What's new

Hindu Sindhis from Pakistan to get elusive Indian citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Such a move would require intense background checking and even then you can't be sure about whether he is a persecuted hindu or a spy..

Agar poore pachaas saal me hum nahi pehchaan paye ki kaun chor hai aur kaun sipahi, to ab pehchanne ki koi zarurat nahi.

In these many years, they would certainly have shown if they had any bad intentions. Besides, most of the terrorist attacks in India are either perpetrated by India's own citizens, or by those who infiltrate, and not by those who come as immigrants and pass through the radar of intelligence agencies.

They were forced to leave because of bigoted mullas and their dum challas. You should apologise for not doing anything to stop their persecution instead of saying this like that.

Oh **** off with your "Apologize" alot of Indians Muslims died in India they never left their home country. And stop blaming Mullah for everything.

Did you do anything for them or you just another keyboard warrior sitting some where behind the screen and screaming on some one you dont know.

They were forced to leave because of bigoted mullas and their dum challas. You should apologise for not doing anything to stop their persecution instead of saying this like that.
Why he should apologize ? This was bound to happen. And I also want that to happen.

I think its exclusive not elusive one character gives whole new meaning

But those who want to leave they should leave never to return

More often than not, when people migrate, they migrate for good. Be it from India to US, or Pakistan to Canada, or Pakistan to India, or Afghanistan to Miranshah, or Miranshah to Karachi. They almost never return :)

Oh **** off with your "Apologize" alot of Indians Muslims died in India they never left their home country. And stop blaming Mullah for everything.

Did you do anything for them or you just another keyboard warrior sitting some where behind the screen and screaming on some one you dont know.

Did these PAKISTANI hindus kill Muslims in India? Did they call for their Murder? They are Pakistanis you idiot. Your right mullahs are not the only ones to blame, idiots like you sitting in their deluded bubbles are equally responsible.

I didn't do anything because Mullahs also force me to leave my country. Same as these Hindus.

Now go and learn some manners, you might use that language in your daily affairs but some of us were taught proper manners.

Did these PAKISTANI hindus kill Muslims in India? Did they call for their Murder? They are Pakistanis you idiot. Your right mullahs are not the only ones to blame, idiots like you sitting in their deluded bubbles are equally responsible.

I didn't do anything because Mullahs also force me to leave my country. Same as these Hindus.

Now go and learn some manners, you might use that language in your daily affairs but some of us were taught proper manners.

My manners are enough to talk to people like you blaming others for your own mistakes. And where are the statements from Mullah's who ask these 'hindus' to leave Pakistan. Or may be you saw some Fox news or IndianTV news where they produce fake Mullahs and fake News. Just like you

Now go back to your cave and bark there.

More often than not, when people migrate, they migrate for good. Be it from India to US, or Pakistan to Canada, or Pakistan to India, or Afghanistan to Miranshah, or Miranshah to Karachi. They almost never return :)

Yes and what you want to say. I know they migrate from some good future and I do hope these people find what they were looking for in Pakistan

Agar poore pachaas saal me hum nahi pehchaan paye ki kaun chor hai aur kaun sipahi, to ab pehchanne ki koi zarurat nahi.

In these many years, they would certainly have shown if they had any bad intentions. Besides, most of the terrorist attacks in India are either perpetrated by India's own citizens, or by those who infiltrate, and not by those who come as immigrants and pass through the radar of intelligence agencies.

I have no problem with giving citizenship to people already in India. My concern is about people who may enter the country in the future. The person i quoted was suggesting that we should give citizenship to every Hindu who seeks it.

I have no problem with giving citizenship to people already in India. My concern is about people who may enter the country in the future. The person i quoted was suggesting that we should give citizenship to every Hindu who seeks it.
yes and what is wrong in that ?

My manners are enough to talk to people like you blaming others for your own mistakes. And where are the statements from Mullah's who ask these 'hindus' to leave Pakistan. Or may be you saw some Fox news or IndianTV news where they produce fake Mullahs and fake News. Just like you

Now go back to your cave and bark there.

Yes and what you want to say. I know they migrate from some good future and I do hope these people find what they were looking for in Pakistan

What the hell has this got to do with Fox news? I watch neither Fox news nor Indian channels. But I do know what happens in Rural Sindh with Hindus, especially from lower castes. It's not the americans kidnapping Hindu women in sindh and marrying them, its the Mullahs you are defending so much. You should probably go and visit some Sindhi Hindus and ask them how they are living in this country. Your ignorance hurts our country's image far more than any foreign actions.

Why he should apologize ? This was bound to happen. And I also want that to happen.

You want people persecuted for their religious beliefs? You're not the brightest bulb in the room, are you?

India must evoke the same kind of sentiments in the hearts and minds of the followers of the Dharmic Religions like Israel does in the hearts and minds of Jews. Hindus living anywhere in the world are the natural citizens of India.

What the hell has this got to do with Fox news? I watch neither Fox news nor Indian channels. But I do know what happens in Rural Sindh with Hindus, especially from lower castes. It's not the americans kidnapping Hindu women in sindh and marrying them, its the Mullahs you are defending so much. You should probably go and visit some Sindhi Hindus and ask them how they are living in this country. Your ignorance hurts our country's image far more than any foreign actions.

I know many Mullahs do dirty acts im not defending them but look again in you first reply you clearly generalized ALL MULLAH. My first are mullahs too did that make them bad people.

You need to learn to differentiate. And keep you ignorance comment to urself

Is it not better first to give citizenship to the ones who have been in India for more than half century before talking big about visa on arrival?

Had they been Muslims, our Secular Political Parties and Politicians would have given citizenship to them upon arrival . :D

You want people persecuted for their religious beliefs? You're not the brightest bulb in the room, are you?
No. My wish is not going to change the fact. The fact is it was bound to happen. Pakistan was created by muslims fro muslims and islam. Hindus must not have any voice there. they should have left long before. They should leave too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom