What's new

The Sikh way of life changing in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa

This is bullshit, not only are Sikhs being targeted but Muslims are being targeted as well, the terrorists dont differentiate between a person on basis of religion.....
What you just wrote is 'bull$hit'.
Terrorists do differentiate between people on the basis of religion in Pakistan. It is far easier for them to target and harass minorities in Pakistan.

If Sunni Muslims suffer a certain amount, then Shias suffer more than Sunni's, the Sikhs suffer more than Sunni's and Ahmadis suffer more than Sunni's.

not even a few million
they would be lucky even if they have a million retards like that

You are terribly mistaken there. I have had a first hand look into the numbers of his likes in Pakistan. I won't disclose how, and want you to take my word on that. But by merely denying such a thing will not reduce the number of such people in Pakistan. This thought process is spreading throughout Pakistan like a cancer and is consuming the commoners at a dangerous pace.

You will be doing Pakistan a big favor by being truthful on this. But like I always say, "marzi hai aapki, aakhir mulk hai aapka".

then get your bitch *** out of here yindoo lol
Stop it. Grow up, he wasnt attacking you personally, there is no need for you tu act this way.

If you continue to act this way, i can and will go straight to @WebMaster about your behavior.

If you disagree with @Not Sure then explain why. Though i personally think he brings up a lot of valid points.

@Not Sure the flag policy is simple , if you decide to display your flag, make sure it includes where you're located and your.nation of birth. False flagging is not tolerated on the forums, because of trolling incidents.

Terrorists do differentiate between people on the basis of religion in Pakistan. It is far easier for them to target and harass minorities in Pakistan.

If Sunni Muslims suffer a certain amount, then Shias suffer more than Sunni's, the Sikhs suffer more than Sunni's and Ahmadis suffer more than Sunni's.

I was with you until the second paragraph, so im going to ignore that part and pretend you didnt say it.

Now i do have to say that its not just pakistan where this is happening and it certainly isnt exclusive to muslim extremists.

Last edited:
I was with you until the second paragraph, so im going to ignore that part and pretend you didnt say it.

Now i do have to say that its not just pakistan where this is happening and it certainly isnt exclusive to muslim extremists.
Ofcourse not.
My example was specific to Pakistan because it was Pakistan we were discussing here.

The minorities get the worst end of the stick in conflict situations in any country. Any one who tries to deny that is trying to make a fool of the rest of the people.

And this part again you may or may not agree with - this problem is more acute in Pakistan than other countries with similar problems, because of radicalization of Pakistani society over decades.

Ofcourse not.
My example was specific to Pakistan because it was Pakistan we were discussing here.

The minorities get the worst end of the stick in conflict situations in any country. Any one who tries to deny that is trying to make a fool of the rest of the people.

And this part again you may or may not agree with - this problem is more acute in Pakistan than other countries with similar problems, because of radicalization of Pakistani society over decades.
I dont necessaily agree its because of radicalization of society, if it were we'd start seeing holocaust style camps popping up. This problem is mainly in the tribal belt, where the people have lived woth tribal laws and customs. You rarely find such incidents outside of them, in fact this particular artcle even says its happwning in the tribal areas.

Though i do agree this is a major problem in pakistan, more than most other nations, even if the problems are isolated mostly in one area.

@Not Sure the flag policy is simple , if you decide to display your flag, make sure it includes where you're located and your.nation of birth. False flagging is not tolerated on the forums, because of trolling incidents.

Thanks man, for giving me the opportunity to clarify my position on flags.

Throughout my last 6 years on defence.pk, I never hid the fact that I am an Indian, and have always disclosed my location whenever I move from one place to another. It was only in my first year of joining this forum when I had kept Indian flags under my ID, because I took it as a Pakistani forum and not as an international forum (for next two years the flags came by default). But it resulted in my gradual fostering of biases against members with Pakistani flags, and it took me a period of some heavy introspection to get rid of those biases. So this is the main reason - that I want to keep such prejudices at bay and take every ID as a person, and not as a nationality, because nationality reflects the policy of the nation, rather than the standpoint view of the person.

It is just that I wish for everyone to see defence.pk at par with other international forums, and always resist any member who calls it a mere Pakistani forum. And in view of the same argument, I have always refused to keep any flag with my ID.

Thanks man, for giving me the opportunity to clarify my position on flags.

Throughout my last 6 years on defence.pk, I never hid the fact that I am an Indian, and have always disclosed my location whenever I move from one place to another. It was only in my first year of joining this forum when I had kept Indian flags under my ID, because I took it as a Pakistani forum and not as an international forum (for next two years the flags came by default). But it resulted in my gradual fostering of biases against members with Pakistani flags, and it took me a period of some heavy introspection to get rid of those biases. So this is the main reason - that I want to keep such prejudices at bay and take every ID as a person, and not as a nationality, because nationality reflects the policy of the nation, rather than the standpoint view of the person.

