What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
also good know Muslim kicking a$$$ of Muslim in Pakistan ,Iran,Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria...etc and also European and america f$$ing their *** in their land of pure

You sound very upset Indian.

Did a muslim from UP kick your cow?

What are you paks so gloating about? you still claim we yindoos sponsored

--Polio bomb in NWFP
-- Dengue bomb in punjab,pakistan.

I am dying to hear your stories about how we sponsored what and what did you do exactly,stop gloating over past, in present history we defeated you 4 times in war and tore off a limb of yours and made it bangladesh.(Don't complain to mods about it cos that's a fact :omghaha:)We sent home 90,000 pows that was biggest surrender since WW2,(Wait we should have massacred them all to avenge our hindu ancestors being killed) ;)
Made you sign Shimla Agreement.
So all your best efforts in present time aside what more can you do ?other than whine and complain to UN or USA(your war against terrorism ally & best friend) ;)
--As we have a saying in hindi( ek bhi j***** ukhaad nahi sakha). Translation( You couldn't even harm a hair on the body what can you do)?

I am dying to hear how India will break up , while Usa makes T.V.Series (LAST RESORT)where they show your nation being nuked by Usa.
Oh i am dying to hear you beat your chest and fight against your ally ;)
Or you can't fight?helplessness? :D

You Indians have been slaves for 1000 years. It is natural that Muslims can not be dictated by your inferior ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom