What's new

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted

It is no sikh genocide rather a khalistani genoside... It all started when khalistanis started killing hindus and sikhs who were against there wishes of forming khalistan. they even used to stop busses segregate hindus from sikhs and used to kill them.. they even killed the dgp of punjab who happens to be a sikh in the holiest site of sikhism the golden temple..

the 1984 sikh genocide was sponsored by the govt of India in retaliation for the assassination of IG

before you rip me on Aryan _Dravidian theory, I am eagerly waiting for your rebuttal on Sikhism connection to Tamil 'Vaishnavism'. Stop looting and hijacking a religion that doesn't belong to you .....

Why should I rebut when I myself have stated that Sikhism has strong relation with Vaishnavism!

As to your belief that Vaishnavism is exclusively Tamil, the very fact that two major centers of Vaishnavism , MAthura and Ayodhya, are in North India belies your rant about " Vaisnavism" is exclusively Tamil.

And Vaishnavism is one of three main sect of Hinduism. It is not a different religion.

why are you splitting your hair ? I am merely asking how Om is written in Sanskrit script , its not about ting Sanskrit verses in Devanagari, Malayalam etc ,

My friend, I have already explained how. And yet you keep asking me the same question. What you wrote as the "symbole" of OM is not a symbol, but the actual word for "OM" in Devnagri.

Just for your information Sanskrit scriptures were passed on as oral tradition and got penned down very late.

Brahmi Script split up as Sharada and Siddham Script. Siddham script further split up as Tibetan and Nagari script. Nagari script further split up as Devnagri and purvanagri.

Brahmi script became circular for Tamil/malayalam etc. because in south India the script was written in Palm leaves where circular writing was easier to pen.

Finally about Vaishnavism being part of South India, Here is a picture of a 4000 year old Vishnu statue from Vietnam

vietnam_02.jpg

vietnam_01.jpg

the 1984 sikh genocide was sponsored by the govt of India in retaliation for the assassination of IG

It is not govt sponsored but surely the police force was indifferent to sikhs and didn't stop the congress goons.. it is largely limitted to delhi, sikhs in other parts of India esp. south are unharmed..

Why should I rebut when I myself have stated that Sikhism has strong relation with Vaishnavism!

As to your belief that Vaishnavism is exclusively Tamil, the very fact that two major centers of Vaishnavism , MAthura and Ayodhya, are in North India belies your rant about " Vaisnavism" is exclusively Tamil.

Mathura or Ayodhya is not the concern, its about Sikhism's link to Tamil vaisnavism , btw as a " Hindu scholar' I would have expected a more knowledgeable response, as Ayodya is the centre of the Ramanandi sect

When comparing the progression of the Bhakti cults in both North and South India, there is another important perspective to consider. This one is particularly emphasized by today's Sikh scholars. The home of Sikhism is the Punjab, in northwestern India. There, a branch of kshatriya Vaishnavas developed their own unique religion, identifying with certain aspects of the Tamil Bhakti movement. This is describe by the Sikh author, M.S. Ahluwalia in his paper, The Bhakti Movement in Tamil Nadu and Punjab.

http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/features/03-12/features2388.htm

And Vaishnavism is one of three main sect of Hinduism. It is not a different religion

the word Hindu is Persian in origin, where is the mention of such a religion in your scriptures ?

Last edited:
Mathura or Ayodhya is not the concern, its about Sikhism's link to Tamil vaisnavism , btw as a " Hindu scholar' I would have expected a more knowledgeable response, as Ayodya is the centre of the Ramanandi sect

When comparing the progression of the Bhakti cults in both North and South India, there is another important perspective to consider. This one is particularly emphasized by today's Sikh scholars. The home of Sikhism is the Punjab, in northwestern India. There, a branch of kshatriya Vaishnavas developed their own unique religion, identifying with certain aspects of the Tamil Bhakti movement. This is describe by the Sikh author, M.S. Ahluwalia in his paper, The Bhakti Movement in Tamil Nadu and Punjab.

http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/features/03-12/features2388.htm

the word Hindu is Persian in origin, where is the mention of such a religion in your scriptures ?

This whole argument is strange.

Firstly, Ramnandi Sampraday ,also known as Ramayats, is a branch of Vaishnava Shri Sampraday. It is a sub-sect of Vaishnavism.

And I do not understand your problem.

4 out of every 5 Hindu worldwide is Vaishnavs (even when they do not know it). South Indian Vaishnavs are as much Hindus as North Indian Vaishnavs.

So what is your point?

I see all Hindus in similar manner.

The 5 crore fund in budget was not set aside for Christians converted during colonial times. They are recent converts.
LOL...That 5 crore was allotted for 2 million Christians(converts from backward communities during colonial Times and afterwards),not for entire Christians of Kerala,thats around 6 million...We don't need any government funds for living,google-Syrian Christians of Kerala,we are the most richest group among the entire Christian community in India and also among every other communities in Kerala...Do you think that every Christians in India are like your rice Christians from Tamilnadu(where every other likes the word 'free' from TV,Laptops to even free chaddi)...

This whole argument is strange.

Firstly, Ramnandi Sampraday ,also known as Ramayats, is a branch of Vaishnava Shri Sampraday. It is a sub-sect of Vaishnavism.

And I do not understand your problem.

4 out of every 5 Hindu worldwide is Vaishnavs (even when they do not know it). South Indian Vaishnavs are as much Hindus as North Indian Vaishnavs..

Sri Sampraday is Tamil vaisnavism , its has nothing to do with Aryan Vedic Brahmanism .aka Hinduism

So what is your point?.

stop claiming Sikhism as yours

The word "Hindu" is of persian origin, not the concept Hindu.From the start, there were 6 theistic , 2 non theist, and 2 atheist schools of thoughts which existed together in India.

There is a reason as to why Muslims clubbed together Hindus as Hindus, because their belief system was similar.

Sri Sampraday is Tamil vaisnavism , its has nothing to do with Aryan Vedic Brahmanism .

stop claiming Sikhism as yours

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Tamils are Hindus. Nuff said.

The word "Hindu" is of persian origin, not the concept Hindu.From the start, there were 6 theistic , 2 non theist, and 2 atheist schools of thoughts which existed together in India.

There is a reason as to why Muslims clubbed together Hindus as Hindus, because their belief system was similar.

the concepts /schools were developed much later from 8 to 9th AD

your so called 'Hinduism' (or vaisnavis) survived (existed) in India because of Tamils ,enuff said

LOL...That 5 crore was allotted for 2 million Christians(converts from backward communities during colonial Times and afterwards),not for entire Christians of Kerala,thats around 6 million...We don't need any government funds for living,google-Syrian Christians of Kerala,we are the most richest group among the entire Christian community in India and also among every other communities in Kerala...Do you think that every Christians in India are like your rice Christians from Tamilnadu(where every other likes the word 'free' from TV,Laptops to even free chaddi)...

Hello, no one allots money for people who have converted a century ago. In that case, all Christians of Kerala are converts only, some having converted a 1000 years ago. The money set aside is for new converts.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

He is a fanatic muslim from Sri Lanka. Why bother to explain Hinduism to him?

the concepts were developed much later from 8 to 9th AD

your so called 'Hinduism; survived in India because of Tamils ,enuff said

Have the last word and add inches to your johnson, little man.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It would not hurt my ego a bit ,even if you could prove that Hinduism survived only because of Tamils.

Hello, no one allots money for people who have converted a century ago. In that case, all Christians of Kerala are converts only, some having converted a 1000 years ago. The money set aside is for new converts.

He is a fanatic muslim from Sri Lanka. Why bother to explain Hinduism to him?
LOL...Seems like you have zero understanding about the Christianity and Christians in Kerala or are blinded with hate and jealousy..I am not blaming you,its hard to digest for a Tamil like you about all these...
@manlion is a Srilankan ''TAMIL'' Muslim..Why you are purposefully omitting the word TAMIL??..

LOL ... do these guys know whom they worship?

Jesus is a Greek word derived from YHWH.

A Name Jews fear to utter and talk about. No one knows how to pronounce his name, what is the exact meaning of his name and also who he is !

And these guys are going after other religions and branding their GODs as Satan ..... , In Vedas it is clearly explained who the GODs are and what is the relationship between them and one supreme GOD out of which every thing is made.

Some of the GODs are actually forces that are derived from BRAHMAAN for servering certain purpose example Vishnu, Rudra .....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom