What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video by Euronews you can see how riotous jatt mobs are moving around:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least my 'stupidity' has enabled to resist aggression. @SarthakGanguly @Nair saab @kurup What do you think ? Should temples be safe from aggression or they should allowed to be desecrated by aggressive muslims? Because Mritunjya's ideas will only lead to more hindu deaths and destruction of hindu temples ultimately. Even Buddhists kept weapons in their monastories in times of war and brahmins in Varanasi and mathura also kept weapons whenever news of muslim invaders came to their ears. Do you want to be totally defenceless.

The times have changed . Now it is the duty of the govt. to ensure the safety of religious places .

It will be stupid to amass weapons in religious places and I am completely against it .

The times have changed . Now it is the duty of the govt. to ensure the safety of religious places .

It will be stupid to amass weapons in religious places and I am completely against it .

And what if the govt is not interested in protecting religious places and is more interested in vote bank politics?

At least my 'stupidity' has enabled to resist aggression. @SarthakGanguly @Nair saab @kurup What do you think ? Should temples be safe from aggression or they should allowed to be desecrated by aggressive muslims? Because Mritunjya's ideas will only lead to more hindu deaths and destruction of hindu temples ultimately. Even Buddhists kept weapons in their monastories in times of war and brahmins in Varanasi and mathura also kept weapons whenever news of muslim invaders came to their ears. Do you want to be totally defenceless.

It does not matter what others on pdf think you fool. Rules of agama shastra is what define temple worship for Hindus.

You want to brag about how 'brave' the sikhs are to help you feel like a 'man' .......feel free to do so. Do not pretend to teach Hinduism to me.

There should be no need for Indians to keep arms in their house. Citizen should not take up the job of the govt. They should instead vote better govt. in place that will remove any need to keep weapons in our houses. This is not the 17th century.

This time they have you to thank for it :lol:

How many was it ? 105 Hindu Muslim riots since SP took over ? :azn:.......something tells me the Hindu votes are going to swing towards BJP.

BJP tried to foster riots in karnataka by raising pak flags but they still flopped.:lol:

It does not matter what others on pdf think you fool. Rules of agama shastra is what define temple worship for Hindus.

You want to brag about how 'brave' the sikhs are to help you feel like a 'man' .......feel free to do so. Do not pretend to teach Hinduism to me.

There should be no need for Indians to keep arms in their house. Citizen should not take up the job of the govt. They should instead vote better govt. in place that will remove any need to keep weapons in our houses. This is not the 17th century.

I have neither bragged nor spoken to you on this thread.You started the bickering again. Please now flip off.With people like you ,hinduism doesn't need enemies.

Right to bear arms is a necessity.How good is the govt in protecting people from rioters,rapists,thieves.In USA,Russia the right to bear arms is a constitutional right. And looking the warzones that UP,Bihar and Bengal are going to be ,it will be a disaster.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-violence-muzaffarnagar-32.html#ixzz2eNtr6ZqR

Then do you agree with caste rules of Manu Smriti? Stop being an ostrich and look around you.

Not our fault, when we have namak haraams like these.

359a4rc.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ated-india-250-years-before-newton-study.html

@AfsarHamesha seems like a good dude, i mean he has the right to object to anything his fellow country men do, isn't it his right?

In this video by Euronews you can see how riotous jatt mobs are moving around:

The video says the riots happened after the video of killing of 'two muslims youths' were put up. :lol:

That is the credibility of the news. In any case I am happy to see the Jats up in arms against the killing of their boys by communal muslim mob.

I hope the response is adequate to ensure No such incidents ever take place in UP.

Fake news being continuously circulated on internet by internet hindus against the UP muslims. Looks like some people are pushing it really hard to repeat Gujrat 2002.

And you know this sitting 'far far away'?

Your initial part seems to be wrong. The two hindu boys did not kill anyone,

Two boys killed in communal clashes in western Uttar Pradesh - News Oneindia

The below video is shocking and not for those with faint heart (viewer discretion is strongly advised). It is the actual video of the two hindu boys being butchered alive.

Special viewing for the Secular's.

its very sad to hear , i didnt see the video but i could imagine how horrible it must be for the brothers, me having brothers cant imagine how i would feel if somebody harming my brother in front of me and i can't do nothing about it, i hope they get justice. we had a incident like this in pakistan as well once.

BJP tried to foster riots in karnataka by raising pak flags but they still flopped.:lol:

The bottomline is, your Secular game is up.

You proved time and again that you are against the country. First it was the Hindus, and then later even we became your target as the spate of attacks increased from Islamic community against others.

Your game is finished. Move over, Secular.

Series of Rapes Behind Muzaffarnagar Riots?

Series of Rapes Behind Muzaffarnagar Riots? | IndiaWires

important thing is Most of the accused are from secular community

Secularists are the problem.

Earlier they were happy with attacking the Hindus. When their bloodlust increased, they encouraged attack against my faith as well.

Now they are out of control and their game is exposed to the entire country.

And what if the govt is not interested in protecting religious places and is more interested in vote bank politics?

Then vote for the govt. which will .

Not voting for the correct govt. and them complaining will not solve the problem .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom