What's new

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted

@Bishnoo loves Beef, bro, i don't know who you are and from where did you get brainwashed. if the golden temple a holy place for sikhs then:
why did you sikhs allow Bhindranwaleto to store weapons in that temple??
why don't you stop him before storing weapons in your temple??
if Bhindranwale was as good man then why did he make the holiest place of his community into a fortress??
why did he attach the police men who came to arrest him??
why did he kept people as shield so that he won't be attacked??
why did he makes tunnels inside the temple??
why did he chose that place for final fight??
why did he accept help form ISI, as he know that it will only provoke india??
why you sikhs never think about what he did in you temple??
and finaly, the commander who lead that operation blue star was himself a sikh. Kuldip Singh Brar.. ever heard about him?? there were many sikhs under his command and they never try to stop their commanding officer because they know that national security is important and we can't allow a traitor to keep that temple under his authority.
and now you STFU.. and learn about khalistan movement. operation blue star has noting to do with hindus.

Son,you have a lot of anger in you.Unfortunately,this makes you a prime candidate for eternal damnation and hellfire in the after life.Calm down and repent.

No Christian would youse satanic symbols but that poster is an idiot so he wouldn't know that.He's to busy being outraged.He'll probably rape a nun to vent out.
Romania was ravaged by the turkes you were the people who were impaled on the spikes so you know hell fire well,we don't believe in your concept, now tell me does Adam has a naval or not?
and you Christians robbed our swastika and created mayhem, we know the atrocities done by the christian missionaries and we know how romania was converted to christianity so dont preach, we have seen christian and muslim barbarianism and we have been defending our religion fro 5000 years.

a hindoo whose people have an IQ of 82 telling me I'm intellectually incapable, lol. 1st yindoo, Dasam Granth is not cannon, only SGGS is.

What is our first prayer:

Gurmuki: ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
Transliteration: ikk ōankār sat(i)-nām(u) karatā purakh(u) nirabha'u niravair(u) akāl(a) mūrat(i) ajūnī saibhan gur(a) prasād(i).
English: “Universal Oneness, The supreme Unchangeable Truth and that is the Onkar, The Creator of the Universe, Beyond Fear, Beyond Hatred, Beyond Death, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent, by the Guru's Grace”
IK ONKAR, ONE GOD.

The rest of your post is even stupider

Using words like Namdeva, Ramananada, Paramananda,Kabir, Sain, Pipa,sadhna, trilochan, Jaydeva, Surdas, meerabai means we are hindoos?

We also call god Allah, raab, and various other Islamic names. Does that make us muslim too?

Face it you cow worshipper, we are not hing like you.

Its not "ONkar" its OMKAR :lol:

-i-story-free-shipping-Yoga-font-b-om-b-font-yoga-decoration-wall-font-b.jpg

Deplorable. Christian right wing extremists are a threat to all non-Christians in the US.

Obama should try teaching them about religious tolerance before lecturing India. :lol:

Let see the cardinals and bishops condemn this with as much fervor as they ratchet up the attacks on Churches in India, of course they'll not. Just as, as soon as it turned out the nun gang-rape was primarily by Bangladeshi immigrants, all this 'Christanity is under attack' rhetoric died down.

The usual suspects trying to blame or mock Hindus, as expected. Laughable the insecurity is to put in Yoda's structure.

Dasam Granth is not cannon, only SGGS is..

This really cracks me up. Dasam granth was considered to be of EQUAL footing with Guru granth sahib! Dont believe me?

Here is an 1800's painting by August Schoefft of Ranjit Singh inside golden temple listening to the granths! It can be seen that the two books Adi granth and Dasam granth have been placed on equal footing beside one another

3.jpg

It was always considered very sacred. infact, chandi di var(praise of goddess durga) forms part of nitnem(daily worship) of sikhs. The people who are now opposed to Dasam granth are a small group of so called 'sikh scholars' who also tried to 'purge' guru granth sahib itself from 'Hindu elements'. If you meet a normal sikh, you would see that THEY ALL consider Dasam Granth to be sacred.

Infact, for some sects like damdami taksal and nihangs, Dasam granth is the foremost scripture!

Degrading Dasam Granth is an open mission propagated by singh sabhas. Infact, tat khalsa scholars also advocated for pruning Bhatt bani from guru granth sahib.

If you want to degrade dasam granth just because it has hindu elements, I can show you such Hindu elements right in the present day guru granth sahib

Wonderful is the sound current of the Naad, wonderful is the knowledge of the Vedas.- Guru granth sahib p. 463

When the lamp is lit, the darkness is dispelled;
reading the Vedas, sinful intellect is destroyed.
When the sun rises, the moon is not visible.
Wherever spiritual wisdom appears, ignorance is dispelled
.- Guru Granth . Page 791

This is the blessing of studying the Vedas and the Puraanas, that you may meditate on the Name of the Lord.- Guru granth sahib page 220

The Vedas, the Puraanas and the Simritees, the purest of utterances,
were created from the One Word of the Name of the Lord.
That one, in whose soul the One Lord dwells
the praises of his glory cannot be recounted.- Guru granth page 262

See Him in the Vedas, the Puraanas and the Simritees.
In the moon, the sun and the stars, He is the One.
The Bani of God's Word is spoken by everyone.- guru granth page 294

The Vedas, the Shaastras and the holy men proclaim it, but the deaf do not hear it.
When the game of life is over, and he has lost, and he breathes his last, then the fool regrets and repents in his mind
.- Guru Granth page 408

The Gurmukh(sikh) understands the Simritees, the Shaastras and the Vedas.- Guru Granth p. 942

These paintings:

Goddess Durga from ancient Nurungabad gurudwara(1700-1800)
4.jpg
5.jpg

Goddess durga on the cover of original guru granth sahib

6.gif

1835 painting shows Maharaja ranjit singh worshiping goddess Durga

7.jpg

Banners of Ranjeet Singh: See iconography of Durga and Hanuman on them, or are you Blind?

1.jpg
2.jpg

We see the mural paintings of lakshmi and vishnu in the ancient ferozpur gurudwara

387101731_b21563a09a_m-jpg.216336

ਮਾਲੀ ਗਉੜਾ ਬਾਣੀ ਭਗਤ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਕੀ
मालीगउड़ाबाणीभगतनामदेवजीकी
Mālī ga▫uṛā baṇī bẖagaṯ Nāmḏev jī kī
Maalee Gauraa, The Word Of Devotee Naam Dayv Jee:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ੴसतिगुरप्रसादि॥
Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਧਨਿ ਧੰਨਿ ਰਾਮ ਬੇਨੁ ਬਾਜੈ
धनिधंनिओरामबेनुबाजै॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan o rām ben bājai.
Blessed, blessed is that flute which the Lord plays.

ਮਧੁਰ ਮਧੁਰ ਧੁਨਿ ਅਨਹਤ ਗਾਜੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
मधुरमधुरधुनिअनहतगाजै॥१॥रहाउ॥
Maḏẖur maḏẖur ḏẖun anhaṯ gājai. ||1|| rahā▫o.
The sweet, sweet unstruck sound current sings forth. ||1||Pause||

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਮੇਘਾ ਰੋਮਾਵਲੀ
धनिधनिमेघारोमावली॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan megẖā romāvalī.
Blessed, blessed is the wool of the sheep;

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਓਢੈ ਕਾਂਬਲੀ ॥੧॥
धनिधनिक्रिसनओढैकांबली॥१॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan krisan odẖai kāʼnblī. ||1||
blessed, blessed is the blanket worn by Krishna. ||1||

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਤੂ ਮਾਤਾ ਦੇਵਕੀ
धनिधनितूमातादेवकी॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan ṯū māṯā ḏevkī.
Blessed, blessed are you, O mother Dayvakee;

ਜਿਹ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਰਮਈਆ ਕਵਲਾਪਤੀ ॥੨॥
जिहग्रिहरमईआकवलापती॥२॥
Jih garih rama▫ī▫ā kavalāpaṯī. ||2||
into your home the Lord was born. ||2||

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਬਨ ਖੰਡ ਬਿੰਦ੍ਰਾਬਨਾ
धनिधनिबनखंडबिंद्राबना॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan ban kẖand binḏrābanā.
Blessed, blessed are the forests of Brindaaban;

ਜਹ ਖੇਲੈ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਨਾਰਾਇਨਾ ॥੩॥
जहखेलैस्रीनाराइना॥३॥
Jah kẖelai sarī nārā▫inā. ||3||
the Supreme Lord plays there. ||3||

ਬੇਨੁ ਬਜਾਵੈ ਗੋਧਨੁ ਚਰੈ
बेनुबजावैगोधनुचरै॥
Ben bajāvai goḏẖan cẖarai.
He plays the flute, and herds the cows;

ਨਾਮੇ ਕਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਆਨਦ ਕਰੈ ॥੪॥੧॥
नामेकासुआमीआनदकरै॥४॥१॥
Nāme kā su▫āmī ānaḏ karai. ||4||1||
Naam Dayv's Lord and Master plays happily. ||4||1||

Sri Granth: Shabad/Paurhi/Salok SGGS Page 988

संख चक्र गदा है धारी महा सारथी सतसंगा ॥१०॥

He carries the conch, the chakra and the war club; He is the Great Charioteer, who stays with His Saints. ||10||
पीत पीत्मबर त्रिभवण धणी ॥

The Lord of yellow robes, the Master of the three worlds.

Sri Granth: Amrit Keertan SGGS Page 1082

धारि खेलु चतुरभुजु कहाइआ ॥
Ḏẖār kẖel cẖaṯurbẖuj kahā▫i▫ā.
He has staged His play; He is called the four-armed Lord.

See, I humbled you on your turf too.

Last edited:
My Singhnee believed him and gave him the revolver. Right away the waiting mob began to enter the house. My Singhnee asked the police to stop the thugs from coming in but they tore the keskee from her head and tied her arms behind her back. All the children and my brother's Singhee were soaked with kerosene and lit on fire in front of my Singhnee. They all died, writhing in pain in front of her.

Then, that same Hindu Brahmin boy from our neighborhood, whom my wife had beat came forward. He stripped my Singhnee naked and then..." After this, the Singh from Delhi could not speak any further and began to sob.

dedicatedkaurs. blogspot. ca/2006_10_01_archive.html

a nondescript blog becomes a credible source now...

What is our first prayer:

Gurmuki: ੴਸਤਿਨਾਮੁਕਰਤਾਪੁਰਖੁਨਿਰਭਉਨਿਰਵੈਰੁਅਕਾਲਮੂਰਤਿਅਜੂਨੀਸੈਭੰਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥

Transliteration: ikk ōankār sat(i)-nām(u) karatā purakh(u) nirabha'u niravair(u) akāl(a) mūrat(i) ajūnī saibhan gur(a) prasād(i).

English: “Universal Oneness, The supreme Unchangeable Truth and that is the Onkar, The Creator of the Universe, Beyond Fear, Beyond Hatred, Beyond Death, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent, by the Guru's Grace”

IK ONKAR, ONE GOD.

Onkar is itself a bastardized version of OM.

And this whole prayer is short commentary on Advaitya Version of Hinduism.

Rest in next post:

@itachiii @uparyupari

Bro, I am unable to post all my material in a single post. Probably due to its volume.

Would you people please post something, even gibbrish after each of my post so that my posts get divided.

Rest in next post:

@itachiii @uparyupari

Bro, I am unable to post all my material in a single post. Probably due to its volume.

Would you people please post something, even gibbrish after each of my post so that my posts get divided.

Will do. :tup:

@Bishnoo loves Beef : Since the volume of my posts ia not allowing me to post whole material at same time, I would divide it and post it ,while just mentioning part of your posts.

We also call god Allah, raab, and various other Islamic names. Does that make us muslim too?

Raab is not a muslim god.It is persian term for god. Tulsidas uses it frequently in ramcharit manas. Nirguna content can also be found in ram charit manas.tulsidas says nirguna is greater than saguna

Again, usage of Rab was due to a common persian parlance which prevailed in most parts of subcontinent .

And it is not the semantics, but description which point that Sikh God was originally Vishnu.

In guru granth sahib, the sikh god is called lakshmi Narayan

मुकंद मनोहर लखमी नाराइण
Mukanḏ manohar lakẖmī nārā▫iṇ.
Liberator, Enticing Lord, Lord of Lakshmi, Supreme Lord God.

We are not talking of just names here.Hari is not just a name in guru granth sahib. He is every inch the Hari of the Hindus. the similarities starts from the point of being born to devaki.Both kabir and nanak occasionally took saguna stands. Infact, they called their god chaturbhuj (four armed), shyam sundar(blue skinned) and jadim rai(kings of Yadavas).

ਮਾਲੀ ਗਉੜਾ ਬਾਣੀ ਭਗਤ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਕੀ
मालीगउड़ाबाणीभगतनामदेवजीकी
Mālī ga▫uṛā baṇī bẖagaṯ Nāmḏev jī kī
Maalee Gauraa, The Word Of Devotee Naam Dayv Jee:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ੴसतिगुरप्रसादि॥
Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਧਨਿ ਧੰਨਿ ਰਾਮ ਬੇਨੁ ਬਾਜੈ
धनिधंनिओरामबेनुबाजै॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan o rām ben bājai.
Blessed, blessed is that flute which the Lord plays.

ਮਧੁਰ ਮਧੁਰ ਧੁਨਿ ਅਨਹਤ ਗਾਜੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
मधुरमधुरधुनिअनहतगाजै॥१॥रहाउ॥
Maḏẖur maḏẖur ḏẖun anhaṯ gājai. ||1|| rahā▫o.
The sweet, sweet unstruck sound current sings forth. ||1||Pause||

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਮੇਘਾ ਰੋਮਾਵਲੀ
धनिधनिमेघारोमावली॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan megẖā romāvalī.
Blessed, blessed is the wool of the sheep;

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਓਢੈ ਕਾਂਬਲੀ ॥੧॥
धनिधनिक्रिसनओढैकांबली॥१॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan krisan odẖai kāʼnblī. ||1||
blessed, blessed is the blanket worn by Krishna. ||1||

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਤੂ ਮਾਤਾ ਦੇਵਕੀ
धनिधनितूमातादेवकी॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan ṯū māṯā ḏevkī.
Blessed, blessed are you, O mother Dayvakee;

ਜਿਹ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਰਮਈਆ ਕਵਲਾਪਤੀ ॥੨॥
जिहग्रिहरमईआकवलापती॥२॥
Jih garih rama▫ī▫ā kavalāpaṯī. ||2||
into your home the Lord was born. ||2||

ਧਨਿ ਧਨਿ ਬਨ ਖੰਡ ਬਿੰਦ੍ਰਾਬਨਾ
धनिधनिबनखंडबिंद्राबना॥
Ḏẖan ḏẖan ban kẖand binḏrābanā.
Blessed, blessed are the forests of Brindaaban;

ਜਹ ਖੇਲੈ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਨਾਰਾਇਨਾ ॥੩॥
जहखेलैस्रीनाराइना॥३॥
Jah kẖelai sarī nārā▫inā. ||3||
the Supreme Lord plays there. ||3||

ਬੇਨੁ ਬਜਾਵੈ ਗੋਧਨੁ ਚਰੈ
बेनुबजावैगोधनुचरै॥
Ben bajāvai goḏẖan cẖarai.
He plays the flute, and herds the cows;

ਨਾਮੇ ਕਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਆਨਦ ਕਰੈ ॥੪॥੧॥
नामेकासुआमीआनदकरै॥४॥१॥
Nāme kā su▫āmī ānaḏ karai. ||4||1||
Naam Dayv's Lord and Master plays happily. ||4||1||

Sri Granth: Shabad/Paurhi/Salok SGGS Page 988

संख चक्र गदा है धारी महा सारथी सतसंगा ॥१०॥

He carries the conch, the chakra and the war club; He is the Great Charioteer, who stays with His Saints. ||10||
पीत पीत्मबर त्रिभवण धणी ॥

The Lord of yellow robes, the Master of the three worlds.

धारि खेलु चतुरभुजु कहाइआ ॥
Ḏẖār kẖel cẖaṯurbẖuj kahā▫i▫ā.
He has staged His play; He is called the four-armed Lord.

So a god is called Hari and he is called four armed. The sikh formless sikh god plays the flute. The formless sikh lord herds the cows in the forest of Vrindavana. He wears a blanket.He is born in the house of devaki. He is called krishna. Yet, he is not vishnu according to Arya Desa.

More on this:

Nanak praying to Vishnu in 1800's Sikh painting.

picture.JPG

Face it you cow worshipper, we are nothing like you.

On this I agree. AkaliSikhs today are more closer to Muslims and Christians in their belief than Hindus, but it does not mean that was true historically.

Before Tat Khalsa purged Sikhism of Hindu influence, Sikhism was another form of Vaishnavism like Krishna Bhakti.

And it does not change that Sanatani Sikhs who consider themselves as part of Dharmic family.

@uparyupari One thing is for sure. Our Arya Desa has reached his desired station in the world. His ancestors (tat Khalsa) were missionary stooge, and he (a inferiority complex ridden wanabee white) gained his holy grail by becoming a slave of Canadians.

These Khalistanis would get a heart attack from pictures of Paintings that I have posted

Rest in next post:

@itachiii @uparyupari

I do not think you need to have someone else's post to break up your post. Just post your material, then create a new post. It will either get added on to the earlier post or stay as it is in new post.

@Bishnoo loves Beef

a hindoo whose people have an IQ of 82 telling me I'm intellectually incapable,
You are just a Khalistani Sikh who is so retarded that jokes were made about him everywhere.You do not have intellectual capacity to debate, khalistani.

I do not think you need to have someone else's post to break up your post. Just post your material, then create a new post. It will either get added on to the earlier post or stay as it is in new post.

It is not happening. If I nam posting like this, them my post is getting nested.

Above is an example.

If you are using a proxy server you need to count your ["quote"] and have an equal number of ["/quote"] to even it out
Okay, will help you break it up.

Thanks.

But now all of my postings are complete. Any neutral observer could attest that I have presented genuine proof for all of my assertions ,and have countered all of charges that a moron Khalistani has leveled on me.

Some Khalistani Sikhs does not know history of their religion, and most of them have never consulted their holy books.Only Sikhish they know is "TaT Akali" Sikhism.

Back
Top Bottom