It is just that I wish for everyone to see defence.pk at par with other international forums, and always resist any member who calls it a mere Pakistani forum. And in view of the same argument, I have always refused to keep any flag with my ID.
I can respect that. I wont deny my own bias towards india, but i try to use my views as a Canadian when analyzing both nations and keep my personal feelings out of it. For example, youll probably find that im one of the handful that supports mfn status for India, and i constantly have fight fellow Pakistanis about it. I gues it comes with the territory of being a T.T...

I guess there are tortured souls like us on both sides :(

I can respect that. I wont deny my own bias towards india, but i try to use my views as a Canadian when analyzing both nations and keep my personal feelings out of it. For example, youll probably find that im one of the handful that supports mfn status for India, and i constantly have fight fellow Pakistanis about it. I gues it comes with the territory of being a T.T...

Oh yes, I have seen it, and there are a few, though very few, on both sides who make balanced statements and advocate for peace in the region. But I suppose the resistance we see is a positive sign that we are indeed making an effect here, even if it means changing the view of other members in an online forum.

Actually, I too can notice my biases some times, esp when I get hyper (happens most often after I lose any chess games that I play online), but the struggle (or call it Jihad) of self-improvement and working toward a more tolerant and peaceful multicultural society will never stop. So well, I guess this torture will bear fruits, not the juicy ones, but the ones that will at least help us feel more content.

I dont necessaily agree its because of radicalization of society, if it were we'd start seeing holocaust style camps popping up. This problem is mainly in the tribal belt, where the people have lived woth tribal laws and customs. You rarely find such incidents outside of them, in fact this particular artcle even says its happwning in the tribal areas.

Though i do agree this is a major problem in pakistan, more than most other nations, even if the problems are isolated mostly in one area.
Are you aware that we are getting Hindu and Sikh refugees from Pakistan from everywhere from Punjab to Sindh to KPK?
All of them say one thing - the society is becoming rabidly anti-non Muslim. They said the problem was not as big before, but has become so in the last 5-7 years.

What do you think this points to?

Plus have you heard Pakistani's talk? They talk using religion as the primary identity of people - in a way that would be considered downright offensive here(and I dont mean Hindus, Muslims just as equally). The social norms there are vastly different than here. And this was not so a couple of decades back.

Oh and Yes. I do agree. You are amongst the Pakistani's now on this forum who are able to keep their biases in check. Fortunately your flock is increasing. I see an increasing number of Pakistani's like you on this forum :tup:

This is bullshit, not only are Sikhs being targeted but Muslims are being targeted as well, the terrorists dont differentiate between a person on basis of religion.....

Your post is the one which is utter BS. Terrorist do target people based on religion. Are you trying to tell me TTP is secular then?
Killed people are not political activist, didnt have a beef with anyone. Its just target killing. 100% Muslim Pakistan is on its way. If the police themselves cannot find them in 3 days, then involved terrorist are locals who are indoctrined. Not terrorist groups but local who have grown hostile to minorities.

Your post is the one which is utter BS. Terrorist do target people based on religion. Are you trying to tell me TTP is secular then?
Killed people are not political activist, didnt have a beef with anyone. Its just target killing. 100% Muslim Pakistan is on its way. If the police themselves cannot find them in 3 days, then involved terrorist are locals who are indoctrined. Not terrorist groups but local who have grown hostile to minorities.

And your armchair gives you a perfect vantage point to judge the inner workings of TTP and the mindset of Pakistanis...:crazy:
TTP is a terrorist organisation, period. Its not an 'Islamic organisation'' or a ''Pukhtoon nationalist'' organisation or whatever the **** it claims to be, the fact that they are killing Muslims as well is testament to that, the killing of any minorities, as regrettable as it is, doesnot mean that the entire Pakistani majority is involved in the persecution, the truth is that both the majority and the minorities are fighting a common enemy.....:butcher:

when a bomb detonates or when a bullet leaves the muzzle it does not differentiate between people on basis of faith, more mosques have been targeted then Gurdwaras or Churches etc.....

And your armchair gives you a perfect vantage point to judge the inner workings of TTP and the mindset of Pakistanis...:crazy:
TTP is a terrorist organisation, period. Its not an 'Islamic organisation'' or a ''Pukhtoon nationalist'' organisation or whatever the **** it claims to be, the fact that they are killing Muslims as well is testament to that, the killing of any minorities, as regrettable as it is, doesnot mean that the entire Pakistani majority is involved in the persecution, the truth is that both the majority and the minorities are fighting a common enemy.....:butcher:

I didnt see "Pakistani Majority" coming out in protest in large numbers to protest Salman Bashir's killings. Instead there was large protest for the release for his protest, and OBL killings.
Even BD protested in a larger scale than Jamaat ever did in getting death sentence for the Razakars. What are Pakistani majority doing?

Stop it. Grow up, he wasnt attacking you personally, there is no need for you tu act this way.

If you continue to act this way, i can and will go straight to @WebMaster about your behavior.

If you disagree with @Not Sure then explain why. Though i personally think he brings up a lot of valid points.

you can and will go to the webmaster?
so are you giving me a warning? by already snitching on me?lol

Back
Top Bottom