What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I appreciate your loyalties to your adopted land but try to look at the two societies objectively.

Consider the poverty and frustration levels in India, the people density and the resultant violence in India.

Now compare that to the poverty (or wealth) in USA, the people density and the resultant violence there.

Violence = bullying, rape, murder, general street violence etc..

Something similiar a Tibetan Buddhist in Buryat state told me and demonstrated to me.Knocked me out senseless for ten minutes.But marital arts take time to learn and not everyone can learn Iron shirt Qi techniques to resist swords or hammers.

The techniques I mentioned, don't need years to train. They are basically the 'quick fixes' of martial arts, designed for those who cannot take to the rigours of more mainstream arts like Karate, Wushu, TKD, Silat, Muay Thai, Kalaripayattu, Thang Ta etc which need years of training and are deadly.

These techniques were developed simply to subdue to opponent enough to make them think 10 times before attacking you.

Aikido, Jujitsu etc were developed to use the enemy's aggression against his own body.

Krav Maga was developed as a result of learning to fight fast, relying on your body type's basic instincts and in a short time by Israeli soldiers.

Even lean-framed women are capable of learning these and can take on much bigger guys trying to attack them.

Brar was not a sikh.A poser sahejdaari though . Even Sinha resigned as commander when he came to know the treachery of Indira Gandhi and her genocidal plans. Today,Brar is hated by his own family and his family wants him dead.

well 20,000 sikhs died, did you guys avenge them all?

resist swords and hammers?
impossible.

Yes,it is possible. I have seen monks demonstrate. Systema ,the training methods of Spetsnaz are also similiar.This is why Russians are the winners of MMA so much and produce the best and strongest fighters.

You should see one of the shows of Human weapon in which a mongoliod with Qi bears sharp blows from spears which normally would impale any normal human being.

werent these guys taken over by muslim from arabia? so what good is this sort of fighting when you get taken out by a smaller force from arabia?

Not from Arabia. Arabian contingent was defeated by Pratiharas and ran back to Baghdad with tail between it's legs.

resist swords and hammers?
impossible.

Not impossible. You need to harness your natural energy well. It may be exaggerated in Hollywood and kung fu chinese movies but it is true. In Mandarin it is called Chi or Qi. While in Sanskrit, it is called Prana.

All living beings have this energy and if harnessed, it can be deadly and at the same time it can harmonize one's life. It is the same energy that yoga practitioners use to control body temperatures in bitter cold and that too without a single woollen or synthetic clothing.

Do you know the murder and rape statistics in the USA ? ....... even today walking down the road @ 11:00 PM in Mumbai is safe. How safe would you feel in New York if you are walking down alone at 11:00 PM ?

Do you know who many nations USA has invaded in the last 60 years ? ......do you know how many nations they have destroyed in africa and middle east ?

When Might becomes right in any society ..... that it were it leads you.

Have you been to NY?

Dude, go and live in these nations for once. Your statement would make anyone laugh.

Precisely. Guns maintain peace. It makes the aggressor think ten times.

Other than hurling insults ,you were doing nothing.

LOL....I have lived in few of those nations. Guns solve nothing ...... the fact that you have to use them itself indicates that some very bad choices were made and now the matter is going to get worse.

You have a complex and a huge chip on the shoulder. Its a bad combination.

well 20,000 sikhs died, did you guys avenge them all?

Whats the use of killing innocents.We destroyed the top snake planners indira and rajiv.Thats enough.The congressi politicans know that sikhs will always get them ,which no other community has managed to.

And forget khalistan .Many of the top ex-khalistanis are higher officials of the RSS division in Gurdaspur and Amritsar today. BJP brought them onto their side in 1996. Also known as Rashtriya Sikh Sangat

Did they also attack Bodh gaya temple? Did they also attack the Buddha park?

Or did they also exile KPs, Buddhists and Sikhs?

Did they also attack ajmer sharif, mecca masjid in hyd, malegaon.

LOL....I have lived in few of those nations. Guns solve nothing ...... the fact that you have to use them itself indicates that some very bad choices were made and now the matter is going to get worse.

You have a complex and a huge chip on the shoulder. Its a bad combination.

You have lived in Russia . I have .USA has too much sexuality in open thats why rapes are high. Compare with Switzerland or Russia.

Guns solve nothing

You have never used guns right?

the fact that you have to use them itself indicates that some very bad choices were made and now the matter is going to get worse.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-violence-muzaffarnagar-34.html#ixzz2eO3jGGTc

So you mean that you want to be defenseless.Strange mentality. Good luck with it.

Have you been to NY?

I have been .With exception of Harlem and areas where blacks are dominant.Most of NY is safe.

Did they also attack ajmer sharif, mecca masjid in hyd, malegaon.

I am asking you.

Other than a few phony arrests, nothing has been told in the open.

The Hindus got radical only as a response of your tacit support to extremist jihadis. And now you seculars are making us Buddhists also go aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom