What's new

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted

Onkar is itself a bastardized version of OM.

And this whole prayer is short commentary on Advaitya Version of Hinduism.

Rest in next post:

@itachiii @uparyupari

Bro, I am unable to post all my material in a single post. Probably due to its volume.

Would you people please post something, even gibbrish after each of my post so that my posts get divided.

OMkar or Omkara means the "sound OM".

"OM" is a sacred chant in almost ALL dharmic religion. Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism.

OM is the bija Mantra. (seed mantra or the FIRST Mantra) All mantras start with OM. Vedic and tantrik.

OM is Pranava, or the beginning of life.

Sarvam Omkara eva, i.e. Everything is OM.

OMkar or Omkara means the "sound OM".

"OM" is a sacred chant in almost ALL dharmic religion. Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism.

OM is the bija Mantra. (seed mantra or the FIRST Mantra) All mantras start with OM. Vedic and tantrik.

OM is Pranava, or the beginning of life.

Sarvam Omkara eva, i.e. Everything is OM.

how do you write Om in Sanskrit ?

2 million converts in Kerala itself. Certainly, there were not converted only due to evangelicals.
Total Christian population in Kerala is around 6 million..Majority are Syrian Christians(one of the earliest Christian sect in this WORLD),who forms around 60-65% of total Christian population in the state..That 2 million are Latin Catholics,Nadar,Anglo Indians,Pulaya Christians etc(converted during colonial times and afterwards) and are considered as separate from Syriac Christianity...All they have their own churches,bishops,denominations etc and had nothing to do with orthodox,Jacobite,knanaya etc...Like i said earlier Christianity in Kerala is entirely different from your home Tamilnadu and Tamil Christians,where all of them are recently converts for rice and milk powder..

how do you write Om in Sanskrit ?

I just wrote it in # 64.

But I am happy to write it again,

clip_image0031.gif

image77.1.gif

hindoos chasing after a Sikh girl in 1984. Tell me what she did to deserve this?

Tell yours masters to improve their photoshop skills. The Girl in this picture does not have Legs.

@Abhijeet Sarkar @kakathiya @Sneaker @ZooZoo @Dr. Sen @punit @PlanetWarrior @uparyupari @SitaramVillas @OneMORETime @itachiii @trisonic @volcano @scorpionx @mooppan

I am quoting all Indians who have posted in this thread to lay bare shameless lies of Arya Desa aka East or West aka Loves beef.

This picture is photoshopped and so badly photoshopped that lower part of girl is absent from this picture. You people should have picked up this obvious forgery.

I just wrote it in # 64.

But I am happy to write it again,

clip_image0031.gif

thats only a symbol, not Sanskrit letters

An 'Om symbol' is a sign (glyph, shape) to write (scribe, represent) the 'Om' sound.

'Om symbol' is called 'Oṅkār' (ओंकार=ओङ्कार) or 'Omkār' (ओम्-कार).

As discussed earlier, the 'Om' sound can be written as 'ओम' in ĐevaNāgarī. So 'ॐ' is a symbol of the word 'ओम' in ĐevaNāgarī.

People use this sign/symbol for meditation and worship.

Om symbol is drawn mostly as in the picture below i.e. as 'ॐ'.

The Om Symbol - ॐ

Tell yours masters to improve their photoshop skills. The Girl in this picture does not have Legs.

@Abhijeet Sarkar @kakathiya @Sneaker @ZooZoo @Dr. Sen @punit @PlanetWarrior @uparyupari @SitaramVillas @OneMORETime @itachiii @trisonic @volcano @scorpionx @mooppan

I am quoting all Indians who have posted in this thread to lay bare shameless lies of Arya Desa aka East or West aka Loves beef.

This picture is photoshopped and so badly photoshopped that lower part of girl is absent from this picture. You people should have picked up this obvious forgery.

moreover only a section of policemen that are on the left side of the pc are wearing a vest, while those in the right are not... looks like two photographs are morphed in to one...

can you denying there was no Sikh genocide ?

thats only a symbol, not Sanskrit letters

An 'Om symbol' is a sign (glyph, shape) to write (scribe, represent) the 'Om' sound.

'Om symbol' is called 'Oṅkār' (ओंकार=ओङ्कार) or 'Omkār' (ओम्-कार).

As discussed earlier, the 'Om' sound can be written as 'ओम' in ĐevaNāgarī. So 'ॐ' is a symbol of the word 'ओम' in ĐevaNāgarī.

People use this sign/symbol for meditation and worship.

Om symbol is drawn mostly as in the picture below i.e. as 'ॐ'.

The Om Symbol - ॐ

If you knew Devnagri script you would not have made that mistake. "OM" is the mix of Aa + ou + me. Me is a matra.

The combination of the three script is written as ॐ. Its the same in hindi too.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster

Spreading lies, and that to of religion is against forum policies. I am deeply offended by this attack on my religion.
I have deleted the post.
please post your counter narrative in civilised and respectful manner and show why you disagree

christians made halocaust on jews
christians made a genocide on red indians
christians made a genocide on african aboriginals
christians made a genocide of australian aboriginals
christians committed atrocities on indians for centuries
christians are exploiting the poor and needy
christians killed millions of people on the earth
what to expect from these thugs
well ISIS and their handlers are quickly catching up

@Irfan Baloch

I have presented proof of each and every sentence of my post , and not some Wikipedia level or some nameless blog post, but genuine certified translation of Sikh religious books.

What I posted was genuine historical fact which the particular poster who complain to you could not refute.

It was improper of you to delete my post.

If you knew Devnagri script you would not have made that mistake. "OM" is the mix of Aa + ou + me. Me is a matra.

The combination of the three script is written as ॐ. Its the same in hindi too.

I asked Sanskrit not devanagari - this only a symbol ..

@Irfan Baloch

I have presented proof of each and every sentence of my post , and not some Wikipedia level or some nameless blog post, but genuine certified translation of Sikh religious books.

What I posted was genuine historical fact which the particular poster who complain to you could not refute.

It was improper of you to delete my post.
your post can be restored
but first you need to settle this with other members who believe that you are offending them.
@Bishnoo loves Beef please advise if what he has written false or misquoted and out of context?

we have to go by the sentiments of people and this is after all a defence and political forum not theology and divinity debate club. I rather not see the mud slinging among us South Asians as is seen among members of Middle east.

I would rather close threads and delete posts where religious temperate rises to a point of no return.

Back
Top Bottom