What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So be it. For you rats ,but for me heroes who killed that UP hyena queen

just have shame dude.
the messed up part about her assassination was that they were her guards, they are lowlifes who killed the person they swore to protect. i mean she didn't raid your temple, it was your own sikhs and indian soldiers.

I have always been pro-gun.

Arming citizenry would cure the problem of rapes also. Most of the crimes take place because perpetrator has power over victim.

Guns are equalizers as a 14 year old girl weighing less than 50 Kg could kill a 100 Kg bodybuilder.

I partly agree with you. Though not for guns, I support arms at home. For example, we have our traditional swords at a small altar at home. We have always kept weapons in our home since the times of mountain wars in ancient times. Even today, we do. It is pretty normal, although we're not used it for a long time. :lol:

On a serious note, weapons do make things a lot easier to defend oneself, although as a Buddhist, I'd advocate better mind and body training such as martial arts and self defense as a better means to protect oneself. A trained 15 year old in say jujitsu/aikido/krav maga can easily take on a burly 30+year old man by knowing deadly methods such as pressure points, joint weaknesses, body levers etc.

That would be enough to deliver pain to the opponent. Knowing such techniques not only helps you to be stronger internally but also be able to make aggressors fear.

A gun shot may get you into legal complications but a straight kick to the solar plexus followed by twisting and breaking two fingers and a twisting elbow to the throat of the enemy while he's bewildered, would save you.

But then, how would you categorize the Trident accompanying Shiva or Sword with Durga or Sickle with Kali?

Can't they be picked up and used in offense, if need arises.

Trident in shiva temple's are symbolic, so is the damroo. Shiva itself is symbolically represented by a shiv ling.

If ever it is used for killing someone then it cannot be just put back. It either has to undergo shuddi or a new one is usually put.

Same is true for Durga temple where prana pratishta is done, the weapon is only symbolic. In south it is again only used symbolically by the Priests.

Both Shiva and Shakti is worshiped as per Dakshinamarga of Tantrism. (Right hand path)

Kali is worshiped as per the more infamous Vamamarga of Trantrism. (Left handed path) This is a much more controversial, dangerous and rarely used path that is associated with pancha-makara.

Salman Taseer "was Assassinated By his Own Body Guards", those Muslims who killed him were nothing but rats. :angel:

yes indeed, your correct, his guard is a rat. it would have been better if he was killed by a ordinary citizen, i mean your swore to protect somebody you should.

there was no need for you to bring this up, your trolling and your reported. i was simply replying to a sikh who said they exterminated indira gandhi.

just have shame dude.
the messed up part about her assassination was that they were her guards, they are lowlifes who killed the person they swore to protect. i mean she didn't raid your temple, it was your own sikhs and indian soldiers.

The orders were from her. Stop twisting facts.

I partly agree with you. Though not for guns, I support arms at home. For example, we have our traditional swords at a small altar at home. We have always kept weapons in our home since the times of mountain wars in ancient times. Even today, we do. It is pretty normal, although we're not used it for a long time. :lol:

On a serious note, weapons do make things a lot easier to defend oneself, although as a Buddhist, I'd advocate better mind and body training such as martial arts and self defense as a better means to protect oneself. A trained 15 year old in say jujitsu/aikido/krav maga can easily take on a burly 30+year old man by knowing deadly methods such as pressure points, joint weaknesses, body levers etc.

That would be enough to deliver pain to the opponent. Knowing such techniques not only helps you to be stronger internally but also be able to make aggressors fear.

A gun shot may get you into legal complications but a straight kick to the solar plexus followed by twisting and breaking two fingers and a twisting elbow to the throat of the enemy while he's bewildered, would save you.

Something similiar a Tibetan Buddhist in Buryat state told me and demonstrated to me.Knocked me out senseless for ten minutes.But marital arts take time to learn and not everyone can learn Iron shirt Qi techniques to resist swords or hammers.

Dude every Swiss national has to compulsorily bear Arms and US has highest gun ownwrship.

I don't see them becoming uncivilized and Barbaric.

You are falling for retarded marxist anti gun campaign.

Do you know the murder and rape statistics in the USA ? ....... even today walking down the road @ 11:00 PM in Mumbai is safe. How safe would you feel in New York if you are walking down alone at 11:00 PM ?

Do you know who many nations USA has invaded in the last 60 years ? ......do you know how many nations they have destroyed in africa and middle east ?

When Might becomes right in any society ..... that it were it leads you.

At least my 'stupidity' has enabled to resist aggression. @SarthakGanguly @Nair saab @kurup What do you think ? Should temples be safe from aggression or they should allowed to be desecrated by aggressive muslims? Because Mritunjya's ideas will only lead to more hindu deaths and destruction of hindu temples ultimately. Even Buddhists kept weapons in their monastories in times of war and brahmins in Varanasi and mathura also kept weapons whenever news of muslim invaders came to their ears. Do you want to be totally defenceless.
Well what Mritunjaya said is correct ... religiously it is wrong ...

86623197.jpg

gurukulam_4.jpg

But in Kerala we used to Keep Sword in a martial arts practicing ground situated in front of Temple called Kalari... and we also did Ayudha Pooja ... my forefathers used to do Ayudha Pooja in front of our Family Godess Sree PurKali... but we dont practice it any more ( dont know the reason y)...

But today we need to do this atleast in the Temple premises...

at ancient times in Kerala each House of a Hindu Malayalee used to have Sword, Vettukathi and most dangerous Urumi .. and every House was a Fortress called Nalu Kettu ...

Until the British Banned Kalari Payattu and revoked our right of Carrying Weapons ... Until that No Muslims or British Dared to Enter a Temple or House of a Hindu in Kerala ... they knew they had to confront their worst Fear... a Hindu Chekavar with Sword and a shield which their Bullets cant pierce in their hand ...

valpayattu.jpg

Just Imagine if ur confronting this Sword carrying man pouncing upon u ...

kalaripayattu.jpg

Time Bring the Old times Back...

Last edited by a moderator:
the person who made the decision to go in was a sikh soldier.

Brar was not a sikh.A poser sahejdaari though . Even Sinha resigned as commander when he came to know the treachery of Indira Gandhi and her genocidal plans. Today,Brar is hated by his own family and his family wants him dead.

Something similiar a Tibetan Buddhist in Buryat state told me and demonstrated to me.Knocked me out senseless for ten minutes.But marital arts take time to learn and not everyone can learn Iron shirt Qi techniques to resist swords or hammers.
resist swords and hammers?
impossible.

86623197.jpg

gurukulam_4.jpg

But in Kerala we used to Keep Sword in a martial arts practicing ground situated in front of Temple called Kalari... and we also did Ayudha Pooja ... my forefathers used to do Ayudha Pooja in front of our Family Godess Sree PurKali... but we dont practice it any more ( dont know the reason y)...

at ancient times in Kerala each House of a Hindu Malayalee used to have Sword, Vettukathi and most dangerous Urumi .. and every House was a Fortress called Nalu Kettu ...

Until the British Banned Kalari Payattu and revoked our right of Carrying Weapons ... Until that No Muslims or British Dared to Enter a Temple or House of a Hindu in Kerala ... they knew they had to confront their worst Fear... a Hindu Chekavar with Sword and a shield which their Bullets cant pierce in their hand ...

valpayattu.jpg

kalaripayattu.jpg

Precisely ,brother.... precisely....

86623197.jpg

gurukulam_4.jpg

valpayattu.jpg

kalaripayattu.jpg

werent these guys taken over by muslim from arabia? so what good is this sort of fighting when you get taken out by a smaller force from arabia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom