What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. The divide seems quite genuine.

It would take another Ram Janmabhoomi movement to eliminate caste difference in UP.

I still cant figure out why the yadav hate brahmins and Jats dont.

Yadavs and Jats both hates bramins along with Gujjars but jats and Gujjars don't have capacity (read Numbers) to express them openly .

Yadavs don't need support of brahmins in politics so they express them in very clear terms. Do I help you ?

In UP every second policeman is a Yadav, every third govt official is a Yadav. Mulayam Singh has made sure that yadavs get control of everything and thats the reason they vote for him en masse.

I tell you truth ... He has gone insane and talking all non-sense just to quash this discussion ...

Are you just gone insane .. because you are talking pure non-sense .
@Mritunjaya

Like many other Muslims groups in North India, the Gaddi community is further divided into clans, known as biradaris, which are said to be descended from a common ancestor. Their main biradaris are the Aheer, Ahawar, Bachhar, Bais, and teli Malik. Marriages are preferred within the biradari. Their hereditary occupation was that of the production and sale of milk, but the Muslim Gaddi of Karnal and Ambala in Haryana, and the Doab region of western Uttar Pradesh were and still are mainly peasant cultivators. The Gaddi speak Urdu and well as various dialects of Hindi, such as Khari boli in western Uttar Pradesh, Haryanvi in Pakistan and Bhojpuri in Bihar.[10]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yadavs and Jats both hates bramins along with Gujjars but jats and Gujjars don't have capacity (read Numbers) to express them openly .

Yadavs don't need support of brahmins in politics so they express them in very clear terms. Do I help you ?

Yes that is helpful.

So my understanding is this, Largest group is Yadav, followed by Brahmins, then Gujjars and Jats. Where does the Muslims fall into ? Between yadav and Brahmins or between Brahmins and Gujjars/jats ?

I dont think that Yadavs generally hate brahmins, I think its only the case with this particular nutcase. Yadavs are just braindead enough not to see the treachery which they are doing to their own qoum by voting blindly for these snakes father n son.

You are at forefront of abusing Yadavs ... why don't you let me know your caste ? I wonder if you have any.

Like many other Muslims groups in North India, the Gaddi community is further divided into clans, known as biradaris, which are said to be descended from a common ancestor. Their main biradaris are the Aheer, Ahawar, Bachhar, Bais, and teli Malik. Marriages are preferred within the biradari. Their hereditary occupation was that of the production and sale of milk, but the Muslim Gaddi of Karnal and Ambala in Haryana, and the Doab region of western Uttar Pradesh were and still are mainly peasant cultivators. The Gaddi speak Urdu and well as various dialects of Hindi, such as Khari boli in western Uttar Pradesh, Haryanvi in Pakistan and Bhojpuri in Bihar.[10]

These are shias or sunnis ?

Hard to imagine cow protection by community who eat beef.

Guys can you cut it off - teasing and mocking each other's castes and religions? So what is the updated news?

These are shias or sunnis ?

Hard to imagine cow protection by community who eat beef.

They are sunni.

They use cattles for milk and when they becomes useless, they give them to slaughter house.

Ahirs do the same now. They eat meat and are most corrupt.

Yes I am. You can ask youre questions.

Do you consider yadava as shudra or vaisya ?

What is the total dalit strength in UP as % of population ?

Do you hate Brahmins too ?

They are sunni.

They use cattles for milk and when they becomes useless, they give them to slaughter house.

Ahirs do the same now. They eat meat and are most corrupt.

Yadav's eat beef ? .... or did you mean Mutton and chicken ?

I thought Thakur eat meat too ?

What line of work are UP shias generally in ?

Do you consider yadava as shudra or vaisya ?

What is the total dalit strength in UP as % of population ?

Do you hate Brahmins too ?

We consider Yadavs as Aheers, not shudra or vaishya. Not sure about the excat dalit population but they do form good numbers. There are some towns where dalits are actually in majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom