. They had claimed that their men were being abducted for ransom and their daughters forcibly converted to Islam. However, Ramesh Singh said there were only three instances where girls had willingly embraced the religion.

We all know how much they are free....@ajtr: name one hindu or sikh top position leader(president, home minister, etc), billionaire(like Ajim premji), top level sportsman(like zaheer khan), top level actors/actress(like SRK)....etc....

I think hindu and sikh should kill there babies before they born in pakistan...they have no future in pakistn.....

i have several hundred friends from india who said tht life in Pakistan is not good for any human being leave aside muslims or christains....:lol:

Why you asking this to so many Indian muslims? just ask above troll, she will tell you her miserable stories happened at India. But still she is at India so sad better you can arrange asylum for her in Pakistan.

i knew it will be a hard news for indians to digest- they just cant acknowledge any good news coming out of Pakistan- such miserable creatures they are-

no actually its hard for indians to digest tht how can minorities are happy any where in the world u know its an unheard thing in india....:lol:

5000 Sikhs. A Sikh friends once told me Pakistani Sikhs lead second class life in Pakistan.

an indian colleague told me in india minorities are treated as third class- achoot-

your word against mine buddy-

Why do you people need separate laws??
We are all human beings.Or do you people think,Sikhs are different people than you.
Same like india has separate marriage law for muslims and hindus in india.

Really? Well, I live in Pakistan and I have yet to see any Sikh living second class life in Pakistan. Talking specifically about Lahore, the city has been historically a home to followers of Sikhism. When you visit old city Lahore, you'll find how much population of Sikhs is living in that area. They have work there. Then we have some big Gurduwaras in here. I have some Sikh fellows who come to the same gym as me, I have studied alongside a Sikh student in the same college some time ago.

We have Sikhs in Pakistan Army as well.
Pakistan-Army.jpg

Next time, before trying to act so authoritative, kindly know the facts about the country you're talking about. Especially when it's Pakistan.

You have a Sikh in Pak Army. He is the only one.I hope he is doing well.

i knew it will be a hard news for indians to digest- they just cant acknowledge any good news coming out of Pakistan- such miserable creatures they are-
Buddy there is no problem with how they live in Pakistan but few people want to flame the thread by bashing India and they has been successful in doing so.

We will keep our nose out of your matters if you keep yours prejudice out of ours.

As simple as that. :enjoy:

Ask Sikh Regiment of India Army. Say anything against India and they will whoop you so hard that even....well I leave it here.

We all know how much they are free....@ajtr: name one hindu or sikh top position leader(president, home minister, etc), billionaire(like Ajim premji), top level sportsman(like zaheer khan), top level actors/actress(like SRK)....etc....

I think hindu and sikh should kill there babies before they born in pakistan...they have no future in pakistn.....

we dont beleive in fake secularism just to show off to the world ,just make a puppet pres or PM to show how secular u r..:D

where muslims are not even allowed to buy properties.....

indians just think tht giving big posts to minorities (without) powers means secularism & freedome:D

we dont have any minority pres or PM nor we have anti minority riots every now n than just like india :D

Back
Top Bottom