What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What use are the shastras if you are not alive?

I completely agree,the real story is Indian khastriyas are demilitarized,thats why i see so many jatt/rajput guys/girls in JNu smoking cigarettes and talking pacifism.

Fix that first,everything else ll fall in place.

I have Muslim/Christian friends but they dont get to come home for any damn reason,they are always at a distance.

Many people might think this is wrong but sorry,this is my line and i keep it.

Well what Mritunjaya said is correct ... religiously it is wrong ...

But in Kerala we used to Keep Sword in a martial arts practicing ground situated in front of Temple called Kalari... and we also did Ayudha Pooja ... my forefathers used to do Ayudha Pooja in front of our Family Godess Sree PurKali... but we dont practice it any more ( dont know the reason y)...

But today we need to do this atleast in the Temple premises...

What you are referring to a temple inside the Kalari Kuzhi is Puttara which is the 7 tiered worship platform where shiva and shakti is worshiped and it is symbolic of the seven qualities of the warrior, i.e. Vignesva (strength), Channiga (patience), Vishnu (power to command), Vadugashcha (the posture), Tadaguru (training), Kali (the expression) and Vakasta - purushu (sound).

It is not a temple as there is no Prana Pratista done, it is a platform to worship and invoke blessings before learning Kalari

Even during Ayudh Pooja, wepons or other items are never taken inside the temple santum.

Exactly what you stated. I raised the question for him and his incredulous claim that NY is not safe in the night.

I have visited NY for 2 days, enough to know a few palaces were out of bound and not safe. This is not about NY, it is a great city.

Point is Guns don't make a place any safer. In actually makes the place a lot unsafe. Today China is a lot safer than USA. (physical safety, not food)

I would feel a lot safer in a country that has zero gun tolerance than in a nation where even 15 year old carry guns.

So those who were claiming that 2 'innocent' hindu boys were murdered are exposed as they were also murderers just like their murderers

Stalker's death triggered Muzaffarnagar conflagration : Uttar Pradesh, News - India Today

NOTE: even then it is wrong to murder them as the fanily should have handed them to police
Similarly they shouldn't have murdered their sister's stalker and instead hand him to police

Well Indian members here have been blaming and accusing Muslims .

What you are referring to a temple inside the Kalari Kuzhi is Puttara which is the 7 tiered worship platform where shiva and shakti is worshiped and it is symbolic of the seven qualities of the warrior, i.e. Vignesva (strength), Channiga (patience), Vishnu (power to command), Vadugashcha (the posture), Tadaguru (training), Kali (the expression) and Vakasta - purushu (sound).

It is not a temple as there is no Prana Pratista done, it is a platform to worship and invoke blessings before learning Kalari

Even during Ayudh Pooja, wepons or other items are never taken inside the temple santum.
Look Bro i am Nair from Kerala ... i know Things better then u about the Traditions in my Tribe ...

there are three place of worship in a Nair and Ezhava Family in Kerala 1st one is Sarpa Kavu ... where we worship our Serpent Gods ... we dont practice Kalari their ... But most of these Small Forest Temples are within the Family House or just beside the Family house ... and very densely under forest cover and full of Venomous Sankes ... so no need to Defend it... no Adhramis would dare to enter it with bad intension's even today...

2nd is Kudumbha Shetram which is bigger temple which belongs to members of the long Family line ... which is again defended by Martial Arts practicing Gurus in a ground next to the temple ...

3rd is Kula Devi ... Kula Devta Temple ... which mostly is a fierce avatar of Goddess Kali ... in this temple, sword for war is kept in front of Goddess ... and prayed before the war...

Angam of Kalari is present at almost all homes ... with weapons kept mostly in front of Shiv Lingam or the Kula Devi statue ...

You have lived in Russia . I have .USA has too much sexuality in open thats why rapes are high. Compare with Switzerland or Russia.

You have never used guns right?

So you mean that you want to be defenseless.Strange mentality. Good luck with it.

I have been .With exception of Harlem and areas where blacks are dominant.Most of NY is safe.

Not all defense are with guns and knifes. This is the 21st century.

You might want to live in a land where everybody carries a gun and where boys knife themselves for 'honor' while their proud parents look on. I dont.

I happen to think that violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

The more incompetent you are, the more violence prone you are. Violence is usually the last resort and most times they are never required. Violence is an aberration not the norm.

If you want to live in a society where that aberration becomes the norm then best of luck to you and your family. Just make sure its not India.

I completely agree,the real story is Indian khastriyas are demilitarized,thats why i see so many jatt/rajput guys/girls in JNu smoking cigarettes and talking pacifism.

Fix that first,everything else ll fall in place.

