What's new

Hindu Sindhis from Pakistan to get elusive Indian citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Indian is going to lecture me on how I want Pakistan to be run? No thanks, concentrate on India, you just elected a politician who turned a blind eye to religious riots to get extra votes.

He turned Blind eye to which Riot?

Theek Hai. Pakistan should have intervine in it. :lol:

Why should we? Indians killing and burning each other? It's like they were doing our work for us. Freebies and all that.

Why should we? Indians killing and burning each other? It's like they were doing our work for us. Freebies and all that.

Apparently, more Pakistani's are butchering and killing each other. Isn't it? Ahamdis, Shia's etc... I don't know whose work they are doing. Freebies and all that.

Apparently, more Pakistani's are butchering and killing each other. Isn't it? Ahamdis, Shia's etc... I don't know whose work they are doing. Freebies and all that.

I know, my point exactly.

Do you think we are stupid?

We Muslims have carved four countries in South Asia, while maintaining a future deposit of 250 million Muslims in India. India has been impragnated, successfully, it will hach one day, don't you worry about that. We'll be the majority in just under a 100 years.

This guy is an administrator? :lol:

ha ha ha

An Indian is going to lecture me on how I want Pakistan to be run? No thanks, concentrate on India, you just elected a politician who turned a blind eye to religious riots to get extra votes.
lol.. u forgot ur national father who called for DIRECT ACTION DAY ... :azn:
did he turned blind eye to the million killings by asking for partition ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom