What's new

Religious persecution: Sikhs lash out against murder, kidnappings

Says who? Nor will they leave Pakistan, these are the Sikhs who escaped bloodshed of partition. They are welcomed and well entrenched in the community known for being fair in trade.
Its a shame Hindus aren't welcomed in Pakistan. :(

yes we would....you take the muslims of maler kotla.

Okay. But i thought India was a Secular Republic where are all citizens are equal. Pakistan not so much. And you obviously did not understand my comment.:lol:

I hope under the BJP government all these Pakistani Sikhs and Hindus seeking asylum in India would be welcomed here and given citizenship. They should all be settled in Kashmir Valley and given full protection.

Well, I could go into the genocide of East Pakistanis in the history and Ahmadis etc more recently in Pakistan, but why dont we stick to the topic.. Eh ?
:lol: so i can post about every indian minorities genocide by Hindu extremist in past as well as in recent time.

read again.. Too much comprehension issues with some of you...
i don't have any problem with comprehension, about you i am not sure. The topic of this thread is trolling, and nothing else.

We are Pakistani citizens and are ready to render any sacrifices for this country,” said Hardyal.

God bless them. Thread ending post.

Everyone is a victim of these filth (TTP and others)

Back
Top Bottom