Hindus need to unite and fight off this menace. The secular people within Hindus are the most dangerous menace to Islam-icizing India. Muslim we can take on face to face, bu these backstabbing Hindus in the name of secularism like most of our media it seems will only be happy the day we all convert to Islam. We were once a proud race of people, even Arabs couldnt convert most of us into Islam, when all the non-Muslim places like Turkey, Persia, Indonesia fell like flies.

Hindus these days have become pathetic people, with no pride for their religion/culture. All Hindus do these days is badmouth their own religion for a few Arab petro-dollars or a few votes :frown:

I have visited NY for 2 days, enough to know a few palaces were out of bound and not safe. This is not about NY, it is a great city.

Point is Guns don't make a place any safer. In actually makes the place a lot unsafe. Today China is a lot safer than USA. (physical safety, not food)

I would feel a lot safer in a country that has zero gun tolerance than in a nation where even 15 year old carry guns.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-india-21-people-killed-37.html#ixzz2eOCaXFcU

Actually they make it a lot safe.

Today China is a lot safer than USA. (physical safety, not food)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-india-21-people-killed-37.html#ixzz2eOCoXeGg

You do know that China does not delve out all crime statistics?? Yes,there are no rape stats provided by China.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-india-21-people-killed-37.html#ixzz2eOD3Upia

I think you should live in Switzerland for once. Even Russia for once.This mentality of no weapons is what enabled muslims to subjugate india for 1000 years.Future you are going to see a lot of instability in India

Not all defense are with guns and knifes. This is the 21st century.

You might want to live in a land where everybody carries a gun and where boys knife themselves for 'honor' while their proud parents look on. I dont.

The more incompetent you are, the more violence prone you are. Violence is usually the last resort and most times they are never required. Violence is an aberration not the norm.

If you want to live in a society where that aberration becomes the norm then best of luck to you and your family. Just make sure its not India.

With your kind of mentality ,you will never manage to put up a fight against aggressors. Good luck with this mentality. Its a self-destruct one. Better learn to use arms as India will be in for rising crime ,civil instability in coming years .Mark my words on this.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-india-21-people-killed-37.html#ixzz2eOERGwBt

You do know that RSS has condemned this mentality and said it is buddhist??

Hindus need to unite and fight off this menace. The secular people within Hindus are the most dangerous menace to Islam-icizing India. Muslim we can take on face to face, bu these backstabbing Hindus in the name of secularism like most of our media it seems will only be happy the day we all convert to Islam. We were once a proud race of people, even Arabs couldnt convert most of us into Islam, when all the non-Muslim places like Turkey, Persia, Indonesia fell like flies.

Hindus these days have become pathetic people, with no pride for their religion/culture. All Hindus do these days is badmouth their own religion for a few Arab petro-dollars or a few votes :frown:

And they insult fellow sikhs for defending hindus and sikhs as ' sikhs are taliban ,sikh violence,khalistani etc etc .' Strange mentality the seckulars have.

Look Bro i am Nair from Kerala ... i know Things better then u about the Traditions in my Tribe ...

there are three place of worship in a Nair and Ezhava Family in Kerala 1st one is Sarpa Kavu ... where we worship our Serpent Gods ... we dont practice Kalari their ... But most of these Small Forest Temples are within the Family House or just beside the Family house ... and very densely under forest cover and full of Venomous Sankes ... so no need to Defend it... no Adhramis would dare to enter it with bad intension's even today...

2nd is Kudumbha Shetram which is bigger temple which belongs to members of the long Family line ... which is again defended by Martial Arts practicing Gurus in a ground next to the temple ...

3rd is Kula Devi ... Kula Devta Temple ... which mostly is a fierce avatar of Goddess Kali ... in this temple, sword for war is kept in front of Goddess ... and prayed before the war...

Angam of Kalari is present at almost all homes ... with weapons kept mostly in front of Shiv Lingam or the Kula Devi statue ...

I happen to be a Nair too. There is no kalari experts defending our kudumbha shetram. It is now a temple which is being taken care of by one of our relative who is now continuously cribbing how the whole thing has become a headache for them. They cannot take care of it, they cannot destroy it.

In any case not too many Nair households keep weapons in their homes, the only knives you will find in my house or any of my relatives is in the kitchen........ we now have computers and books instead. :angel: That was in a lighter vein so take it as a joke.

It is high time Muslim nations located around Hindu India - Indonesia, Malaysia, BD, Maldives, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan, draw up a charter to ensure safety and fair treatment of all Muslims living in India.

It is high time Muslim nations located around Hindu India - Indonesia, Malaysia, BD, Maldives, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan, draw up a charter to ensure safety and fair treatment of all Muslims living in India.

We will deport the sunnis to your above nations.They will be safe there.As for Iran ,it has no like for sunnis who always are causing problems in UP.

You can have these traitors.

Besides, even all you countries combined wouldn't be able to win a war against us, realistically speaking. Things might get interesting if you put China in the mix however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom