What's new

Sikh Biradari makes a surprise protest rally in Islamabad to complain against Sindh Govt

Government is a total failure. Both provincial and federal governments have failed to protect the lives of citizens of Pakistan.

Lol Chaudhry Nisar has suspended 3 SHO and DSP on this incident. According to him it was a security lapse that Sikhs were able to enter the parliament.
Basically, he is pissed because there were clear intel reports of possible attacks in twin cities, if a grouo of people can break through that gate, then terrorists could also under a disguise....a situation that should not be taken light hearted....had the situation been normal, then i have no issue, with citizens of pakistan breaking through that gate

You feel for Muslims way too much. Feel more for Pakistan. This Rabia thing irks me to no end. MAybe another thread.

To me it doesnt matter, Indian tag is enough.
Leave it my friend. Enough personal comments. I have nearly 4 decades of learning behind me. I have my reasons. Let it go...

Am no PTIian but response of PTI was more then welcoming....if mullahs have the right to protest and so does judiciary and media then why shoukd they be lert out.....Dont they remember Salman Taseer? Oh wait we already forgot ab9ut that....

Leave it my friend. Enough personal comments. I have nearly 4 decades of learning behind me. I have my reasons. Let it go...

I have a decade or two experience of Indians. So i guess another thread, maulvi sab.

Come and Fight with us Belivers....

I am PROUD TO BE KAFIR.

PROUD TO BE SIKH
Good for you. We do not really know who are the perpetrators of evil against our Sikh compatriots. We may join forces against them if need be. Just get your visa ready. I shall go with you.

Good for you. We do not really know who are the perpetrators of evil against our Sikh compatriots. We may join forces against them if need be. Just get your visa ready. I shall go with you.

When I visIted Nanka sahib for the first time in 1999, went for a cup of tea with a Pakistani.

I was given tea in a broken glass and musalmann in cup...

Later on shop keeper said we have separate cups for Kafirs and men of God.

You kill your own kind "Shias" and you think Sikhs will align with you....

We Khalsas were created to DEFEND HINDUS and will do till end this was word of Guru Gobind singh ji.

As far as Congress is concerned they will get their due credits.

PROUD TO BE SIKH. PROUD TO BE INDIAN

MY INDIA.....

Last edited:
Unacceptable, insulting the Guru Grunth Sahib- can you imagine the violence that would have occurred if it had been the Quaran?

Anyway scary that unarmed protestors can get into what should be one of Pakistan's most secured locations.

When I visIted Nanka sahib for the first time in 1999, went for a cup of tea with a Pakistani.

I was given tea in a broken glass and muslim in cup...

We Khalsas were created to DEFEND HINDUS and will do till end this was word of Guru Gobind singh ji.

MY INDIA.....

Well this picture says a lot about your country and about you. Won't say much after it. :lol:

hs1.jpg

Excellent news, well done brothers. It's just a crying shame they didn't beat those useless nobodies in parliament.

PS moderators can you please act against the obvious trolling by AlahaCharlie.

I was given tea in a broken glass and musalmann in cup...

MY INDIA.....

Lambi chorna tu koi bhartioon se seikhay.

@ Topic: I didn't knew Sikhs lives in Sindh - Legislation to protect minorities and control mullah brigade is long over due, and federal govt. should dissolve Sindh assembly and impose governor rule - otherwise PPP will push Sindh into stone ages.

The accusation that is that Hindu people desecrated, most respectable Guru Granth Sahib.

I support their cause...they should be provided full protection.....and Go baby Go...rock the elected parliament for your rights....

Back
Top Bottom