What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teri to ....

Abe thakra wale ... Yadavs never converted to Muslims but rajput,jaat and Gujjar did ...

If yadavs have taken shelter under rajput kings then most popultion of Yadav should in Rajsthan not in BIhar and UP.

Use kahate hain .. khisyani billi khamba noche ....!

Jab mayawati maarti hain hunter to aate ho Yadavo ke paas shelter ... Ye tumhari asli aukaat ...!

Ahirs who were doodhwale converted to muslims teli and even UP teli are doing doodh business.

UP was ruled by Rajputs only and you are result of that only. :lol:

Tell me the name of your village, I ll guess ur surname :P

Kaafi betuki baat hai, faida kya hoga?

Chalo chalte bano.:P
@Mritunjaya Well now you've seen it for yourself, why BJP does not win in UP.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not even sudhra .... you are vaisya ...then why do you hate brahmins so much ?

Wont the brahmins have exploited Jats and Thakus too ? Why don't they hate them ?

Nobody exploited noone. Its their self belief rather stupid understanding of religion which exploits them.

Ahirs who were doodhwale converted to muslims teli and even UP teli are doing doodh business.

UP was ruled by Rajputs only and you are result of that only. :lol:

I thought Teli were oil extractors and traders, not milk men. This is all very confusing.

You are not even sudhra .... you are vaisya ...then why do you hate brahmins so much ?

Wont the brahmins have exploited Jats and Thakus too ? Why don't they hate them ?

We are not Vaishyas ....

Kaafi betuki baat hai, faida kya hoga?

Chalo chalte bano.:P
@Mritunjaya Well now you've seen it for yourself, why BJP does not win in UP.

Yup. The divide seems quite genuine.

It would take another Ram Janmabhoomi movement to eliminate caste difference in UP.

I still cant figure out why the yadav hate brahmins and Jats dont.

I thought Teli were oil extractors and traders, not milk men. This is all very confusing.

I tell you truth ... He has gone insane and talking all non-sense just to quash this discussion ...

In UP teli muslims do milk business along with ghee and mawa(khoya). They are converts.

Are you just gone insane .. because you are talking pure non-sense .

It would take another Ram Janmabhoomi movement to eliminate caste difference in UP.

Becuase one side kills the other and the other side retaliates. The Dalits have a honest case, I've spent way too much time in UP tagging along for my father's trips- they get pushed around and beaten on by everyone. The rest are just in it for the- mai aur mere pehele tum jano tumahri pareshani.

Nope, they won't unite on that either- not unless there is a threat against their collective interests- then MAYBE!

I dont think that Yadavs generally hate brahmins, I think its only the case with this particular nutcase. Yadavs are just braindead enough not to see the treachery which they are doing to their own qoum by voting blindly for these snakes father n son.

@Hyperion Full on caste war chal rahi hai, butt kahaan hain, this is a topic close to his heart.

Btw, you folks get the same scene with biradri or what, or is it relatively muted?

We are not Vaishyas ....

This is what the Bhagavad Gita says,

Ch 18, verse 44

krsi-go-raksya-vanijyam
vaisya-karma svabhava-jam
paricaryatmakam karma
sudrasyapi svabhava-jam

Farming, cow protection and trade are duties of the Vaisya born to his nature.

My understand is Yadav's are Cow heards so that makes them Vaisya.

What do you consider yourself as ? ... and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom