What's new

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted

Like the saying goes , the first victims of democracy are always sikhs , no matter what the country

image77.1.gif

hindoos chasing after a Sikh girl in 1984. Tell me what she did to deserve this?

tell me what was the religion of Hitler ( hitler said nazism is a christian movement)
what was the religion who killed and rampaged the Americas
what was the religion of those people who sold Africans as slaves
what was the religion of those tugs who raped and killed the australian aboriginals and what was the religion of those people who infected the aboriginals of newzealand with syphilis and destroyed them intentionally

Dude they didnt commit those acts in the name of religion.Only RoP does

Now confirmed.East west India is best is back

Dude they didnt commit those acts in the name of religion.Only RoP does

Now confirmed.East west India is best is back
you are wrong they all did this for loot and church you can google

She shouldn't have celebrated india's independence , i think that's why they are chasing her
at that time they killed indian primeminister what would you do if your ayothulla was murdered by some one

She shouldn't have celebrated india's independence , i think that's why they are chasing her

My Singhnee believed him and gave him the revolver. Right away the waiting mob began to enter the house. My Singhnee asked the police to stop the thugs from coming in but they tore the keskee from her head and tied her arms behind her back. All the children and my brother's Singhee were soaked with kerosene and lit on fire in front of my Singhnee. They all died, writhing in pain in front of her.

Then, that same Hindu Brahmin boy from our neighborhood, whom my wife had beat came forward. He stripped my Singhnee naked and then..." After this, the Singh from Delhi could not speak any further and began to sob.

dedicatedkaurs. blogspot. ca/2006_10_01_archive.html

Could be righwing Christians angered over the gang rape of a Christian nun in india as well as the deliberate torchings and attacks on Christian holy places of worship such as that one which took place in new dilly. There's been lots of bad publicity on it in western outlets like NYT, Wash Post etc.

it's wrong to target religious places PERIOD . Not acceptable
Then they should go and vandalize a mosque...

christians made halocaust on jews
christians made a genocide on red indians
christians made a genocide on african aboriginals
christians made a genocide of australian aboriginals
christians committed atrocities on indians for centuries
christians are exploiting the poor and needy
christians killed millions of people on the earth
what to expect from these thugs

Abrahmic (Islam and Christianism) religions are based on ideology to convert others. What you consider Genocide and be considered as liberation foe others....

If you talk to them you will find them saying "You are getting liberated from Devil worship". Or Islam/Xhristianism is only religion, rest all are not religion and so on...

In old/middle age genocide was justified for conversion. In new world its not justified.

Could be righwing Christians angered over the gang rape of a Christian nun in india as well as the deliberate torchings and attacks on Christian holy places of worship such as that one which took place in new dilly. There's been lots of bad publicity on it in western outlets like NYT, Wash Post etc.

it's wrong to target religious places PERIOD . Not acceptable

That was done by Bangladeshi Thugs.. Even liberator of Islam Mamta Banarjee knows it..

who told you, indian govt gave 250 tons of gold and all the sikh gurus are hindus dont forget if some mad secular congress people did some foolish thing the sikh terrorists also did some foolish things
Dude, don't feed the troll... you should get by his name... trolls have a psychological need to get noticed.. they grow stronger as you reply... just ignore and they die out... they aren't here to make any sense...

tell me what was the religion of Hitler ( hitler said nazism is a christian movement)

Hitler claimed to be Catholic, atheist, and he was involved in the occult. You can not be all three.

what was the religion who killed and rampaged the Americas

I hate to break the news to you but not everyone that was fighting in the Americas was Christian, nor did any of the Popes orders have anything to do with Christianity.

what was the religion of those people who sold Africans as slaves

Slavery has been around for thousands of years and practiced around the world, there are still modern day slaves in less developed areas.

what was the religion of those tugs who raped and killed the australian aboriginals and what was the religion of those people who infected the aboriginals of newzealand with syphilis and destroyed them intentionally

What was the religion of the people who raped a nun recently? Or who burned a child and his father to death. You seem angry and confused that someone vandalized a Hindu temple so now you are blaming Christians for everything.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom