What's new

The Sikh way of life changing in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa

I didnt see "Pakistani Majority" coming out in protest in large numbers to protest Salman Bashir's killings. Instead there was large protest for the release for his protest, and OBL killings.
Even BD protested in a larger scale than Jamaat ever did in getting death sentence for the Razakars. What are Pakistani majority doing?

According to you because of isolated events we should part take in nation wide protests involving all 180 million of our population, there were limited protests and the killer was arrested...

Now I cant help but sense your accusatory sentiments, when was the last time there were any protests by the mainstream majority against the atrocities in Kashmir, Assam and the entire north east of India, when was the last the last time there were protests in India by the Hindu majority against the several massacres against minorities.....
Keep your accusations to yourself or atleast improve your own situation before pointing fingers.....

According to you because of isolated events we should part take in nation wide protests involving all 180 million of our population, there were limited protests and the killer was arrested...

Now I cant help but sense your accusatory sentiments, when was the last time there were any protests by the mainstream majority against the atrocities in Kashmir, Assam and the entire north east of India, when was the last the last time there were protests in India by the Hindu majority against the several massacres against minorities.....
Keep your accusations to yourself or atleast improve your own situation before pointing fingers.....

Lol. There was. In the aftermath of 2002 riots (incidentally, you know that one only), there were protest all over India. RSS, BJP were on the backfoot. They lost the elections. Silent Majority made protest, provided a fitting mandate. Do you know one thing? The cases against Modi, are all carried by "Secular" Hindus? Do you know they are the ones responsible ? Now tell me what have Pakistani majority did? I heard many people claiming silent majority will stand up? When?
Even recently silent majority through AAP stood up. Anything in Pakistan?

Lol. There was. In the aftermath of 2002 riots (incidentally, you know that one only), there were protest all over India. RSS, BJP were on the backfoot. They lost the elections. Silent Majority made protest, provided a fitting mandate. Do you know one thing? The cases against Modi, are all carried by "Secular" Hindus? Do you know they are the ones responsible ? Now tell me what have Pakistani majority did? I heard many people claiming silent majority will stand up? When?
Even recently silent majority through AAP stood up. Anything in Pakistan?

Trust me I know about all the Indian riots as listed on wikipedia
List of massacres in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the majority was silent on almost all of these incidents,
as for the Pakistani majority
Pakistan: Uniting against terror – The Express Tribune
Pakistani women protest against terrorism in Pakistan's Lahore - Xinhua | English.news.cn

leave it at that I am sick of playing tit for tat games with Shiv Sena hooligans on pdf......

Trust me I know about all the Indian riots as listed on wikipedia
List of massacres in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the majority was silent on almost all of these incidents,
as for the Pakistani majority
Pakistan: Uniting against terror – The Express Tribune
Pakistani women protest against terrorism in Pakistan's Lahore - Xinhua | English.news.cn

leave it at that I am sick of playing tit for tat games with Shiv Sena hooligans on pdf......

So much escapism of you. Anyone can unearth anyone from google. What bout the other points of my post you quoted? Didnt have any reply or you dont want to spit up the truth in pdf?
Best of Luck with that.
And PS: Shiv Sena is non existent in my state. Better Luck next time.

So much escapism of you. Anyone can unearth anyone from google. What bout the other points of my post you quoted? Didnt have any reply or you dont want to spit up the truth in pdf?
Best of Luck with that.
And PS: Shiv Sena is non existent in my state. Better Luck next time.

what delusionary points are you talking about.....:what:
and if anyone can unearth anything on google,try unearthing Hindu protesting against atrocities in Kashmir......

what delusionary points are you talking about.....:what:
and if anyone can unearth anything on google,try unearthing Hindu protesting against atrocities in Kashmir......

The topic is not exactly Hindus protesting in Kashmir. Actually, when Hindu Pandits were thrown out of kashimir, secular hindus shamelessly didnt do anything. According to them, secularism is only for minorities. For me, secularism is for all.

The topic is not exactly Hindus protesting in Kashmir. Actually, when Hindu Pandits were thrown out of kashimir, secular hindus shamelessly didnt do anything. According to them, secularism is only for minorities. For me, secularism is for all.

Secularism being preached by a guy with a Hindu god or something as his pic, now I have seen it all on pdf.....

Secularism being preached by a guy with a Hindu god or something as his pic, now I have seen it all on pdf.....

Ha ha :lol: What an idiot :P
My picture is an actor who potrayed the role of King Rajaraja Chola. Third Idiot who comments on my avatar.
Just cos I have tilak on my forehead, nor use God's image doesnt mean I am not secular Kiddo. Its all on how you behave.

Where are the Pakistani sikhs planning to move, out of Pakistan or within Pakistan? ideally they should escape from there and seek asylum in some other country....the other option is convert to islam.

Are you unaware that most Hindus in India are secular?

Or do you confuse Secularism with Atheism? I believe(as per many articles written by Pakistani's) in Pakistan, the people dont really understand what Secularism means. They think it means Atheism.

This is the process after qadianis , Shias , Hindus ,Sikhs , Christians , Sufis the due process of cleansing shall continue which is :: Puristanis further sterlizin their land.... !!

Back
Top Bottom