What's new

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted

@Irfan Baloch

I have presented proof of each and every sentence of my post , and not some Wikipedia level or some nameless blog post, but genuine certified translation of Sikh religious books.

What I posted was genuine historical fact which the particular poster who complain to you could not refute.

It was improper of you to delete my post.

you used hymns to validate your argument, completely omitting the philosophical aspect of Sikhism which is opposed to Hinduism ..

your post can be restored
but first you need to settle this with other members who believe that you are offending them.

we have to go by the sentiments of people and this is after all a defence and political forum not theology and divinity debate club. I rather not see the mud slinging among us South Asians as is seen among members of Middle east.

Irfan,

There was no insult towards any religion in that post. That post was a collection of proofs as to how Sikhism was a faction of Vaishnava Hinduism before Tat akalis purged Sikhism of Hindu influences in 1870's. This faction of Sikhs was supported by British.

You should read that post for yourself and see as to whether I have insulted anyone or not, or whether is there even a single sentence without proof in that post or not.

This poster Bishnoo loves beef is a serial hindu hater troll (His name is proof of that). His prevuous avatars were Arya Desa and East or West India best. His complain should not be taken seriously.

It's time for Christians to do their own ghar wapsi on Hindus!
Get yourself off from such thread where religious sentiments are attached.If you really want to troll Hindu or Indians find another topic with your brotherhoods.We have enough quantity of material to hurt your sentiments same way.

LOL. Devnagri is the script used for Sanskrit :P

is not a "symbol" it is how the world "OM" is written in Sanskrit. What part do you not understand ?

devanagari is not Sanskrit , it evolved from gupta brahmi in the 10 AD

Irfan,

There was no insult towards any religion in that post. That post was a collection of proofs as to how Sikhism was a faction of Vaishnava Hinduism before Tat akalis purged Sikhism of Hindu influences in 1870's. This faction of Sikhs was supported by British.

You should read that post for yourself and see as to whether I have insulted anyone or not, or whether is there even a single sentence without proof in that post or not.

This poster Bishnoo loves beef is a serial hindu hater troll (His name is proof of that). His prevuous avatars were Arya Desa and East or West India best. His complain should not be taken seriously.

thats "Vaisnavism" is Tamil in origin, not Aryan vedic, hence Hindus have no copy right it

Irfan,

I would love to read it but some other time. your post is restored for now but I might close the thread if things get out of hand.

I must add though that a Sikh from a Baidi family does consider his faith to be descendent from the Hinduism.
but there is always a chance that some others will take an exception to that. hence we discourage such discussion that is religiously sensitive.

Devnagri is the SCRIPT. Do you know what a SCRIPT is ?

Sanskrit is a LANGUAGE. It can be written in ANY SCRIPT.

Do you understand such simple facts ? I have quoted Sanskrit sholkas IN ENGLISH multiple times. That is because I use ENGLISH SCRIPT to write Sanskrit.

I have also written Malayalam in ENGLISH SCRIPT.

Sanskrit is written in Devnagri script. Both Tamil and Devnagri are from Brahmi script.

Maybe this will help you understand how various alphabets are merged in Devnagri to form a single syllable.

devanagari_samyoga.gif

@Irfan Baloch

Thanks for restoring my post.

I have never contested any moderator ruling before. But I have composed that post with great effort, and there was absolutely nothing in it for which a sane person would be outraged of, hence I contested it for a change.

I have just posted a historical fact with mountainload of evidence.

Again, Thanks for restoring.

Last edited:
Total Christian population in Kerala is around 6 million..Majority are Syrian Christians(one of the earliest Christian sect in this WORLD),who forms around 60-65% of total Christian population in the state..That 2 million are Latin Catholics,Nadar,Anglo Indians,Pulaya Christians etc(converted during colonial times and afterwards) and are considered as separate from Syriac Christianity...All they have their own churches,bishops,denominations etc and had nothing to do with orthodox,Jacobite,knanaya etc...Like i said earlier Christianity in Kerala is entirely different from your home Tamilnadu and Tamil Christians,where all of them are recently converts for rice and milk powder..

The 5 crore fund in budget was not set aside for Christians converted during colonial times. They are recent converts.

Son,you have a lot of anger in you.Unfortunately,this makes you a prime candidate for eternal damnation and hellfire in the after life.Calm down and repent.

No Christian would youse satanic symbols but that poster is an idiot so he wouldn't know that.He's to busy being outraged.He'll probably rape a nun to vent out.
Lol,so now a Romanian will teach us on the matter of chastity and humility:lol:!!Do i have to remind you of the sufferings of the Roma community in the hands of your erstwhile Communist Govt.Heck,even now they are being constantly discriminated upon only because they look a bit "different" than the majority populace and their ancestors apparently migrated from the Indian sub-continent over 1500 years back,even though the entire Roma community has converted to Christianity:tsk:.Now,i don't have any problems with the Christian community in general,in fact i have got a great amount of respect for Jesus Christ whom i consider to be an avatar of the Supreme Lord Vishnu.I only retaliated because you brought the topic of the alleged rape of that old nun even though it has been proved by our law enforcement agencies that she was raped by a couple of Bangladeshi dacoits who were Muslim by religion:coffee:!!

thats "Vaisnavism" is Tamil in origin, not Aryan vedic, hence Hindus have no copy right it

I have enough of Internet for today. In some other thread, I would rip a new one to your Aryan-Dravidian theory.

Till then bye!!

Do you understand such simple facts ? I have quoted Sanskrit sholkas IN ENGLISH multiple times. That is because I use ENGLISH SCRIPT to write Sanskrit.

Sanskrit is written in Devnagri script. Both Tamil and Devnagri are from Brahmi script.

Maybe this will help you understand how various alphabets are merged in Devnagri to form a single syllable.

why are you splitting your hair ? I am merely asking how Om is written in Sanskrit script , its not about writing Sanskrit verses in Devanagari, Malayalam script etc ,

Last edited:

devanagari_samyoga.gif
He does not care.He only cares how to mention Hindu.

I have enough of Internet for today. In some other thread, I would rip a new one to your Aryan-Dravidian theory.

Till then bye!!

before you rip me on Aryan _Dravidian theory, I am eagerly waiting for your rebuttal on Sikhism connection to Tamil 'Vaishnavism'. Stop looting and hijacking a religion that doesn't belong to you .....

can you denying there was no Sikh genocide ?

It is no sikh genocide rather a khalistani genoside... It all started when khalistanis started killing hindus and sikhs who were against there wishes of forming khalistan. they even used to stop busses segregate hindus from sikhs and used to kill them.. they even killed the dgp of punjab who happens to be a sikh in the holiest site of sikhism the golden temple..

Back
Top Bottom