What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yadav's eat beef ? .... or did you mean Mutton and chicken ?

I thought Thakur eat meat too ?

What line of work are UP shias generally in ?

Not beef.

Yes Thakur eat meat as well. We have non vegetarians across all castes including brahmins.

Shias are better of than sunnis. They are more into services specially ahmad.

We consider Yadavs as Aheers, not shudra or vaishya. Not sure about the excat dalit population but they do form good numbers. There are some towns where dalits are actually in majority.

How can they be neither shudra or vaishya ? That doe not make sense .......I got similar reply from Jarha.

Does that mean they are lost and without any specific varna identity ? How did this happen ? Since when was cow herds not considered part of Vaishya ?

Is there still discrimination against dalits in UP ? ....did reservation help ? (if this is touchy subject please ignore)

Not beef.

Yes Thakur eat meat as well. We have non vegetarians across all castes including brahmins.

Shias are better of than sunnis. They are more into services specially ahmad.

Is Beef sold in UP openly or only in selected market away from hindu localities ?

How can they be neither shudra or vaishya ? That doe not make sense .......I got similar reply from Jarha.

Does that mean they are lost and without any specific varna identity ? How did this happen ? Since when was cow herds not considered part of Vaishya ?

Is there still discrimination against dalits in UP ? ....did reservation help ? (if this is touchy subject please ignore)

Im not originally from UP, im just a immigrant here. Im actually from Haryana. And we call them "heers" in haryana, which I believe is a short form for aheers. Not sure how this happened.
About discrimination, yeah, obviously its a centuries old phenomena and cant be abolished so easily. And yes reservations helped a lot earlier. Only because of reservations dalits from rural villages got govt. jobs and could actually make it to modern cities and education else they werent even allowed to be entered into schools.

Its officially banned in UP but we do see illegal trade of beef here.

Which govt. banned it ? ...I mean which party .

Im not originally from UP, im just a immigrant here. Im actually from Haryana. And we call them "heers" in haryana, which I believe is a short form for aheers. Not sure how this happened.
About discrimination, yeah, obviously its a centuries old phenomena and cant be abolished so easily. And yes reservations helped a lot earlier. Only because of reservations dalits from rural villages got govt. jobs and could actually make it to modern cities and education else they werent even allowed to be entered into schools.

Do you hate the brahmins or any other community like Yadav ?

Yes that is helpful.

So my understanding is this, Largest group is Yadav, followed by Brahmins, then Gujjars and Jats. Where does the Muslims fall into ? Between yadav and Brahmins or between Brahmins and Gujjars/jats ?

So it goes like this in UP

Jatav/chamar -17%

Yadav-12%

Muslims-11-13%

Brahmin -9%

thakur,jat,gujjar~ each 1 to 2%

Me personally dont. Ive got good freinds in all the communities. But dalits in general hate brahmins most as they believe its because of them they had to face discrimination over the centuries.
Dalit community doesnt hate yadavs though, my only beef with yadavs is that they appease muslims.

I advise you don't get fooled by online users ...

Just go by thumb rule .. a people who don't reveal their castes are generally upper caste ...( This thumb rule way given in programme called Satyamev jayate hosted by Amir khan) ... you can still refer to caste discrimination episode of satyamev jayate...

So it goes like this in UP

Jatav/chamar -17%

Yadav-12%

Muslims-11-13%

Brahmin -9%

thakur,jat,gujjar~ each 1 to 2%

So if Dalit Brahmin and Yadav Muslim combine it will be a very close election. In such a case jat, thakur and gujjar might make a key difference.

Which community support Congress ?

I advise you don't get fooled by online users ...

Just go by thumb rule .. a people who don't reveal their castes are generally upper caste ...( This thumb rule way given in programme called Satyamev jayate hosted by Amir khan) ... you can still refer to caste discrimination episode of satyamev jayate...

Yes....end of the day everything could be a lie. but it does give you some picture.

Why do upper caste hide their surname ? I thought they would be proud of that ? ...i will look up the episode when I get time. Thank you for your posts. It was very informative. Time to go to sleep.

So if Dalit Brahmin and Yadav Muslim combine it will be a very close election. In such a case jat, thakur and gujjar might make a key difference.

As I said Jats are mostly confined only to the western belt and they majorily vote for Ajit Singh. Gujjars are very less in numbers and make good population only in Gautam Buddha Nagar. Real parties in UP are Dalits- who blindly vote Mayawati, Yadav- who vote Mulayam Singh and Brahmins and Vaishya who I think vote for BJP.

It's not like that .. in UP you don't 50% to win seats ...

it's 4 cornered contest in UP-SP,BSP,BJP and congress. So it's just 25-30% votes can win a seat.

Yadavs,Muslims ,thakurs and kurmi (1-2%) form the vote bank of SP-winning combo....

Jatavs,Brahmins, other dalits ,muslims form the vote bank of BSP -winning combo...

in urban areas ... Baniya ,brahmins and other upper castes form core vote bank of BJP.

COngress-- Muslims,Dalits , brahmins etc but these people deserted congress and gone to BSP or SP.

Yes....end of the day everything could be a lie. but it does give you some picture.

Why do upper caste hide their surname ? I thought they would be proud of that ? ...i will look up the episode when I get time. Thank you for your posts. It was very informative. Time to go to sleep.

The numbers are wrong.

U.P is huge. Different castes dominate in different areas.

Western U.P is dominated by Jatav Chamars (dalits) , Jats, Gujjars, Muslims. None of these castes
get along with each other.

Eastern U.P has more Yadavs and other dalit castes.

Overall Chamars make up 14% of the population, brahmins may be 5%, and there are many backward castes such as lodhs,kunbi etc,

Why do upper caste hide their surname ? I thought they would be proud of that ?

Only people proud of their surname whose group is in power and that tooo RISING POWERS. upper caste has power too but that is not rising but sinking day by day . Day by day they are pushed out by new emerging castes like Yadavs,Jats or Gujjars in administration, politics and economy.

The numbers are wrong.

U.P is huge. Different castes dominate in different areas.

Western U.P is dominated by Jatav Chamars (dalits) , Jats, Gujjars, Muslims. None of these castes
get along with each other.

Eastern U.P has more Yadavs and other dalit castes.

Overall Chamars make up 14% of the population, brahmins may be 5%, and there are many backward castes such as lodhs,kunbi etc,

If my numbers are wrong why don't you tell your numbers ?

Plus you forgot there is also area called MIDDLE Uttar Pradesh and Southern Uttar Pradesh. Who dominate their ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom