What's new

The Sikh way of life changing in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa

Are you aware that we are getting Hindu and Sikh refugees from Pakistan from everywhere from Punjab to Sindh to KPK?
All of them say one thing - the society is becoming rabidly anti-non Muslim. They said the problem was not as big before, but has become so in the last 5-7 years.

What do you think this points to?

Plus have you heard Pakistani's talk? They talk using religion as the primary identity of people - in a way that would be considered downright offensive here(and I dont mean Hindus, Muslims just as equally). The social norms there are vastly different than here. And this was not so a couple of decades back.

I didn't say it doesn't happen, I said it rarely happens out side of the tribal areas. Sikhs mostly inhabit the north-western areas of the tribal region, that region is in a state of war. Though, yes, there have been incidents that do occur outside of the region, but it's mostly as a spillover effect. Pakistani military has been trying to recruit minorities into the military, and the government has been giving more and more political rights to minorities to try and combat this negative perception. It happens in every nation at war, xenophobia rises extremely high. Look at Crimea today, minorities like the Tartar community is being targeted by both sides, because no one trusts them.

Fortunately, we're also seeing the liberal voice actually stand up. It seems hard to believe, but the liberals are starting to fight back against the conservative factions in Pakistan, and seem to actually have the upper hand.

you can and will go to the webmaster?
so are you giving me a warning? by already snitching on me?lol
Call it whatever you want, and yes, I am warning you. I may not be a mod, but you breaking forum rules is enough evidence for me to show @WebMaster

I didn't say it doesn't happen, I said it rarely happens out side of the tribal areas. Sikhs mostly inhabit the north-western areas of the tribal region, that region is in a state of war. Though, yes, there have been incidents that do occur outside of the region, but it's mostly as a spillover effect. Pakistani military has been trying to recruit minorities into the military, and the government has been giving more and more political rights to minorities to try and combat this negative perception. It happens in every nation at war, xenophobia rises extremely high. Look at Crimea today, minorities like the Tartar community is being targeted by both sides, because no one trusts them.

Fortunately, we're also seeing the liberal voice actually stand up. It seems hard to believe, but the liberals are starting to fight back against the conservative factions in Pakistan, and seem to actually have the upper hand.

Call it whatever you want, and yes, I am warning you. I may not be a mod, but you breaking forum rules is enough evidence for me to show @WebMaster
whoopty doo who gives crap.
@WebMaster there should be a ban on assholes and snitches as well lol. jk

Don't tempt me. You behavior is getting out of control. Maintain yourself.
tempt you for what?
you already mentioned webmaster like 2 times.
if you don't like my posts then mind your business and don't quote its that simple.
do what ever you want.
just don't tempt me either and I've been controlling my self towards your last few posts.

tempt you for what?
you already mentioned webmaster like 2 times.
if you don't like my posts then mind your business and don't quote its that simple.
do what ever you want.
just don't tempt me either and I've been controlling my self towards your last few posts.
I'm making it my business. You haven't had any control since you started posting on this thread, going so far as to use offensive terms and insulting fellow members.

I've mentioned him in passing, but if you do want me to actually report you, then just say so. Why do you think W.11 no longer posts here? Because he was behaving just like you were, and got banned.

I'm making it my business. You haven't had any control since you started posting on this thread, going so far as to use offensive terms and insulting fellow members.

I've mentioned him in passing, but if you do want me to actually report you, then just say so. Why do you think W.11 no longer posts here? Because he was behaving just like you were, and got banned.
get out of my face bro.
this is my last warning to you.
don't bother me again unless you have something useful to say.

get out of my face bro.
this is my last warning to you.
don't bother me again unless you have something useful to say.
I'm not in your face, what are you warning me for? Stopping you from harassing other members? Stopping you from using offensive language and breaking forum rules? Don't play the victim card here.

I'm not in your face, what are you warning me for? Stopping you from harassing other members? Stopping you from using offensive language and breaking forum rules? Don't play the victim card here.
don't disturb me puttar
you won't like me when i start hating you.

You live in the US, so I suppose you are right in saying that where you live no one touches anyone, and area where @Jaanbaz lives, might be fucked up. Gotta agree with you there. But I have a strong disagreement with you on one point -

You said, "There is no majority in Pakistan that gets happy because of the death of Pakistani Christians and Hindus.".

But what the world gets to see, not exceptionally, but very generally and time and again, is that whenever anyone from minorities is alleged for blasphemy, those trying to protect him are so few in number, you can count them on digits. And those demanding their heads, are crowds of innumerable locals. There cannot be an evidence more stark than the following to prove that majority does support the persecution of minorities.

[I know you will try to argue otherwise for the sake of argument, and not for the sake of truth, and try to manipulate words to prove otherwise (not that it will work), I will try to help you understand the situation of Pakistan through some pictures.]

There are so many instances & pictures to prove what I am stating, but posting them all will make the thread appear redundant, so just check this out:

A major crowd of educated Pakistanis supporting the man who murdered the only voice that came out to support a persecuted helpless minority woman - only one voice of support for minority, but thousands celebrating the murder of that support:

t1larg.qadri.vday.gi.afp.jpg

Apparently, the support of majority goes even beyond happiness - it has become a religious duty (then again, when was it not?):

Mumtaz-Qadri.jpg

What do you think they are rewarding this man with such great respect and garlands for?:

Mumtaz-Qadri-06-300x231.jpg

So dear, please do not try to hide the sins of the commoners, because if they are not told the distinction between right and wrong early on, then well... Pakistan hasn't seen anything yet.

The nincompoops are celebrating because they believe the moron defended Islam by killing the governor of Punjab who was a Sunni Muslim(the majority in Pakistan). The governor was not a minority. His crime was to defend the minority people's rights in Pakistan and thats why got killed.

Back
Top Bottom