What's new

Hindu Sindhis from Pakistan to get elusive Indian citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit sad that we lost the entire state of Sindh during partition. We kept part of Punjab and Bengal but lost entire Sindh. We should have ensured that during partition that some part of Sindh stayed with India where we could have settled Hindu/Indian Sindhis.

Well said, apart from partition of Bengal and Punjab, they also got parts of Assam, but we were devoid of getting Hindu majority areas of Sindh like Amarkot, Mirpurkhas and Tharparkar, even Karachi was Hindu majority. Partition was full of biases in favour of Pakistan.

We never wanted an Islamic state. We just wanted to be the masters of our own destiny and not ruled by others.

I believe Pakistanis are still undecided. :lol:

They were forced to leave because of bigoted mullas and their dum challas. You should apologise for not doing anything to stop their persecution instead of saying this like that.

Pakistan was never meant to be for Hindus or Sikhs that was the basic of two nation theory, please spare us for fancy sounding words.

Do you think we are stupid?

We Muslims have carved four countries in South Asia, while maintaining a future deposit of 250 million Muslims in India. India has been impragnated, successfully, it will hach one day, don't you worry about that. We'll be the majority in just under a 100 years.

Yes, the lesson was that while India remained unchanged, the land allotted for one Muslim homeland become land of two Muslim homelands as you used the same land very judiciously. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

We never wanted an Islamic state. We just wanted to be the masters of our own destiny and not ruled by others.

Things have turned out differently from what Pakistan's founders would have wanted. Too bad.

Do you think we are stupid?

We Muslims have carved four countries in South Asia, while maintaining a future deposit of 250 million Muslims in India. India has been impragnated, successfully, it will hach one day, don't you worry about that. We'll be the majority in just under a 100 years.

More Indian Muslims = more people to fight Pakistan. You should be worried - not rejoice.

Things have turned out differently from what Pakistan's founders would have wanted. Too bad.

Pakistan founders themselves were undecided, throughout Pakistan movement they wanted a muslim exclusive homeland based on two nation theory, and then intended to change it it when Pakistan was about to be created.

Actually most of Sindhi hindus left for Bharat in 47, few remained. Majority of hindus in Sindh now are bhils/dalits who Indians do not want to see.Even though Bharotis themselves are bhils/gonds themselves. Pathetic bunch to say the least.

Pakistani Hindus 'unwelcome' in India - Features - Al Jazeera English

Not unwelcome but now they will find easier to get Indian citizenship.

8,000 Pakistani Hindus become Indians

GOOD TIME to send in some sleeper cells

we captured an Indian spy who was living as a sleeper in Quetta for the last 20 years and that was not due to his fault but his name came up after capturing some Indian spies in Karachi who had instigated ethnic violence among the Pashtons and Mohajirs about two years ago.

It's a bit sad that we lost the entire state of Sindh during partition. We kept part of Punjab and Bengal but lost entire Sindh. We should have ensured that during partition that some part of Sindh stayed with India where we could have settled Hindu/Indian Sindhis.

Completely agreed. Always felt sorry for non Muslim Sindhis for that reason.

We are not going to exchange anything..you can take the Hindus though. Indian Muslims are India's problem, we want none of it.

This shows your confusion if your nation is created on two nation theory or based on Indus civilization vs Ganga civilization. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

GOOD TIME to send in some sleeper cells

we captured an Indian spy who was living as a sleeper in Quetta for the last 20 years and that was not due to his fault but his name came up after capturing some Indian spies in Karachi who had instigated ethnic violence among the Pashtons and Mohajirs about two years ago.

How did your Indian spies manage that ?

How did your Indian spies manage that ?
I know what you are trying to do right now. I would normally ignore such posts but just for once I will play along by clarifying first

they are not "my" Indian spies. they became the property of ISI once they were busted.
now to your second part of the question on how they managed that? I am talking about 1992. there was not much archiving and there was no google or internet yet so all we have was some 2 to 3 column news on a daily news paper about a raid on a gang in Lyrari in Karachi with links to a certain "neighboring" country that was busted after a cycle of violence and targeted killing of those members of Pashton and Mohajir community in Karachi that were trying to calm the situation down and were known as people of reason and peace.
busting of that gang that had no direct links to any known underground mafia or any political party led to some "shaddy" members who believed in really hands on approach and were caught before they could make their escape and their once they became exclusive property of ISI and then they started singing which led to some high profile raids in to Balochistan as well.

now you must forgive me if I dont spill any more beans because thats something my dear friend @Icarus wont like. your current national security advisory who heads the RAW himself has spent time in Pakistan and he was definitely not on a goodwill mission.

as is the nature of the game, we get some and we lose some and in the case of these NOT "my Indians spies", we got some.

Last edited:
But, without 'throwing out' the Muslims, only 'taking in' Hindus will increase our population greatly, we're already overpopulated......

Last edited:
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HINDU SINDHIS THERE IS NOT A SINGLE SINDHI WHO IS A HINDU SINDHIS R AN ISLAMIC RACE ND THERE IS NOT A SINGLE HINDU IN SINDHI RACE THESE HINDUS WHO LIVE IN SINDH PAKISTAN R OF INDIAN ORIGIN ND INDIAN RACE. THANKS

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HINDU SINDHIS THERE IS NOT A SINGLE SINDHI WHO IS A HINDU SINDHIS R AN ISLAMIC RACE ND THERE IS NOT A SINGLE HINDU IN SINDHI RACE THESE HINDUS WHO LIVE IN SINDH PAKISTAN R OF INDIAN ORIGIN ND INDIAN RACE. THANKS

so are you kindly explore

Well said, apart from partition of Bengal and Punjab, they also got parts of Assam, but we were devoid of getting Hindu majority areas of Sindh like Amarkot, Mirpurkhas and Tharparkar, even Karachi was Hindu majority. Partition was full of biases in favour of Pakistan.

I believe Pakistanis are still undecided. :lol:

Pakistan was never meant to be for Hindus or Sikhs that was the basic of two nation theory, please spare us for fancy sounding words.

An Indian is going to lecture me on how I want Pakistan to be run? No thanks, concentrate on India, you just elected a politician who turned a blind eye to religious riots to get extra votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom